Crew Planning at Flying Tiger: A Successful Application of Integer Programming
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desaulniers, G. & Desrosiers, J. & Dumas, Y. & Marc, S. & Rioux, B. & Solomon, M. M. & Soumis, F., 1997. "Crew pairing at Air France," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 245-259, March.
- Valls, Vicente & Angeles Perez, M. & Sacramento Quintanilla, M., 1998. "Pre-processing techniques for resource allocation in the heterogeneous case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 470-491, June.
- Beasley, J. E. & Cao, B., 1996. "A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 517-526, November.
- Wark, Peter & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Ryan, David, 1997. "Aircrew schedule generation using repeated matching," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 21-35, October.
- Jenna Toussaint & Shang Wu & Kent D. Messer, 2012. "Maximizing Benefits for Women: A Charitable Donation Allocation Problem," Working Papers 12-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscrew scheduling; integer programming applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:25:y:1979:i:12:p:1175-1183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.