Crew Planning at Flying Tiger: A Successful Application of Integer Programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desaulniers, G. & Desrosiers, J. & Dumas, Y. & Marc, S. & Rioux, B. & Solomon, M. M. & Soumis, F., 1997. "Crew pairing at Air France," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 245-259, March.
- Valls, Vicente & Angeles Perez, M. & Sacramento Quintanilla, M., 1998. "Pre-processing techniques for resource allocation in the heterogeneous case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 470-491, June.
- Beasley, J. E. & Cao, B., 1996. "A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 517-526, November.
- Wark, Peter & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Ryan, David, 1997. "Aircrew schedule generation using repeated matching," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 21-35, October.
- Jenna Toussaint & Shang Wu & Kent D. Messer, 2012. "Maximizing Benefits for Women: A Charitable Donation Allocation Problem," Working Papers 12-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscrew scheduling; integer programming applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:25:y:1979:i:12:p:1175-1183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .