Short-term shift setting and manpower supplying under stochastic demands for air cargo terminals
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yan, Shangyao & Yang, Ta-Hui & Chen, Hsuan-Hung, 2004. "Airline short-term maintenance manpower supply planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(9-10), pages 615-642.
- Yafeng Du & Randolph Hall, 1997. "Fleet Sizing and Empty Equipment Redistribution for Center-Terminal Transportation Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 145-157, February.
- Beaumont, Nicholas, 1997. "Scheduling staff using mixed integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 473-484, May.
- Beasley, J. E. & Cao, B., 1996. "A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 517-526, November.
- List, George F. & Wood, Bryan & Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A. & Jones, Dean A. & Kjeldgaard, Edwin A. & Lawton, Craig R., 2003. "Robust optimization for fleet planning under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 209-227, May.
- Yan, Shangyao & Shieh, Chi-Yuan & Chen, Miawjane, 2002. "A simulation framework for evaluating airport gate assignments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 885-898, December.
- Yan, Shangyao & Tu, Yu-Ping, 2002. "A network model for airline cabin crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 531-540, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:35:y:2008:i:3:p:425-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.