Short-term shift setting and manpower supplying under stochastic demands for air cargo terminals
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yan, Shangyao & Tu, Yu-Ping, 2002. "A network model for airline cabin crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 531-540, August.
- Beaumont, Nicholas, 1997. "Scheduling staff using mixed integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 473-484, May.
- Yafeng Du & Randolph Hall, 1997. "Fleet Sizing and Empty Equipment Redistribution for Center-Terminal Transportation Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 145-157, February.
- List, George F. & Wood, Bryan & Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A. & Jones, Dean A. & Kjeldgaard, Edwin A. & Lawton, Craig R., 2003. "Robust optimization for fleet planning under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 209-227, May.
- Yan, Shangyao & Yang, Ta-Hui & Chen, Hsuan-Hung, 2004. "Airline short-term maintenance manpower supply planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(9-10), pages 615-642.
- Yan, Shangyao & Shieh, Chi-Yuan & Chen, Miawjane, 2002. "A simulation framework for evaluating airport gate assignments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 885-898, December.
- Beasley, J. E. & Cao, B., 1996. "A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 517-526, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:35:y:2008:i:3:p:425-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.