Scheduling staff using mixed integer programming
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rudy Hung, 1994. "Multiple-Shift Workforce Scheduling Under the 3--4 Workweek with Different Weekday and Weekend Labor Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 280-284, February.
- Bechtold, Stephen E. & Brusco, Michael J., 1994. "Working set generation methods for labor tour scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 540-551, May.
- Bianco, Lucio & Bielli, Maurizio & Mingozzi, Aristide & Ricciardelli, Salvatore & Spadoni, Massimo, 1992. "A heuristic procedure for the crew rostering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 272-283, April.
- Kenneth R. Baker & Michael J. Magazine, 1977. "Workforce Scheduling with Cyclic Demands and Day-Off Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 161-167, October.
- Hung, Rudy, 1994. "Single-shift off-day scheduling of a hierarchical workforce with variable demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 49-57, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:98:y:1997:i:3:p:473-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.