Scheduling staff using mixed integer programming
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bechtold, Stephen E. & Brusco, Michael J., 1994. "Working set generation methods for labor tour scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 540-551, May.
- Hung, Rudy, 1994. "Single-shift off-day scheduling of a hierarchical workforce with variable demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 49-57, October.
- Bianco, Lucio & Bielli, Maurizio & Mingozzi, Aristide & Ricciardelli, Salvatore & Spadoni, Massimo, 1992. "A heuristic procedure for the crew rostering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 272-283, April.
- Rudy Hung, 1994. "Multiple-Shift Workforce Scheduling Under the 3--4 Workweek with Different Weekday and Weekend Labor Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 280-284, February.
- Kenneth R. Baker & Michael J. Magazine, 1977. "Workforce Scheduling with Cyclic Demands and Day-Off Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 161-167, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:98:y:1997:i:3:p:473-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.