Algorithms for the Simple Equal Flow Problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Agha Iqbal & Kennington, Jeff & Shetty, Bala, 1988. "The equal flow problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 107-115, July.
- Carraresi, P. & Gallo, G., 1984. "Network models for vehicle and crew scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-151, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gensler, Sonja & Hinz, Oliver & Skiera, Bernd & Theysohn, Sven, 2012. "Willingness-to-pay estimation with choice-based conjoint analysis: Addressing extreme response behavior with individually adapted designs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 368-378.
- Calvete, Herminia I., 2003. "Network simplex algorithm for the general equal flow problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 585-600, November.
- Giovanni Sechi & Paola Zuddas, 2008. "Multiperiod Hypergraph Models for Water Systems Optimization," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 22(3), pages 307-320, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Manca & Giovanni Sechi & Paola Zuddas, 2010. "Water Supply Network Optimisation Using Equal Flow Algorithms," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(13), pages 3665-3678, October.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum cost flow problem; network simplex algorithm; scaling algorithm; parametric programming; network flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:10:p:1440-1455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.