Developing a performance management system using soft systems methodology: A Chinese case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Filipe Amado, Carla Alexandra & Dyson, Robert G., 2008. "On comparing the performance of primary care providers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 915-932, March.
- Papalexandris, Alexandros & Ioannou, George & Prastacos, Gregory & Eric Soderquist, Klas, 2005. "An Integrated Methodology for Putting the Balanced Scorecard into Action," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 214-227, April.
- Agle, Bradley R. & Donaldson, Thomas & Freeman, R. Edward & Jensen, Michael C. & Mitchell, Ronald K. & Wood, Donna J., 2008. "Dialogue: Toward Superior Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 153-190, April.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 479-502, October.
- Lohman, Clemens & Fortuin, Leonard & Wouters, Marc, 2004. "Designing a performance measurement system: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 267-286, July.
- Patel, Brijesh & Chaussalet, Thierry & Millard, Peter, 2008. "Balancing the NHS balanced scorecard!," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 905-914, March.
- Mingers, John & White, Leroy, 2010. "A review of the recent contribution of systems thinking to operational research and management science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1147-1161, December.
- W. B. Liu & Z. L. Cheng & J. Mingers & L. Qi & W. Meng, 2010. "The 3E methodology for developing performance indicators for public sector organizations," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 305-312, September.
- Jain, Sanjay & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Liu, Shiyong, 2011. "Manufacturing performance measurement and target setting: A data envelopment analysis approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 616-626, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Wei & Liu, Wenbin & Mingers, John, 2015. "A systemic method for organisational stakeholder identification and analysis using Soft Systems Methodology (SSM)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 562-574.
- Hales, Douglas N. & Chakravorty, Satya S., 2016. "Creating high reliability organizations using mindfulness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2873-2881.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:36-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity and competitiveness; Performance management; Soft systems methodology; 3E methodology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:2:p:529-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.