On comparing the performance of primary care providers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuffrida, Antonio & Gravelle, Hugh & Sutton, Matthew, 2000.
"Efficiency and administrative costs in primary care,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 983-1006, November.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle & Matthew Sutton, "undated". "Efficiency and Administrative Costs in Primary Care," Discussion Papers 99/27, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kris Siddharthan & Melissa Ahern & Robert Rosenman, 2000. "Data Envelopment Analysis to determine efficiencies of health maintenance organizations," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 23-29, January.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle, 2001.
"Measuring performance in primary care: econometric analysis and DEA,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 163-175.
- Antonio Giuffrida & Hugh Gravelle, "undated". "Measuring Performance in Primary Care: Econometric Analysis and DEA," Discussion Papers 99/36, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Thanassoulis, E. & Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G., 1996. "A comparison of data envelopment analysis and ratio analysis as tools for performance assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-244, June.
- Bruce Hollingsworth & P.J. Dawson & N. Maniadakis, 1999. "Efficiency measurement of health care: a review of non‐parametric methods and applications," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 161-172, July.
- Robert Rosenman & Daniel Friesner, 2004. "Scope and scale inefficiencies in physician practices," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(11), pages 1091-1116, November.
- Thanassoulis, E. & Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G., 1995. "Exploring output quality targets in the provision of perinatal care in England using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 588-607, February.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Robert Rosenman & Kris Siddharthan & Melissa Ahern, 1997. "Output Efficiency of Health Maintenance Organizations in Florida," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 295-302, May.
- Lukas Steinmann & Gunnar Dittrich & Alexander Karmann & Peter Zweifel, 2004. "Measuring and comparing the (in)efficiency of German and Swiss hospitals," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(3), pages 216-226, September.
- Yasar Ozcan, 1998. "Physician benchmarking: measuring variation in practice behavior in treatment of otitis media," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 5-17, September.
- Lisa C. DeFelice & W. David Bradford, 1997. "Relative inefficiencies in production between solo and group practice physicians," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 455-465, September.
- Jon Chilingerian & H. David Sherman, 1997. "DEA and primary care physician report cards: Deriving preferred practice cones from managed care service concepts and operating strategies," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 35-66, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:185:y:2008:i:3:p:915-932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.