Demand dispersion and logistics costs in one-to-many distribution systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2007. "Location-routing: Issues, models and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 649-672, March.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2007. "A Comparison of Heuristic Procedures for Minimum Within-Cluster Sums of Squares Partitioning," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 583-600, December.
- Turkensteen, Marcel & Sierksma, Gerard & Wieringa, Jaap E., 2011. "Balancing the fit and logistics costs of market segmentations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 340-348, August.
- Figliozzi, Miguel Andres, 2009. "Planning approximations to the average length of vehicle routing problems with time window constraints," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 438-447, May.
- Berens, Wolfgang, 1988. "The suitability of the weighted lp-norm in estimating actual road distances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 39-43, February.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1988. "A comparison of in-vehicle and out-of- vehicle freight consolidation strategies," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 173-180, June.
- Bektas, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2011. "The Pollution-Routing Problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1232-1250, September.
- Fleischmann, Bernhard, 1993. "Designing distribution systems with transport economies of scale," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 31-42, October.
- Frenkel Ter Hofstede & Michel Wedel & Jan-Benedict E.M. Steenkamp, 2002. "Identifying Spatial Segments in International Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 160-177, July.
- Daganzo, Carlos F. & Newell, Gordon F., 1985. "Physical distribution from a warehouse: Vehicle coverage and inventory levels," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 397-407, October.
- Robuste, Francesc & Daganzo, Carlos F. & Souleyrette, Reginald R., 1990. "Implementing vehicle routing models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 263-286, August.
- Brimberg, Jack & Love, Robert F., 1993. "Directional bias of the lp-norm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 287-294, June.
- Baita, Flavio & Ukovich, Walter & Pesenti, Raffaele & Favaretto, Daniela, 1998. "Dynamic routing-and-inventory problems: a review," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 585-598, November.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1458 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaug-Ing Hsu & I-Jin Tsai, 1999. "articles: Logistics cost, consumer demand, and retail establishment density," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 78(3), pages 243-263.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larsen, Christian & Turkensteen, Marcel, 2014. "A vendor managed inventory model using continuous approximations for route length estimates and Markov chain modeling for cost estimates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 120-132.
- Ellegood, William A. & Campbell, James F. & North, Jeremy, 2015. "Continuous approximation models for mixed load school bus routing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 182-198.
- Gahm, Christian & Brabänder, Christian & Tuma, Axel, 2017. "Vehicle routing with private fleet, multiple common carriers offering volume discounts, and rental options," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 192-216.
- Subiza, Begoña & Silva-Reus, José A. & Peris, Josep E., 2015.
"Cost sharing solutions defined by non-negative eigenvectors,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 592-600.
- Subiza, Begoña & Silva-Reus, José Ángel & Peris, Josep E., 2013. "Cost sharing solutions defined by non-negative eigenvectors," QM&ET Working Papers 13-6, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
More about this item
KeywordsOne-to-many distribution systems; Segmentation; Logistics costs; Geographical dispersion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:2:p:499-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.