Controlled multistage selection procedures for comparison with a standard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Batur, D. & Choobineh, F., 2010. "A quantile-based approach to system selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 764-772, May.
- S. S. Lavenberg & P. D. Welch, 1981. "A Perspective on the Use of Control Variables to Increase the Efficiency of Monte Carlo Simulations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 322-335, March.
- Vadim Lesnevski & Barry L. Nelson & Jeremy Staum, 2007. "Simulation of Coherent Risk Measures Based on Generalized Scenarios," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(11), pages 1756-1769, November.
- Barry L. Nelson & David Goldsman, 2001. "Comparisons with a Standard in Simulation Experiments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 449-463, March.
- Sriver, Todd A. & Chrissis, James W. & Abramson, Mark A., 2009. "Pattern search ranking and selection algorithms for mixed variable simulation-based optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 878-890, November.
- Pichitlamken, Juta & Nelson, Barry L. & Hong, L. Jeff, 2006. "A sequential procedure for neighborhood selection-of-the-best in optimization via simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 283-298, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsai, Shing Chih & Zheng, Ya-Xin, 2013. "A simulation optimization approach for a two-echelon inventory system with service level constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 364-374.
- Tsai, Shing Chih & Fu, Sheng Yang, 2014. "Genetic-algorithm-based simulation optimization considering a single stochastic constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 113-125.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation; Comparison with a standard; Variance reduction techniques; Output analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:3:p:709-721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.