An efficient inspection scheme for variables based on Taguchi capability index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balamurali, S. & Jun, Chi-Hyuck, 2007. "Multiple dependent state sampling plans for lot acceptance based on measurement data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1221-1230, August.
- S. Balamurali & Chi-Hyuck Jun, 2009. "Designing of a variables two-plan system by minimizing the average sample number," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1159-1172.
- Wu, Chien-Wei & Pearn, W.L. & Kotz, Samuel, 2009. "An overview of theory and practice on process capability indices for quality assurance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 338-359, February.
- Wu, Chien-Wei & Aslam, Muhammad & Jun, Chi-Hyuck, 2012. "Variables sampling inspection scheme for resubmitted lots based on the process capability index Cpk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 560-566.
- S. Balamurali & Chi-hyuck Jun, 2006. "Repetitive group sampling procedure for variables inspection," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 327-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:156-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2064-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsQuality control; Fraction of defectives; Loss function; Operating characteristic curve; Product acceptance determination; Quality assurance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:1:p:116-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.