European Journal of Operational Research
2000, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 41-57 A review of manufacturing flexibility
by Beach, R. & Muhlemann, A. P. & Price, D. H. R. & Paterson, A. & Sharp, J. A.
- 58-68 A class of optimization problems over the efficient set of a multiple criteria nonlinear programming problem
by Thoai, Nguyen V.
- 69-78 Order relations among the optimal values under three evaluation criteria and their applications
by Li, Xue & Yamazaki, Genji & Iimura, Kiyoaki
- 79-90 Establishing dominance between alternatives with incomplete information in a hierarchically structured attribute tree
by Kim, Soung Hie & Han, Chang Hee
- 91-100 Bi-criteria utility functions: Analytical considerations and implications in the short-run labour market
by Romero, Carlos
- 101-114 Expected utility maximization of optimal stopping problems
by Muller, Alfred
- 115-122 Computation of noncooperative equilibria in ordinal games
by Xu, Chunhui
- 123-132 A sampling procedure to estimate risk probabilities in access-control security systems
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Kobza, John E. & Nakayama, Marvin K.
- 133-144 A moment based metric for 2-D and 3-D packing
by Dickinson, John K. & Knopf, George K.
- 145-150 Symmetric duality with pseudo-invexity in variational problems
by Nahak, C. & Nanda, S.
- 151-160 A field study of sales forecasting accuracy and processes
by Lawrence, Michael & O'Connor, Marcus & Edmundson, Bob
- 161-165 A note on pseudo-invexity and duality in nonlinear programming
by Chandra, S. & Abha
- 166-172 A note on splitting of variables in integer programming models
by Volgenant, A.
2000, Volume 121, Issue 3
- 435-466 Operational research techniques in medical treatment and diagnosis: A review
by Bartolozzi, F. & de Gaetano, A. & Di Lena, E. & Marino, S. & Nieddu, L. & Patrizi, G.
- 467-475 Potential effect of internal markets on hospitals' waiting time
by Iversen, Tor
- 476-503 An optimal, dynamic policy for hotel yield management
by Badinelli, Ralph D.
- 504-518 Fuzzy multicriteria models for quality function deployment
by Kim, Kwang-Jae & Moskowitz, Herbert & Dhingra, Anoop & Evans, Gerald
- 519-531 A model for parallel machine replacement with capacity expansion
by Chand, Suresh & McClurg, Tim & Ward, Jim
- 532-548 A minimum mean cycle cancelling method for nonlinear multicommodity flow problems
by Ouorou, A. & Mahey, P.
- 549-558 A DEA model for the efficiency evaluation of nondominated paths on a road network
by De Luca Cardillo, Dorotea & Fortuna, Tiziana
- 559-578 Efficiency measurement for multi-product industries: A comparison of classic and recent techniques based on simulated data
by Resti, Andrea
- 579-608 Valuation network representation and solution of asymmetric decision problems
by Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 609-626 Solving linear programming relaxations associated with Lagrangean relaxations by Fenchel cutting planes
by Saez, Jesus
- 627-640 Relative measurement and the power function
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 641-655 Productivity change model in the airline industry: A parametric approach
by Ceha, Rakhmat & Ohta, Hiroshi
2000, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 217-655 Editorial
by Salhi, S. & Boffey, B.
- 232-246 On finding dissimilar paths
by Akgun, Vedat & Erkut, Erhan & Batta, Rajan
- 247-258 Support system development for forest ecosystem management
by Church, Richard L. & Murray, Alan T. & Figueroa, Michael A. & Barber, Klaus H.
- 259-274 A continuous location model for siting a non-noxious undesirable facility within a geographical region
by Fernandez, J. & Fernandez, P. & Pelegrin, B.
- 275-286 Selecting scenarios for environmental disaster planning
by Jenkins, L.
- 287-303 Environmental efficiency with multiple environmentally detrimental variables; estimated with SFA and DEA
by Reinhard, Stijn & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Thijssen, Geert J.
- 304-315 Remanufacturing planning for the reverse Wagner/Whitin models
by Richter, Knut & Sombrutzki, Mirko
- 316-329 Using GIS to assess the risks of hazardous materials transport in networks
by Zhang, Jianjun & Hodgson, John & Erkut, Erhan
- 330-342 Algorithms for the decomposition of a polygon into convex polygons
by Fernandez, J. & Canovas, L. & Pelegrin, B.
- 343-362 Decreasing the sensitivity of open-loop optimal solutions in decision making under uncertainty
by Darlington, J. & Pantelides, C. C. & Rustem, B. & Tanyi, B. A.
- 363-379 Storage management of items in two levels of availability
by Matzliach, Barouch & Tzur, Michal
- 380-393 Minimizing functions of infeasibilities in a two-machine flow shop
by Lushchakova, Irene N.
- 394-411 Valid inequalities for non-unit demand capacitated spanning tree problems with flow costs
by Gouveia, Luis & Lopes, Maria Joao
- 412-419 A multiperiod planning model for the capacitated minimal spanning tree problem
by Kawatra, R. & Bricker, D.
- 420-434 Lower-bounding and heuristic methods for a refuse collection vehicle routing problem
by Mourao, M. Candida & Almeida, M. Teresa
2000, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-15 Scheduling with limited machine availability
by Schmidt, Gunter
- 16-31 Shortest path problems with partial information: Models and algorithms for detecting dominance
by Dias, Luis C. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 32-39 Shortest paths in a network with time-dependent flow speeds
by Sung, Kiseok & Bell, Michael G. H. & Seong, Myeongki & Park, Soondal
- 40-55 Conflict graphs in solving integer programming problems
by Atamturk, Alper & Nemhauser, George L. & Savelsbergh, Martin W. P.
- 56-63 On the equivalence of two optimization methods for fuzzy linear programming problems
by Chanas, Stefan & Zielinski, Pawel
- 64-77 Multivariate composite distributions for coefficients in synthetic optimization problems
by Hill, Raymond R. & Reilly, Charles H.
- 78-91 On the numerical treatment of linearly constrained semi-infinite optimization problems
by Leon, T. & Sanmatias, S. & Vercher, E.
- 92-104 The distribution problem, the more for less (nothing) paradox and economies of scale and scope
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 105-123 Multi-objective routing within large scale facilities using open finite queueing networks
by Kerbache, Laoucine & Smith, J. MacGregor
- 124-137 A self-organizing neural network approach for the single AGV routing problem
by Soylu, Mustafa & Ozdemirel, Nur E. & Kayaligil, Sinan
- 138-150 Measuring technical efficiency
by Ruggiero, John
- 151-163 An inverse DEA model for inputs/outputs estimate
by Wei, Quanling & Zhang, Jianzhong & Zhang, Xiangsun
- 164-174 Industry performance and structural efficiency measures: Solutions to problems in firm models
by Ylvinger, Svante
- 175-178 Determination of economic production-shipment policy for a single-vendor-single-buyer system
by Goyal, Suresh K. & Nebebe, Fassil
- 179-192 A problem reduction and decomposition approach for scheduling for a flowshop of batch processing machines
by Sung, Chang Sup & Kim, Young Hwan & Yoon, Sang Hum
- 193-204 Differential games with nonconvexities and positive spillovers
by Barucci, Emilio
- 205-212 On the relativity of relative measures - accommodating both rank preservation and rank reversals in the AHP
by Millet, Ido & Saaty, Thomas L.
- 213-216 Generalized golden sections, repeated bisections and aesthetic pleasure
by Lipovetsky, S. & Lootsma, F. A.
2000, Volume 120, Issue 3
- 459-495 Formal methods in pattern recognition: A review
by Nieddu, Luciano & Patrizi, Giacomo
- 496-510 A study of high-level managerial decision processes, with implications for MCDM research
by Kasanen, Eero & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zionts, Stanley
- 511-524 Optimal multiple stage expansion of competence set
by Li, Jian-Ming & Chiang, Chin-I & Yu, Po-Lung
- 525-534 The Greek banking system: Reanalysis of performance
by Raveh, Adi
- 535-544 Sequential buying policies
by You, Peng-Sheng
- 545-558 Tool capacity planning for semiconductor fabrication facilities under demand uncertainty
by Swaminathan, Jayashankar M.
- 559-574 Minimizing makespan on a single burn-in oven in semiconductor manufacturing
by Sung, C. S. & Choung, Y. I.
- 575-582 Optimal production run length for products sold with warranty
by Yeh, Ruey Huei & Ho, Wen-Tsung & Tseng, Sheng-Tsaing
- 583-592 Generalized spanning trees
by Dror, M. & Haouari, M. & Chaouachi, J.
- 593-602 An evolutionary approach for finding optimal trees in undirected networks
by Smith, David K. & Walters, Godfrey A.
- 603-613 Finding the critical path in an activity network with time-switch constraints
by Yang, Hsu-Hao & Chen, Yen-Liang
- 614-631 The capacitated multiple allocation hub location problem: Formulations and algorithms
by Ebery, Jamie & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas & Boland, Natashia
- 632-640 On the law of the iterated logarithm in open queueing networks
by Sakalauskas, L. L. & Minkevicius, S.
- 641-656 Quasi-birth-and-death Markov processes with a tree structure and the MMAP[K]/PH[K]/N/LCFS non-preemptive queue
by He, Qi-Ming
- 657-670 A comparison of procedures for estimating the parent probability distribution from a given set of fractiles
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling & Kottas, John F.
2000, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 223-227 Editorial
- 228-249 Scheduling with batching: A review
by Potts, Chris N. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 250-259 Scheduling the production of two-component jobs on a single machine
by Gerodimos, Alex E. & Glass, Celia A. & Potts, Chris N.
- 260-276 The Kanban assignment problem - A non-integral approach
by Herer, Yale T. & Shalom, Levi
- 277-288 Scheduling jobs with release dates and tails on two unrelated parallel machines to minimize the makespan
by Lancia, Giuseppe
- 289-296 Two linear approximation algorithms for the subset-sum problem
by Kellerer, Hans & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia
- 297-310 A tabu search method guided by shifting bottleneck for the job shop scheduling problem
by Pezzella, Ferdinando & Merelli, Emanuela
- 311-326 Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling by combining local search with dual reoptimization
by Meyr, H.
- 327-342 A combined cutting-stock and lot-sizing problem
by Nonas, Sigrid Lise & Thorstenson, Anders
- 343-351 Complexity of mixed shop scheduling problems: A survey
by Shakhlevich, Natalia V. & Sotskov, Yuri N. & Werner, Frank
- 352-358 The CLWS heuristic for single machine scheduling problem
by Soric, Kristina
- 359-374 Using metaheuristics in multiobjective resource constrained project scheduling
by Viana, Ana & Pinho de Sousa, Jorge
- 375-381 Minimizing tardy jobs in a flowshop with common due date
by Della Croce, Federico & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Tadei, Roberto
- 382-392 On-line scheduling in a surface treatment system
by Chauvet, Fabrice & Levner, Eugene & Meyzin, Leonid K. & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 393-407 Fuzzy programming for multiobjective job shop scheduling with fuzzy processing time and fuzzy duedate through genetic algorithms
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kubota, Ryo
- 408-422 Algorithms for mixed-model sequencing with due date restrictions
by Lovgren, Robin H. & Racer, Michael J.
- 423-435 A mathematical programming model for scheduling steelmaking-continuous casting production
by Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou
- 436-458 Performance of hybrid cellular manufacturing systems: A computer simulation investigation
by Shambu, Girish & Suresh, Nallan C.
2000, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-13 Operational research in practice: Consultancy in industry revisited
by Fortuin, Leonard & Zijlstra, Mynt
- 14-29 A methodology for fitting and validating metamodels in simulation
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Sargent, Robert G.
- 30-46 A bilevel programming approach to determining tax credits for biofuel production
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Plummer, John & Claude Sourie, Jean
- 47-62 A stochastic 0-1 program based approach for the air traffic flow management problem
by Alonso, Antonio & Escudero, Laureano F. & Teresa Ortuno, M.
- 63-80 Procedures for providing robust gate assignments for arriving aircrafts
by Bolat, Ahmet
- 81-96 Airline crew scheduling using Potts mean field techniques
by Lagerholm, Martin & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo
- 97-107 Analysis of a dual sourcing inventory model with normal unit demand and Erlang mixture lead times
by Fong, Duncan K. H. & Gempesaw, Virginia M. & Keith Ord, J.
- 108-117 Fast high precision decision rules for valuing manufacturing flexibility
by Feurstein, Markus & Natter, Martin
- 118-130 Lead times, order release mechanisms, and customer service
by Yucesan, Enver & de Groote, Xavier
- 131-143 Effect of maintenance on the economic design of -control chart
by Ben-Daya, M. & Rahim, M. A.
- 144-161 Choice functions and mechanisms for linguistic preference relations
by Herrera, F. & Herrera-Viedma, E.
- 162-173 Assessing the quality of negotiated proposals using the REMBRANDT system
by Van den Honert, R. C. & Lootsma, F. A.
- 174-180 A vertex algorithm for collision detection
by Aliyu, M. D. S.
- 181-189 Optimum target values for two machines in series with 100% inspection
by Al-Sultan, K. S. & Pulak, M. F. S.
- 190-204 Review of guidelines for the use of combined forecasts
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & W. Bunn, Derek & Taylor, James W.
- 205-214 An analytically tractable interest rate model with humped volatility
by Mercurio, F. & Moraleda, J. M.
- 215-217 A note on the location of an obnoxious facility on a network
by Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi
1999, Volume 119, Issue 3
- 557-581 Constraint satisfaction problems: Algorithms and applications
by Brailsford, Sally C. & Potts, Chris N. & Smith, Barbara M.
- 582-604 Optimal production planning in pull flow lines with multiple products
by Yang, Jun & Yan, Houmin & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 605-612 Nonparametric analysis of educational costs
by Ruggiero, John
- 613-634 Designing multi-vehicle delivery tours in a grid-cell format
by Novaes, Antonio G. N. & Graciolli, Odacir D.
- 635-651 Selecting the best choice in the full information group interview problem
by Chun, Young H.
- 652-661 Characterizing an equitable allocation of shared costs: A DEA approach
by Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe
- 662-670 An evolutionary heuristic for quadratic 0-1 programming
by Lodi, Andrea & Allemand, Kim & Liebling, Thomas M.
- 671-677 An optimality cut for mixed integer linear programs
by Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 678-691 On the balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games
by Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Suijs, Jeroen
- 692-703 The development of modular-based design in considering technology complexity
by Tsai, Yuo-Tern & Wang, Kuo-Shong
- 704-718 A quality control approach to consistency paradoxes in AHP
by Karapetrovic, Stanislav & Rosenbloom, E. S.
- 719-728 A hybrid approach for optimization of one-dimensional cutting
by Gradisar, Miro & Resinovic, Gortan & Kljajic, Miroljub
- 729-738 Sequencing and scheduling N customers for a stochastic server
by Wang, P. Patrick
- 739-752 An optimal maintenance model for a combination of secondhand-new or outdated-updated system
by Lam, Yeh
- 756-760 Editorial
1999, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 221-223 Editorial
- 224-234 OR Utopia
by Burkard, Rainer E.
- 235-253 Interrelationships among the elements of national innovation systems: A statistical evaluation
by Nasierowski, W. & Arcelus, F. J.
- 254-266 Measuring sectoral productivity across time and across countries
by Arcelus, F. J. & Arozena, P.
- 267-281 Moments of support by a groupware brainstorming tool in handling complex technical policy problems
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 282-300 Local search for the Steiner tree problem in the Euclidean plane
by Zachariasen, Martin
- 301-313 Generalized semi-infinite programming: Theory and methods
by Still, G.
- 314-325 Cluster based branching for the asymmetric traveling salesman problem
by Lysgaard, Jens
- 326-337 Solving an assignment-selection problem with verbal information and using genetic algorithms
by Herrera, Francisco & Lopez, Enrique & Mendana, Cristina & Rodriguez, Miguel A.
- 338-344 Solution of a possibilistic multiobjective linear programming problem
by Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V.
- 345-352 Global optimization methods for high-dimensional problems
by Schoen, Fabio
- 353-364 A generalization of Ruckle's results for an ambush game
by Zoroa, Noemi & Zoroa, Procopio & Jose Fernandez-Saez, M.
- 365-372 The core of games on convex geometries
by Bilbao, J. M. & Lebron, E. & Jimenez, N.
- 373-378 Consequences of dropping nonessential objectives for the application of MCDM methods
by Gal, Tomas & Hanne, Thomas
- 379-387 Cognitive support methods for multi-criteria expert decision making
by Bisdorff, Raymond
- 388-403 Multicriteria procedural rationality on SISDEMA
by Moreno-Jimenez, J. M. & Aguaron-Joven, J. & Escobar-Urmeneta, M. T. & Turon-Lanuza, A.
- 404-415 Multicriteria decision aid in financial management
by Zopounidis, C.
- 416-426 Analysing production and environmental risks in arable farming systems: A mathematical approach
by de Buck, A. J. & Hendrix, E. M. T. & Schoorlemmer, H. B.
- 427-439 A system for the design of short term harvesting strategy
by Epstein, R. & Nieto, E. & Weintraub, A. & Chevalier, P. & Gabarro, J.
- 440-450 A simulation analysis of sequencing rules in a flexible flowline
by Costa, Maria Teresa & Ferreira, Jose Soeiro
- 451-460 Multi-plant production planning in capacitated self-configuring two-stage serial systems
by Vercellis, Carlo
- 461-478 Scheduling of industrial distribution manifolds with pre-conditions
by Amaro, A. C. S. & Barbosa-Povoa, A. P. F. D.
- 479-494 The general behavior of pull production systems: The allocation problems
by Kirkavak, Nureddin & Dincer, Cemal
- 495-509 Learning to improve reliability during system development
by Walls, Lesley & Quigley, John
- 510-537 The risk of delay of a project in terms of the morphology of its network
by Valadares Tavares, L. & Antunes Ferreira, J. & Silva Coelho, J.
- 538-556 The multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem with generalized precedence relations
by De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, Willy
1999, Volume 119, Issue 1
- 1-13 A review of major paradigms and models for the design of civil engineering systems
by Valadares Tavares, L.
- 14-34 Schumann, a modeling framework for supply chain management under uncertainty
by Escudero, L. F. & Galindo, E. & Garcia, G. & Gomez, E. & Sabau, V.
- 35-49 Approximate portfolio analysis
by Liu, Liping
- 50-60 Decision-aid for discrete multiple criteria decision making problems with imprecise data
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka
- 61-74 Complex behaviour in a production-distribution model
by Larsen, Erik R. & Morecroft, John D. W. & Thomsen, Jesper S.
- 75-90 Fleet assignment and routing with schedule synchronization constraints
by Ioachim, Irina & Desrosiers, Jacques & Soumis, Francois & Belanger, Nicolas
- 91-99 Focusing material requirements planning (MRP) towards performance
by Plenert, Gerhard
- 100-120 Determining optimal pollution control policies: An application of bilevel programming
by Amouzegar, Mahyar A. & Moshirvaziri, Khosrow
- 121-129 Collision computation of moving bodies
by Selim, Shokri Z. & Almohamad, H. A.
- 130-146 Task oriented weighting in multi-criteria analysis
by Yeh, Chung-Hsing & J. Willis, Robert & Deng, Hepu & Pan, Hongqi
- 147-157 Extensions to the generalised assignment heuristic for vehicle routing
by Baker, Barrie M. & Sheasby, Janice
- 158-180 Undesirable facility location with minimal covering objectives
by Plastria, Frank & Carrizosa, Emilio
- 181-190 Optimisation of a single-component maintenance system: A smoothed perturbation analysis approach
by Heidergott, Bernd
- 191-208 Experimental evaluation of a graphical display system to visualizing multiple criteria solutions
by Klimberg, Ronald & Cohen, Robert M.
- 209-218 Performance of some boundary-seeking mode estimators on the dome bias model
by Troutt, M. D. & Pang, W. K. & Hou, S. H.
1999, Volume 118, Issue 3
- 429-449 Manufacturing flexibility: Measures and relationships
by Parker, Rodney P. & Wirth, Andrew
- 450-463 The ability to compensate for suboptimal capacity decisions by optimal pricing decisions
by Skiera, Bernd & Spann, Martin
- 464-484 Hierarchical design of an integrated production and 2-echelon distribution system
by Barbarosoglu, Gulay & Ozgur, Demet
- 485-504 A route-neighborhood-based metaheuristic for vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Shen, Sheng-Yuan
- 505-523 A distributed genetic algorithm for deterministic and stochastic labor scheduling problems
by Easton, Fred F. & Mansour, Nashat
- 524-548 Two simulated annealing-based heuristics for the job shop scheduling problem
by Steinhofel, K. & Albrecht, A. & Wong, C. K.
- 549-562 Searching for psychologically stable solutions of multiple criteria decision problems
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy & Michalowski, Wojtek
- 563-577 Parameter estimation in stochastic scenario generation systems
by Mulvey, John M. & Rosenbaum, Daniel P. & Shetty, Bala
- 578-588 AHP-based evaluation of AHP-Software
by Ossadnik, Wolfgang & Lange, Oliver
- 589-604 A new generic model for applying MAUT
by Bedford, Tim & Cooke, Roger
- 605-619 Optimal stopping problem with finite-period reservation
by Saito, Tsuyoshi
- 620-630 On the feasible set for the squared Euclidean Weber problem and applications
by Drezner, Zvi & Scott, Carlton H.
- 631-642 Idempotent uninorms
by De Baets, Bernard
1999, Volume 118, Issue 2
- 213-216 Editorial
- 217-234 Competitive analysis of manufacturing plants: An application to the US processed food industry
by Jayanthi, Shekhar & Kocha, Bart & Sinha, Kingshuk K.
- 235-258 Measuring the performance of operations of Hong Kong's manufacturing industries
by Parkan, Celik & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 259-270 A methodology for competitive advantage analysis and strategy formulation: An example in a transitional economy
by Li, Yuan & Deng, Shengliang
- 271-277 Linking industrial competitiveness and productivity at the firm level
by Oral, Muhittin & Cinar, Unver & Chabchoub, Habib
- 278-294 Network companies and competitiveness: A framework for analysis
by Lakhal, Salem & Martel, Alain & Oral, Muhittin & Montreuil, Benoit
- 295-314 On the connections among activity-based costing, mathematical programming models for analyzing strategic decisions, and the resource-based view of the firm
by Shapiro, Jeremy F.
- 315-331 Measuring the effects of new brand introduction on inter-brand strategic interaction
by Chintagunta, Pradeep K.
- 332-349 Potential effects of managers' entrenchment and shareholdings on competitiveness
by Gadhoum, Yoser
- 350-374 Tariff structure of Japanese electric power companies: An empirical analysis using DEA
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 375-389 A methodology for priority setting with application to software development process
by Lee, Mindy & Pham, Hoang & Zhang, Xuemei
- 390-412 Job shop scheduling with beam search
by Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M.
- 413-428 An efficient algorithm for a generalized joint replenishment problem
by Frenk, J. B. G. & Kleijn, M. J. & Dekker, R.
1999, Volume 118, Issue 1
- 1-29 Putting soft OR methods to work: The case of the business improvement project at PowerGen
by Ormerod, Richard
- 30-45 Environmental impact assessment and ranking the environmental projects in Jordan
by Al-Rashdan, Dina & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Dean, Angela & Al-Shemmeri, Tarik
- 46-51 Radial DEA models without inputs or without outputs
by Lovell, C. A. Knox & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 52-64 Design of partially survivable networks for cellular telecommunication systems
by Dutta, Amitava & Kubat, Peter
- 65-80 Scheduling projects with variable-intensity activities: The case of dynamic earliness and tardiness costs
by Kogan, Konstantin & Shtub, Avraham
- 81-94 Application of the simulated annealing algorithm to the combinatorial optimisation problem with permutation property: An investigation of generation mechanism
by Tian, Peng & Ma, Jian & Zhang, Dong-Mo
- 95-126 Computing improved optimal solutions to max-min flexible constraint satisfaction problems
by Dubois, Didier & Fortemps, Philippe
- 127-138 The [gamma]-connected assignment problem
by Poggi de Aragao, Marcus & Uchoa, Eduardo
- 139-152 An interactive procedure for multiple attribute group decision making with incomplete information: Range-based approach
by Kim, Soung Hie & Choi, Sang Hyun & Kim, Jae Kyeong
- 153-163 Cost allocation in the Chinese postman problem
by Hamers, Herbert & Borm, Peter & van de Leensel, Robert & Tijs, Stef