European Journal of Operational Research
December 2003, Volume 151, Issue 2
- 389-399 Solving spread spectrum radar polyphase code design problem by tabu search and variable neighbourhood search
by Mladenovic, N. & Petrovic, J. & Kovacevic-Vujcic, V. & Cangalovic, M.
- 400-414 Solving the continuous flow-shop scheduling problem by metaheuristics
by Fink, Andreas & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 415-433 A contribution to the stochastic flow shop scheduling problem
by Gourgand, Michel & Grangeon, Nathalie & Norre, Sylvie
- 434-446 A simulated annealing approach for manufacturing cell formation with multiple identical machines
by Xambre, Ana R. & Vilarinho, Pedro M.
November 2003, Volume 151, Issue 1
- 1-11 Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies
by Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Francesca & Laporte, Gilbert & Musmanno, Roberto
- 12-24 Coordinated ordering decisions for short life cycle products with uncertainty in delivery time and demand
by Weng, Z. Kevin & McClurg, Tim
- 25-37 On optimal inventory control with independent stochastic item returns
by Fleischmann, Moritz & Kuik, Roelof
- 38-52 Return handling options and order quantities for single period products
by Vlachos, Dimitrios & Dekker, Rommert
- 53-79 The comparative efficacy of imputation methods for missing data in structural equation modeling
by Olinsky, Alan & Chen, Shaw & Harlow, Lisa
- 80-102 An optimal hostage rescue problem
by Shi, Fengbo
- 103-118 The interactive analysis of the multicriteria shortest path problem by the reference point method
by Granat, Janusz & Guerriero, Francesca
- 119-139 Computation of ideal and Nadir values and implications for their use in MCDM methods
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Tenfelde-Podehl, Dagmar
- 140-152 Analysis of heuristic solutions to the best choice problem
by Stein, William E. & Seale, Darryl A. & Rapoport, Amnon
- 153-166 A discrete-time model of American put option in an uncertain environment
by Yoshida, Yuji
- 167-180 Human resource selection for software development projects using Taguchi's parameter design
by Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Moskowitz, Herbert & Lee, Lai-Hsi
- 181-192 Optimal grouping for a nuclear magnetic resonance scanner by means of an open queueing model
by Vandaele, Nico & Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Cupers, Sascha
- 193-223 Progressive option bounds from the sequence of concurrently expiring options
by Ryan, Peter J.
- 224-232 Comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of mean-variance preferences
by Wagener, Andreas
- 233-237 A method for discriminating efficient candidates with ranked voting data
by Obata, Tsuneshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 238-246 Logic cuts for multilevel generalized assignment problems
by Osorio, Maria A. & Laguna, Manuel
November 2003, Volume 150, Issue 3
- 463-465 Financial modelling and extreme events
by Rai, Anoop & van der Wijst, Nico
- 466-481 The efficiency effects of a single market for financial services in Europe
by Berger, Allen N.
- 482-495 Comparative performance evaluation under uncertainty
by Spronk, Jaap & Vermeulen, Erik M.
- 496-515 Multiple criteria decision making combined with finance: A categorized bibliographic study
by Steuer, Ralph E. & Na, Paul
- 516-528 Value at risk calculation through ARCH factor methodology: Proposal and comparative analysis
by Cabedo Semper, J. David & Moya Clemente, Ismael
- 529-545 The practice of Delta-Gamma VaR: Implementing the quadratic portfolio model
by Castellacci, Giuseppe & Siclari, Michael J.
- 546-571 Simulated annealing for complex portfolio selection problems
by Crama, Y. & Schyns, M.
- 572-584 The optimal portfolio problem with coherent risk measure constraints
by Benati, Stefano
- 585-600 Network simplex algorithm for the general equal flow problem
by Calvete, Herminia I.
- 601-616 Models for a fuzzy inventory of two replaceable merchandises without backorder based on the signed distance of fuzzy sets
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Hung-Chi
- 617-639 Strategic commitment to price to stimulate downstream innovation in a supply chain
by Gilbert, Stephen M. & Cvsa, Viswanath
- 640-652 Multiobjective programming methods in the reserve selection problem
by Memtsas, Dimitris P.
- 653-671 Product line selection and pricing under a share-of-surplus choice model
by Kraus, Ursula G. & Yano, Candace Arai
- 672-687 A model and solution method for multi-period sales promotion design
by Nair, Suresh K. & Tarasewich, Peter
October 2003, Volume 150, Issue 2
- 237-252 Distributed decision making--a unified approach
by Schneeweiss, Christoph
- 253-280 Multicriteria heuristic search
by Mandow, L. & Perez de la Cruz, J. L.
- 281-292 Parametric on-line algorithms for packing rectangles and boxes
by Miyazawa, F. K. & Wakabayashi, Y.
- 293-303 The analysis of optimal control model in matching problem between manufacturing and marketing
by Chen, Miao-Sheng & Chu, Mei-Chen
- 304-319 Offsetting inventory cycles of items sharing storage
by Murthy, Nagesh N. & Benton, W. C. & Rubin, Paul A.
- 320-352 Fuzzy inventory with backorder for fuzzy order quantity and fuzzy shortage quantity
by Wu, Kweimei & Yao, Jing-Shing
- 353-369 Learning by doing in a T-period production planning: Analytical solution
by Alvarez, F. & Cerda, E.
- 370-394 Optimization of multi-feeder (depot) printed circuit board manufacturing with error guarantees
by Kazaz, Burak & Altinkemer, Kemal
- 395-405 Retail promotions with negative brand image effects: Is cooperation possible?
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges
- 406-419 Optimal allocation of multi-state elements in linear consecutively connected systems with vulnerable nodes
by Levitin, Gregory
- 420-436 A two-stage decision procedure for monitoring processes with low fraction nonconforming
by Chan, L. Y. & Lai, C. D. & Xie, M. & Goh, T. N.
- 437-450 A metamodeling methodology involving both qualitative and quantitative input factors
by Tunali, S. & Batmaz, I.
- 451-461 Sequential condition-based maintenance scheduling for a deteriorating system
by Dieulle, L. & Berenguer, C. & Grall, A. & Roussignol, M.
October 2003, Volume 150, Issue 1
- 1-2 OR applied to health services: Planning for the future with scarce resources
by Rauner, M. S. & Vissers, J. M. H.
- 3-18 How many AEDs in which region? An economic decision model for the Austrian Red Cross
by Rauner, Marion S. & Bajmoczy, Nikolaus
- 19-31 Towards incorporating human behaviour in models of health care systems: An approach using discrete event simulation
by Brailsford, Sally & Schmidt, Bernd
- 32-45 Prioritising waiting lists: how and why?
by Mullen, Penelope M.
- 46-52 How likely is it that a run of poor outcomes is unlikely?
by Gallivan, Steve
- 53-66 The evaluation of disease prevention and treatment using simulation models
by Davies, Ruth & Roderick, Paul & Raftery, James
- 67-80 Priorities and allocation of health care resources in developing countries: A case-study from the Mtwara region, Tanzania
by Flessa, Steffen
- 81-91 A systems modelling approach for the prevention and treatment of diabetic retinopathy
by Harper, P. R. & Sayyad, M. G. & de Senna, V. & Shahani, A. K. & Yajnik, C. S. & Shelgikar, K. M.
- 92-100 Estimating bed requirements for an intermediate care facility
by Utley, Martin & Gallivan, Steve & Davis, Katie & Daniel, Patricia & Reeves, Paula & Worrall, Jennifer
- 101-114 Integrating simulation and optimisation in health care centre management
by De Angelis, Vanda & Felici, Giovanni & Impelluso, Paolo
- 115-127 Local search with annealing-like restarts to solve the VRPTW
by Li, Haibing & Lim, Andrew
- 128-149 The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik
- 150-162 Neighborhood search heuristics for the uncapacitated facility location problem
by Ghosh, Diptesh
- 163-180 Approximate solutions for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with partial customer-order information
by Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T.
- 181-193 Local optimization of observed points with no need to observations
by Hong, Yu-zheng
- 194-203 A method for choosing from among alternative transportation projects
by Ferrari, Paolo
- 204-219 Incorporating wealth information into a multiple criteria decision making model
by Karasakal, Esra Koktener & Michalowski, Wojtek
- 220-231 The pairwise egalitarian solution
by Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
September 2003, Volume 149, Issue 3
- 475-489 Software reliability and cost models: Perspectives, comparison, and practice
by Pham, Hoang
- 490-498 Upper bounds and algorithms for the maximum cardinality bin packing problem
by Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert & Martello, Silvano
- 499-512 An alternative framework to Lagrangian relaxation approach for job shop scheduling
by Chen, Haoxun & Luh, Peter B.
- 513-522 Scheduling to minimize the sum of weighted flowtime and weighted tardiness of jobs in a flowshop with sequence-dependent setup times
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans
- 523-532 Rescheduling of identical parallel machines under machine eligibility constraints
by Alagoz, Oguzhan & Azizoglu, Meral
- 533-539 Complexity and approximability results for slicing floorplan designs
by Deineko, Vladimir G. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 540-556 Yield information and supplier responsiveness in remanufacturing operations
by Ferrer, Geraldo
- 557-570 Evaluating jointly constrained order quantity complexities for incremental discounts
by Rubin, Paul A. & Benton, W. C.
- 571-587 Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand
by Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan
- 588-613 Polling systems with breakdowns and repairs
by Nakdimon, Oren & Yechiali, Uri
- 614-624 Three-triplet np control charts
by Wu, Zhang & Luo, Hua
- 625-640 A continuous-time Markov chain under the influence of a regulating point process and applications in stochastic models with catastrophes
by Economou, Antonis & Fakinos, Demetrios
- 641-653 Weak efficiency in vector optimization using a closure of algebraic type under cone-convexlikeness
by Adan, M. & Novo, V.
- 654-675 Multiobjective fuzzy linear programming problems with fuzzy decision variables
by Stanciulescu, C. & Fortemps, Ph. & Installe, M. & Wertz, V.
- 676-687 Semivalues as power indices
by Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep & Puente, Maria Albina
- 688-699 An interactive approach to improve estimates of value efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Joro, Tarja & Korhonen, Pekka & Zionts, Stanley
September 2003, Volume 149, Issue 2
- 247-248 Sequencing and scheduling
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 249-267 Insertion techniques for static and dynamic resource-constrained project scheduling
by Artigues, Christian & Michelon, Philippe & Reusser, Stephane
- 268-281 A new efficient simulated annealing algorithm for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem and its multiple mode version
by Bouleimen, K. & Lecocq, H.
- 282-301 Resource-constrained project scheduling: A critical activity reordering heuristic
by Valls, Vicente & Quintanilla, Sacramento & Ballestin, Francisco
- 302-313 Lower bounds for resource-constrained project scheduling problems
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 314-324 On linear lower bounds for the resource constrained project scheduling problem
by Carlier, J. & Neron, E.
- 325-343 Order-based neighborhoods for project scheduling with nonregular objective functions
by Neumann, K. & Schwindt, C. & Zimmermann, J.
- 344-354 On minimizing the weighted number of late jobs in unit execution time open-shops
by Baptiste, Philippe
- 355-376 Identical parallel machines vs. unit-time shops and preemptions vs. chains in scheduling complexity
by Timkovsky, Vadim G.
- 377-389 Scheduling multiprocessor tasks on parallel processors with limited availability
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Drozdowski, Maciej & Maczka, Przemyslaw
- 390-403 Heuristic algorithms for multiprocessor task scheduling in a two-stage hybrid flow-shop
by Oguz, C. & Fikret Ercan, M. & Edwin Cheng, T. C. & Fung, Y. F.
- 404-416 An iterative algorithm for scheduling UET tasks with due dates and release times
by Zinder, Yakov
- 417-429 Assembly line balancing in a mixed-model sequencing environment with synchronous transfers
by Karabati, Selcuk & Sayin, Serpil
- 430-437 Gantt charts: A centenary appreciation
by Wilson, James M.
- 438-447 Evaluation of unidirectional lateral transshipments and substitutions in inventory systems
by Axsater, Sven
- 448-458 Multi-stage newsboy problem: A dynamic model
by Kogan, Konstantin & Lou, Sheldon
- 459-474 Reliability of software with an operational profile
by Ozekici, S. & Soyer, R.
August 2003, Volume 149, Issue 1
- 1-16 A generalized dual phase-2 simplex algorithm
by Maros, Istvan
- 17-34 A comparison of two reference point methods in multiple objective mathematical programming
by Buchanan, John & Gardiner, Lorraine
- 35-46 Sensitivity analysis of the optimal assignment
by Lin, Chi-Jen & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 47-52 A competitive facility location problem on a tree network with stochastic weights
by Shiode, Shogo & Drezner, Zvi
- 53-64 Dominant, an algorithm for the p-center problem
by Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Aloi, L.
- 65-76 On identifying dominant cliques
by Escudero, L. F. & Munoz, S.
- 77-101 A genetic-based framework for solving (multi-criteria) weighted matching problems
by Medaglia, Andres L. & Fang, Shu-Cherng
- 102-130 Operationalizing technology improvements in product development decision-making
by Bhattacharya, Shantanu & Krishnan, V. & Mahajan, Vijay
- 131-141 Optimal lot sizing for products sold under free-repair warranty
by Wang, Chih-Hsiung & Sheu, Shey-Heui
- 142-184 Directional decomposition heuristic for a linear machine-cell location problem
by Yu, Junfang & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 185-196 A fuzzy echelon approach for inventory management in supply chains
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara
- 197-210 Optimal process control policies under a time-varying cost structure
by Tang, Kwei & Gong, Linguo & Chang, Dong-Shang
- 211-228 Competitive location, production, and market selection
by Rhim, Hosun & Ho, Teck H. & Karmarkar, Uday S.
- 229-244 Optimal replenishment for a periodic review inventory system with two supply modes
by Chiang, Chi
August 2003, Volume 148, Issue 3
- 467-479 Decision analysis based on fused double exponential possibility distributions
by Guo, Peijun & Tanaka, Hideo
- 480-493 The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games
by Borm, Peter & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark
- 494-513 An extension of the [tau]-value to games with coalition structures
by Casas-Mendez, Balbina & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & van den Nouweland, Anne & Vazquez-Brage, Margarita
- 514-524 Analyzing AHP-matrices by regression
by Laininen, Pertti & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 525-533 Question selection for multi-attribute decision-aiding
by Holloway, Hillary A. & White III, Chelsea C.
- 534-545 A process-based model for priority convergence in multi-period group decision-making
by Bendoly, Elliot & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 546-558 The robust coloring problem
by Yanez, Javier & Ramirez, Javier
- 559-569 Vehicle routing problem with time windows and a limited number of vehicles
by Lau, Hoong Chuin & Sim, Melvyn & Teo, Kwong Meng
- 570-583 A demand-shifting feasibility algorithm for Benders decomposition
by Wu, Peiling & Hartman, Joseph C. & Wilson, George R.
- 584-590 An approximation algorithm for computing longest paths
by Grazia Scutella, Maria
- 591-603 Using short-term memory to minimize the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine
by Peridy, Laurent & Pinson, Eric & Rivreau, David
- 604-620 Progress payments in project scheduling problems
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 621-643 An evolutionary heuristic for the index tracking problem
by Beasley, J. E. & Meade, N. & Chang, T. -J.
- 644-661 A probabilistic (max, +) approach for determining railway infrastructure capacity
by de Kort, A. F. & Heidergott, B. & Ayhan, H.
- 662-671 Efficiency of banks in a developing economy: The case of India
by Sathye, Milind
- 672-686 Optimization of the keyboard arrangement problem using an Ant Colony algorithm
by Eggers, Jan & Feillet, Dominique & Kehl, Steffen & Oliver Wagner, Marc & Yannou, Bernard
July 2003, Volume 148, Issue 2
- 231-232 Introduction: Sport and Computers
by Koning, Ruud H. & Sierksma, Gerard & van de Velde, Steef
- 233-246 Manager to go? Performance dips reconsidered with evidence from Dutch football
by Bruinshoofd, Allard & ter Weel, Bas
- 247-256 Persistence in sequences of football match results: A Monte Carlo analysis
by Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John
- 257-267 Forecasting the winner of a tennis match
by Klaassen, Franc J. G. M. & Magnus, Jan R.
- 268-276 A simulation model for football championships
by Koning, Ruud H. & Koolhaas, Michael & Renes, Gusta & Ridder, Geert
- 277-292 Team formation: Matching quality supply and quality demand
by Boon, Bart H. & Sierksma, Gerard
- 293-301 Endurance in speed skating: The development of world records
by Kuper, Gerard H. & Sterken, Elmer
- 302-311 Scheduling sports competitions on multiple venues
by Urban, Timothy L. & Russell, Robert A.
- 312-322 Olympic ranking based on a zero sum gains DEA model
by Lins, Marcos P. Estellita & Gomes, Eliane G. & Soares de Mello, Joao Carlos C. B. & Soares de Mello, Adelino Jose R.
- 323-334 An efficient simplex type algorithm for sparse and dense linear programs
by Paparrizos, Konstantinos & Samaras, Nikolaos & Stephanides, George
- 335-348 Genetic and Nelder-Mead algorithms hybridized for a more accurate global optimization of continuous multiminima functions
by Chelouah, Rachid & Siarry, Patrick
- 349-362 Difference of convex solution of quadratically constrained optimization problems
by Van Voorhis, Tim & Al-Khayyal, Faiz A.
- 363-373 A committed delivery strategy with fixed frequency and quantity
by Thomas, Douglas J. & Hackman, Steven T.
- 374-383 The concave cost supply problem
by Chauhan, Satyaveer Singh & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 384-400 An improved heuristic for deciding on emergency transshipments
by Minner, Stefan & Silver, Edward A. & Robb, David J.
- 401-409 Inventory without backorder with fuzzy total cost and fuzzy storing cost defuzzified by centroid and signed distance
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Chiang, Jershan
- 410-425 A fully subjective approach to modelling inspection maintenance
by Apeland, S. & Scarf, P. A.
- 426-435 Least-squares estimates in fuzzy regression analysis
by Kao, Chiang & Chyu, Chin-Lu
- 436-451 Lumpable continuous-time stochastic automata networks
by Gusak, Oleg & Dayar, Tugrul & Fourneau, Jean-Michel
- 452-465 Short-term robustness of production management systems: A case study
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Gaury, Eric
July 2003, Volume 148, Issue 1
- 1-13 Generalized network design problems
by Feremans, Corinne & Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert
- 14-27 A new method for group decision support based on ELECTRE III methodology
by Leyva-Lopez, Juan Carlos & Fernandez-Gonzalez, Eduardo
- 28-47 On the extension of pseudo-Boolean functions for the aggregation of interacting criteria
by Grabisch, Michel & Labreuche, Christophe & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 48-55 New-invexity type conditions with applications to constrained dynamic games
by Bhatia, D. & Sharma, A.
- 56-64 Blockmodels with maximum concentration
by Jessop, Alan
- 65-79 Violations of conjoint independence in binary choices: The equate-to-differentiate interpretation
by Li, Shu
- 80-91 On solving linear programs with the ordered weighted averaging objective
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Sliwinski, Tomasz
- 92-101 A note on a dynamic space-allocation method for outbound containers
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Kang Tae
- 102-115 A decision support modelling framework for multiple use forest management: The Queen Elizabeth Forest case study in Scotland
by Kazana, Vassiliki & Fawcett, Roy H. & Mutch, William E. S.
- 116-125 Personnel allocation among bank branches using a two-stage multi-criterial approach
by Aleskerov, Fuad & Ersel, Hasan & Yolalan, Reha
- 126-140 New formulations and solution procedures for the hop constrained network design problem
by Pirkul, Hasan & Soni, Samit
- 141-151 An efficient linear programming algorithm for combined heat and power production
by Lahdelma, Risto & Hakonen, Henri
- 152-165 Bayesian inference for some Lanchester combat laws
by Pettit, L. I. & Wiper, M. P. & Young, K. D. S.
- 166-191 The effect of material flow and workload on the performance of machine location heuristics
by Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 192-204 Structuring a delay and disruption claim: An application of cause-mapping and system dynamics
by Williams, Terry & Ackermann, Fran & Eden, Colin
- 205-210 Preemptive scheduling on identical parallel machines subject to deadlines
by Azizoglu, Meral
- 211-228 Randomized multi-level lot-sizing heuristics for general product structures
by Dellaert, N. P. & Jeunet, J.
June 2003, Volume 147, Issue 3
- 451-463 Ambulance location and relocation models
by Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 464-483 Capacity sizing in the presence of a common shared resource: Dimensioning an inbound call center
by Aksin, O. Zeynep & Harker, Patrick T.
- 484-498 Heuristic optimization of experimental designs
by Lejeune, Miguel A.
- 499-510 Combining DEA and stochastic frontier models: An empirical Bayes approach
by Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 511-521 GIM/M/c queue with multiple acceptances in a window
by Shin, Yang Woo
- 522-529 On the control of a compound immigration process through total catastrophes
by Economou, Antonis
- 530-548 Effects of a demand-curve's shape on the optimal solutions of a multi-echelon inventory/pricing model
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 549-557 The production-inventory problem of a product with time varying demand, production and deterioration rates
by Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C.
- 558-566 The single-item lot-sizing problem with immediate lost sales
by Aksen, Deniz & Altinkemer, Kemal & Chand, Suresh
- 567-590 Measuring and avoiding the bullwhip effect: A control theoretic approach
by Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R.
- 591-612 Flow distance reduction for a multi-product flowline with sets of identical machines
by Diponegoro, Ahmad & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 613-628 Selecting hierarchical facilities in a service-operations environment
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Gupta, Rakesh & Pirkul, Hasan
- 629-643 A guided local search heuristic for the capacitated arc routing problem
by Beullens, Patrick & Muyldermans, Luc & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 644-656 Minimizing due date related performance measures on two batch processing machines
by Sup Sung, Chang & Hwan Kim, Young
- 657-664 Solving biobjective combinatorial max-ordering problems by ranking methods and a two-phases approach
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Skriver, Anders J. V.
- 665-670 Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sidney, Jeffrey B.
- 671-679 The Steiner cycle polytope
by Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan-Jose
June 2003, Volume 147, Issue 2
- 229-230 Fuzzy sets in scheduling and planning
by Fortemps, P.
- 231-252 Fuzzy scheduling: Modelling flexible constraints vs. coping with incomplete knowledge
by Dubois, Didier & Fargier, Helene & Fortemps, Philippe
- 253-265 Fuzzy temporal characteristics of operations for project management on the network models basis
by Slyeptsov, Anatoliy I. & Tyshchuk, Tetyana A.
- 266-280 On latest starting times and floats in activity networks with ill-known durations
by Dubois, Didier & Fargier, Helene & Galvagnon, Vincent
- 281-296 On two single machine scheduling problems with fuzzy processing times and fuzzy due dates
by Chanas, Stefan & Kasperski, Adam
- 297-311 Scheduling uncertain orders in the customer-subcontractor context
by Geneste, L. & Grabot, B. & Letouzey, A.
- 312-333 Handling flexibility in a "generalised job shop" with a fuzzy approach
by Allet, Samir
- 334-344 A fuzzy genetic algorithm for driver scheduling
by Li, Jingpeng & Kwan, Raymond S. K.
- 345-364 Scheduling parallel dedicated machines under a single non-shared resource
by Kellerer, H. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 365-372 Algorithms for the variable sized bin packing problem
by Kang, Jangha & Park, Sungsoo
- 373-396 The two- and m-machine flowshop scheduling problems with bicriteria of makespan and mean flowtime
by Allahverdi, Ali
- 397-404 Differential approximation for optimal satisfiability and related problems
by Bazgan, Cristina & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 405-417 Uncapacitated point-to-multipoint network flow problem and its application to multicasting in telecommunication networks
by Park, Koohyun & Shin, Yong-Sik
- 418-429 Insensitive light traffic in a cellular system with mobile subscribers
by Yamazaki, Genji
- 430-447 Optimal task allocation and hardware redundancy policies in distributed computing systems
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi
May 2003, Volume 147, Issue 1
- 1-16 Transshipment of containers at a container terminal: An overview
by Vis, Iris F. A. & de Koster, Rene
- 17-31 Optimal control of service rates and arrivals in Jackson networks
by Azaron, Amir & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T.
- 32-50 Price and delay competition between two service providers
by Armony, Mor & Haviv, Moshe