Two-stage stochastic optimization problems with stochastic ordering constraints on the recourse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escudero Bueno, Laureano F. & Garín Martín, María Araceli & Merino Maestre, María & Pérez Sainz de Rozas, Gloria, 2015. "Some experiments on solving multistage stochastic mixed 0-1 programs with time stochastic dominance constraints," BILTOKI BILTOKI;2015-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Wang, S. & Huang, G.H., 2014. "An integrated approach for water resources decision making under interactive and compound uncertainties," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 32-40.
- Alonso-Ayuso, Antonio & Carvallo, Felipe & Escudero, Laureano F. & Guignard, Monique & Pi, Jiaxing & Puranmalka, Raghav & Weintraub, Andrés, 2014. "Medium range optimization of copper extraction planning under uncertainty in future copper prices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 711-726.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1369-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Escudero, Laureano F. & Garín, María Araceli & Merino, María & Pérez, Gloria, 2016. "On time stochastic dominance induced by mixed integer-linear recourse in multistage stochastic programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 164-176.
- Wim Ackooij & Welington Oliveira, 2014. "Level bundle methods for constrained convex optimization with various oracles," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 555-597, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIncreasing convex order; Stochastic dominance; Decomposition methods; Lorenz curve; Survival function; Stochastic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:219:y:2012:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.