Inverse stochastic dominance constraints and rank dependent expected utility theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darinka Dentcheva & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2004. "Optimization Under First Order Stochastic Dominance Constraints," GE, Growth, Math methods 0403002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Aug 2005.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02a33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Dentcheva, Darinka & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2006.
"Portfolio optimization with stochastic dominance constraints,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 433-451, February.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2004. "Portfolio Optimization With Stochastic Dominance Constraints," Finance 0402016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2006.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Klein Haneveld, Willem K. & Vlerk, Maarten H. van der, 2002. "Integrated chance constraints: reduced forms and an algorithm," Research Report 02A33, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Muliere, Pietro & Scarsini, Marco, 1989.
"A note on stochastic dominance and inequality measures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 314-323, December.
- Marco Scarsini & Pietro Muliere, 1989. "A note on stochastic dominance and inequality measures," Post-Print hal-00542231, HAL.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-183, November.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2004. "Convexification of Stochastic Ordering," GE, Growth, Math methods 0402005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2005.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1971. "A General Definition of the Lorenz Curve," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 1037-1039, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Eli Wolfhagen, 2016. "Two-Stage Optimization Problems with Multivariate Stochastic Order Constraints," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Lizyayev, Andrey & Ruszczyński, Andrzej, 2012. "Tractable Almost Stochastic Dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 448-455.
- Andrey Lizyayev, 2012. "Stochastic dominance efficiency analysis of diversified portfolios: classification, comparison and refinements," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 196(1), pages 391-410, July.
- Sebastian Sitarz, 2013. "Compromise programming with Tchebycheff norm for discrete stochastic orders," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 211(1), pages 433-446, December.
- Neslihan Fidan Keçeci & Viktor Kuzmenko & Stan Uryasev, 2016. "Portfolios Dominating Indices: Optimization with Second-Order Stochastic Dominance Constraints vs. Minimum and Mean Variance Portfolios," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-14, October.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Gabriela Martinez & Eli Wolfhagen, 2016. "Augmented Lagrangian Methods for Solving Optimization Problems with Stochastic-Order Constraints," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(6), pages 1451-1465, December.
- William Haskell & J. Shanthikumar & Z. Shen, 2013. "Optimization with a class of multivariate integral stochastic order constraints," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 206(1), pages 147-162, July.
- Dentcheva Darinka & Stock Gregory J. & Rekeda Ludmyla, 2011. "Mean-risk tests of stochastic dominance," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 28(2), pages 97-118, May.
- Andrey Lizyayev, 2010. "Stochastic Dominance Efficiency Analysis of Diversified Portfolios: Classification, Comparison and Refinements," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-084/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dentcheva, Darinka & Penev, Spiridon, 2010. "Shape-restricted inference for Lorenz curves using duality theory," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 403-412, March.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic Dominance; Lorenz Curve; Yaari's Dual Utility; Rank Dependent Expected Utility; Optimality; Duality;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0503001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.