A coalition formation value for games in partition function form
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Grabisch & Yukihiko Funaki, 2012. "A coalition formation value for games in partition function form," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00690696, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Xue, Licun, 2007.
"Coalitions, agreements and efficiency,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 105-125, September.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, "undated". "Coalitions, Agreements and Efficiency," Economics Working Papers 2002-9, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- DIAMANTOUDI, Effrosyni & XUE, Licun, 2002. "Coalitions, agreements and efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers 2002047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lehrer, Ehud, 1991. "Global Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(2), pages 129-147.
- Michel Grabisch, 2010. "The lattice of embedded subsets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00457827, HAL.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008.
"Marginal Contributions and Externalities in the Value,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1413-1436, November.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2005. "Marginal Contributions and Externalities in the Value," Working Papers 2005-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Marginal contributions and externalities in the value," Working Papers 2007-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Serrano, Roberto & Clippel, Geoffroy de, 2005. "Marginal contributions and externalities in the value," UC3M Working papers. Economics we057339, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1997. "Equilibrium Binding Agreements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 30-78, March.
- Kim Hang Pham Do & Henk Norde, 2007.
"The Shapley Value For Partition Function Form Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(02), pages 353-360.
- Pham Do, K.H. & Norde, H.W., 2002. "The Shapley Value for Partition Function Form Games," Discussion Paper 2002-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bloch, Francis, 1996. "Sequential Formation of Coalitions in Games with Externalities and Fixed Payoff Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 90-123, May.
- Bolger, E M, 1989. "A Set of Axioms for a Value for Partition Function Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(1), pages 37-44.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2007. "Sharing the surplus: An extension of the Shapley value for environments with externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 339-356, July.
- Yukihiko Funaki & Takehiko Yamato, 1999. "The core of an economy with a common pool resource: A partition function form approach," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(2), pages 157-171.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2012. "Values for Markovian coalition processes," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(3), pages 505-538, November.
- Dávid Csercsik & Balázs Sziklai, 2015. "Traffic routing oligopoly," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(4), pages 743-762, December.
- Nessah, Rabia & Tazdaı¨t, Tarik, 2013.
"Absolute optimal solution for a compact and convex game,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 353-361.
- Rabia Nessah, 2010. "Absolute Optimal Solution For a Compact and Convex Game," Working Papers 2010-ECO-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdaït, 2013. "Absolute optimal solution for a compact and convex game," Post-Print hal-00785033, HAL.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:19:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219198917500074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2017.
"Extensions of the Shapley value for Environments with Externalities,"
1002, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ines Macho-Stadler & David Perez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2017. "Extensions Of The Shapley Value For Environments With Externalities," Working Papers 1716, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2015. "The lattice structure of the S-Lorenz core," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 141-151, January.
- van den Brink, René & González-Arangüena, Enrique & Manuel, Conrado & del Pozo, Mónica, 2014.
"Order monotonic solutions for generalized characteristic functions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 786-796.
- René van den Brink & Enrique González-Aranguena & Conrado Manuel & Mónica del Pozo, 2013. "Order Monotonic Solutions for Generalized Characteristic Functions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-093/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bloch, Francis & van den Nouweland, Anne, 2014.
"Expectation formation rules and the core of partition function games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 339-353.
- Francis Bloch & Anne Van den Nouweland, 2014. "Expectation formation rules and the core of partition function games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01162227, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; Coalition formation; Games in partition function form; Shapley value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:221:y:2012:i:1:p:175-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.