Highway toll pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1992. "Serial Cost Sharing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1009-1037, September.
- Moulin, Herve, 2002. "Axiomatic cost and surplus sharing," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 289-357 Elsevier.
- Castano-Pardo, Alberto & Garcia-Diaz, Alberto, 1995. "Highway cost allocation: An application of the theory of nonatomic games," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 187-203, May.
- Dominique Henriet & Herve' Moulin, 1996. "Traffic-Based Cost Allocation in a Network," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(2), pages 332-345, Summer.
- Sun, Lian-Ju & Gao, Zi-You, 2007. "An equilibrium model for urban transit assignment based on game theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 305-314, August.
- Palma, André de & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef, 2006.
"Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 97-105, March.
- Andre de Palma & Lindsey Robin & Proost Stef, 2005. "Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: an overview," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0506, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- DE PALMA, André & LINDSEY, Robin & PROOST, Stef, 2006. "Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: An overview," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1880, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Newbery, David M, 1988. "Road Damage Externalities and Road User Charges," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 295-316, March.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
- Newbery, David M, 1989. "Cost Recovery from Optimally Designed Roads," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 165-185, May.
- William Thomson, 2007. "Cost allocation and airport problems," RCER Working Papers 537, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuipers, Jeroen & Mosquera, Manuel A. & Zarzuelo, José M., 2013. "Sharing costs in highways: A game theoretic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 158-168.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2017. "Characterizations of highway toll pricing methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 161-170.
More about this item
KeywordsHighway toll; Cost sharing; Routing-proofness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:220:y:2012:i:3:p:744-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.