Highway cost allocation: An application of the theory of nonatomic games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendrickson, Chris & Kane, Anthony, 1983. "Cost allocation by uniform traffic removal-- Theoretical discussion and example highway cost applications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 265-274, August.
- Small, Kenneth A & Winston, Clifford, 1988. "Optimal Highway Durability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 560-569, June.
- Tijs, S.H. & Driessen, T.S.H., 1986. "Game theory and cost allocation problems," Other publications TiSEM 376c24c5-c95d-4d29-96b6-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- S. H. Tijs & T. S. H. Driessen, 1986. "Game Theory and Cost Allocation Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 1015-1028, August.
- repec:bla:joares:v:19:y:1981:i:1:p:185-196 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmona, Miguel, 2010. "The regulatory function in public-private partnerships for the provision of transport infrastructure," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 110-125.
- Dong, Baomin & Guo, Guixia & Wang, Yuntong, 2012. "Highway toll pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 744-751.
- Agbelie, Bismark R.D.K. & Labi, Samuel & Sinha, Kumares C., 2017. "Estimating the marginal costs of bridge damage due to overweight vehicles using a modified equivalent-vehicle methodology and in-service data on life-cycle costs and usage," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 275-288.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Jørgen Tind, 2013. "Cost Allocation with Limited Information," MSAP Working Paper Series 01_2013, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Kattuman, P.A. & Green, R.J. & Bialek, J.W., 2001. "A Tracing Method for Pricing Inter-Area Electricity Trades," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0107, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kuipers, Jeroen & Mosquera, Manuel A. & Zarzuelo, José M., 2013. "Sharing costs in highways: A game theoretic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 158-168.
- Emile Quinet, 2005. "Alternative Pricing Doctrines," Post-Print halshs-00754067, HAL.
- Quinet, Emile, 2005. "Alternative Pricing Doctrines," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 19-47, January.
- Bogetoft, Peter & Hougaard, Jens Leth & Smilgins, Aleksandrs, 2016. "Applied cost allocation: The DEA–Aumann–Shapley approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 667-678.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:29:y:1995:i:3:p:187-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .