Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arcelus, F. J. & Bhadury, J. & Srinivasan, G., 1997. "On the interaction between indirect cost allocations and the firm's objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 445-454, November.
- Littlechild, S C, 1970. "Marginal-cost Pricing with Joint Costs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(318), pages 323-335, June.
- Tijs, S.H. & Driessen, T.S.H., 1986. "Game theory and cost allocation problems," Other publications TiSEM 376c24c5-c95d-4d29-96b6-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cushing, Barry E., 1999. "Economic analysis of accountants' ethical standards: The case of audit opinion shopping," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 339-363.
- S. C. Littlechild, 1975. "Common Costs, Fixed Charges, Clubs and Games," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 117-124.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, 1969. "The nucleolus of a characteristic function game," CORE Discussion Papers RP 44, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martin Shubik, 1962.
"Incentives, Decentralized Control, the Assignment of Joint Costs and Internal Pricing,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 325-343, April.
- Martin Shubik, 1961. "Incentives, Decentralized Control, the Assignment of Joint Costs and Internal Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 112, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
- S. H. Tijs & T. S. H. Driessen, 1986. "Game Theory and Cost Allocation Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 1015-1028, August.
- Aivazian, Varouj A. & Callen, Jeffrey L., 1983. "Core theory and uniformity in accounting: Rationalizing the accounting rulemaker," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 225-237.
- Kliger, Doron & Levikson, Benny, 2002. "Pricing no claims discount systems," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 191-204, October.
- Pradeep Dubey, 1982. "The Shapley Value as Aircraft Landing Fees--Revisited," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(8), pages 869-874, August.
- March, James G., 1987. "Ambiguity and accounting: The elusive link between information and decision making," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 153-168, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danny Ben-Shahar & Yoram Margalioth & Eyal Sulganik, 2009. "The Straight-Line Depreciation is Wanted, Dead or Alive," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(3), pages 351-370.
- Ben-Shahar Danny & Sulganik Eyal, 2009. "Fair Depreciation: A Shapley Value Approach," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Ieva Kozlovska, 2015. "The impact of long-lived non-financial assets depreciation/amortization method on financial statements," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 4(2), pages 91-108.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; Cost allocation; Depreciation; Accountancy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:158:y:2008:i:1:p:205-218:10.1007/s10479-007-0238-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.