Marginal-cost Pricing with Joint Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Riaz, 1981. "A Long- Range Energy Sector Plan for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 303-322.
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A.J., 1990.
"The Existence of an Equilibrium Density for Marginal Cost Prices, and the Solution to the Shifting-Peak Problem,"
1990-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Horsley, A. & Wrobel, A., 1990. "The Existence Of An Equilibrium Density For Marginal Cost Prices, And The Solution To The Shifting-Peak Problem," Papers 9012, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 1999. "Efficiency Rents of Storage Plants in Peak-Load Pricing, II: Hydroelectricity - (Now published as Efficiency rents of hydroelectric storage plants in continuous-time peak-load pricing, in The Current ," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 372, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:443-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knieps, Günter & Küpper, Hans-Ulrich & Langen, René, 2000. "Abschreibungen bei Preisänderungen in stationären und nicht stationären Märkten," Discussion Papers 71, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Fellows, G. Kent, 2011. "Negotiated settlements with a cost of service backstop: The consequences for depreciation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1505-1513, March.
- Glenn Jenkins & RICHARD ZUKER, 1984. "Blue Gold: Hydro-Electric Rent In Canada," Development Discussion Papers 1984-01, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:80:y:1970:i:318:p:323-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.