The Existence Of An Equilibrium Density For Marginal Cost Prices, And The Solution To The Shifting-Peak Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bewley, Truman F., 1972. "Existence of equilibria in economies with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 514-540, June.
- Roger E. Bohn & Bennett W. Golub & Richard D. Tabors & Fred C. Schweppet, 1984. "Deregulating the Generation of Electricity Through the Creation of Spot Markets for Bulk Power," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 71-92.
- Richard, Scott F., 1989. "A new approach to production equilibria in vector lattices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 41-56, February.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 1989. "The Envelope Theorem, Joint Costs, and Equilibrium," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 199, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Back, Kerry, 1988. "Structure of consumption sets and existence of equilibria in infinite-dimensional spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 89-99, February.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 1986. "The Formal Theory of Electricity Pricing and Investment I: A Continuous-Time Model of Deterministic Production," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 132, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Anthony Horsley & Andrew J Wrobel, 1988. "Local Compactness of Choice Sets, Continuity of Demand on Prices, and the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 168, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Koenker, Roger W., 1984. "Costs and benefits of peak-load pricing of electricity : A continuous-time econometric approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 83-113.
- Littlechild, S C, 1970. "Marginal-cost Pricing with Joint Costs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(318), pages 323-35, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tilbur:9012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.