An Axiomatic Approach to the Allocation of a Fixed Cost Through Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Leonard J. Mirman, 1981. "An Axiomatic Approach to the Allocation of a Fixed Cost Through Prices," Discussion Papers 468, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samet, Dov & Tauman, Yair, 1982.
"The Determination of Marginal Cost Prices under a Set of Axioms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 895-909, July.
- Dov Samet & Yair Tauman, 1981. "The Determination of Marginal-Cost Prices Under a Set of Axioms," Discussion Papers 476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bogetoft, Peter & Hougaard, Jens Leth & Smilgins, Aleksandrs, 2016. "Applied cost allocation: The DEA–Aumann–Shapley approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 667-678.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1990.
"The Transfer Pricing Problem: Where the Profits Are,"
NBER Working Papers
3538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hines, J.R., 1990. "The Transfer Pricing Problem: Where The Profit Are," Papers 64, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- David Encaoua & Michel Moreaux, 1987. "L'analyse théorique des problèmes de tarification et d'allocation des coûts dans les télécommunications," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(2), pages 375-414.
- Tehrani Nejad Moghaddam, Alireza, 2010. "Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices: Comment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 243-255, January.
- Otero, Jesus & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001. "Incumbent and entrant response to regulated competition: signaling with accounting costs and market prices2," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2-3), pages 209-223.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:14:y:1983:i:spring:p:139-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.