Value Preserving Welfare Weights for Social Optimization Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anagnostopoulos, Alexis & Cárceles-Poveda, Eva & Lin, Danmo, 2012.
"Dividend and capital gains taxation under incomplete markets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 599-611.
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2010. "Dividend and Capital Gains Taxation under Incomplete Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Aiyagari, S Rao, 1995.
"Optimal Capital Income Taxation with Incomplete Markets, Borrowing Constraints, and Constant Discounting,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1158-1175, December.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Optimal capital income taxation with incomplete markets, borrowing constraints, and constant discounting," Working Papers 508, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan Weinstein, 2011. "Fairness and Tax Policy: A Response to Mankiw's Proposed “Just Deserts”," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 313-320.
- Young, H. P., 1988. "Distributive justice in taxation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 321-335, April.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2017.
"Optimal Tax Progressivity: An Analytical Framework,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(4), pages 1693-1754.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2014. "Optimal Tax Progressivity: An Analytical Framework," NBER Working Papers 19899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Storesletten, Kjetil & Violante, Giovanni L., 2014. "Optimal Tax Progressivity: An Analytical Framework," Staff Report 496, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Storesletten, Kjetil & Violante, Giovanni L, 2014. "Optimal Tax Progressivity: An Analytical Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 9866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2014. "Optimal tax progressivity: an analytical framework," IFS Working Papers W14/27, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1975. "Values of Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 611-646, July.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Risk and Aggregate Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 659-684.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Weinzierl, Matthew, 2014.
"The promise of positive optimal taxation: normative diversity and a role for equal sacrifice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 128-142.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2012. "The Promise of Positive Optimal Taxation: Normative Diversity and a role for Equal Sacrifice," NBER Working Papers 18599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1953. "Cardinal Utility in Welfare Economics and in the Theory of Risk-taking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61, pages 434-434.
- Ábrahám, Árpád & Cárceles-Poveda, Eva, 2010.
"Endogenous trading constraints with incomplete asset markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 974-1004, May.
- Eva Carceles Poveda & Arpad Abraham, 2004. "Endogenous Trading Constraints with Incomplete Asset Markets," 2004 Meeting Papers 667, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Samet, Dov & Tauman, Yair, 1982.
"The Determination of Marginal Cost Prices under a Set of Axioms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 895-909, July.
- Dov Samet & Yair Tauman, 1981. "The Determination of Marginal-Cost Prices Under a Set of Axioms," Discussion Papers 476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309-309.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nys:sunysb:16-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstous.html .