A Tracing Method for Pricing Inter-Area Electricity Trades
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Castano-Pardo, Alberto & Garcia-Diaz, Alberto, 1995. "Highway cost allocation: An application of the theory of nonatomic games," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 187-203, May.
- Green, R., 2004.
"Electricity Transmission Pricing: How much does it cost to get it wrong?,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0466, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Richard Green, 2004. "Electricity Transmission Pricing: How much does it cost to get it wrong?," Working Papers 0420, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Aadland, David & Kolpin, Van, 1998. "Shared irrigation costs: An empirical and axiomatic analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 203-218, March.
- Martin Shubik, 1962.
"Incentives, Decentralized Control, the Assignment of Joint Costs and Internal Pricing,"
INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 325-343, April.
- Martin Shubik, 1961. "Incentives, Decentralized Control, the Assignment of Joint Costs and Internal Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 112, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- S. C. Littlechild & G. Owen, 1973. "A Simple Expression for the Shapley Value in a Special Case," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 370-372, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brunekreeft, G., 2003. "Market-based Investment in Electricity Transmission Networks: Controllable Flow," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0340, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
Keywordsderegulation; transmission loss; pricing; co-operative games;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2001-06-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-06-22 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2001-06-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.