Electricity Transmission Pricing: How much does it cost to get it wrong?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Green, R., 2004. "Electricity Transmission Pricing: How much does it cost to get it wrong?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0466, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walawalkar, Rahul & Fernands, Stephen & Thakur, Netra & Chevva, Konda Reddy, 2010. "Evolution and current status of demand response (DR) in electricity markets: Insights from PJM and NYISO," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1553-1560.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Guertin, Chantal, 2000.
"Nodal Pricing and Transmissions Losses. An Application to a Hydroelectric Power System,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Guertin, Chantal, 2002. "Nodal Pricing and Transmission Losses: An Application to a Hydroelectric Power System," Discussion Papers dp-02-34, Resources For the Future.
- Joskow, Paul L., 2008. "Capacity payments in imperfect electricity markets: Need and design," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 159-170, September.
- Pepermans, Guido & Willems, Bert, 2010. "Cost Recovery in Congested Electricity Networks," Working Papers 2010/22, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Kattuman, P.A. & Green, R.J. & Bialek, J.W., 2001. "A Tracing Method for Pricing Inter-Area Electricity Trades," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0107, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rosellon, Juan & Tregear, Juan & Zenon, Eric, 2010.
"El modelo HRV para expansión óptima de redes de transmisión: una aplicación a la red eléctrica de Ontario
[The HRV Model for the Optimal Expansion of Transmission Networks: an Application to the On," MPRA Paper 26471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strbac, Goran & Pollitt, Michael & Konstantinidis, Christos Vasilakos & Konstantelos, Ioannis & Moreno, Rodrigo & Newbery, David & Green, Richard, 2014. "Electricity transmission arrangements in Great Britain: Time for change?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 298-311.
- Brown, Sarah J. & Rowlands, Ian H., 2009. "Nodal pricing in Ontario, Canada: Implications for solar PV electricity," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 170-178.
- Richard Green, 2007. "Nodal pricing of electricity: how much does it cost to get it wrong?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-149, April.
More about this item
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mee:wpaper:0420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharmila Ganguly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemitus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .