Nodal Pricing and Transmissions Losses. An Application to a Hydroelectric Power System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Guertin, Chantal, 2002. "Nodal Pricing and Transmission Losses: An Application to a Hydroelectric Power System," Discussion Papers dp-02-34, Resources For the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow & Richard Schmalensee, 1988. "Markets for Power: An Analysis of Electrical Utility Deregulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600188, January.
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-242, September.
- Hsu, Michael, 1997. "An introduction to the pricing of electric power transmission," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 257-270, September.
- Green, R., 2004.
"Electricity Transmission Pricing: How much does it cost to get it wrong?,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0466, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Richard Green, 2004. "Electricity Transmission Pricing: How much does it cost to get it wrong?," Working Papers 0420, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmberg, Pär & Lazarczyk, Ewa, 2012.
"Congestion Management in Electricity Networks: Nodal, Zonal and Discriminatory Pricing,"
Working Paper Series
915, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holmberg, P. & Lazarczyk, E., 2012. "Congestion management in electricity networks: Nodal, zonal and discriminatory pricing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1219, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Frédéric Clavet & Jean-Cléophas Ondo, 2004. "Electricity Production and CO2 Emission Reduction: Dancing to a Different Tune Across the Canada-US Border," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(4), pages 401-426, December.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; Transmission Pricing; Hydro Power;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:lagrcr:0007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlvlca.html .