An introduction to the pricing of electric power transmission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chao, Hung-Po & Peck, Stephen, 1996. "A Market Mechanism for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 25-59, July.
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-242, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:75-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steffen, Bjarne, 2012. "Prospects for pumped-hydro storage in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 420-429.
- Holmberg, Pär & Lazarczyk, Ewa, 2012.
"Congestion Management in Electricity Networks: Nodal, Zonal and Discriminatory Pricing,"
Working Paper Series
915, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holmberg, P. & Lazarczyk, E., 2012. "Congestion management in electricity networks: Nodal, zonal and discriminatory pricing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1219, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Glachant, Jean-Michel & Pignon, Virginie, 2005. "Nordic congestion's arrangement as a model for Europe? Physical constraints vs. economic incentives," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 153-162, June.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Guertin, Chantal, 2000.
"Nodal Pricing and Transmissions Losses. An Application to a Hydroelectric Power System,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Guertin, Chantal, 2002. "Nodal Pricing and Transmission Losses: An Application to a Hydroelectric Power System," Discussion Papers dp-02-34, Resources For the Future.
- Pär Holmberg and Ewa Lazarczyk, 2015. "Comparison of congestion management techniques: Nodal, zonal and discriminatory pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Adriaan Weijde & Benjamin Hobbs, 2011.
"Locational-based coupling of electricity markets: benefits from coordinating unit commitment and balancing markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 223-251, June.
- van der Weijde, A.H. & Hobbs, B.F., 2010. "Locational-based Coupling of Electricity Markets: Benefits from Coordinating Unit Commitment and Balancing Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1044, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bjarne Steffen, 2011. "Prospects for pumped-hydro storage in Germany," EWL Working Papers 1107, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Richard Schmalensee, 2016. "The Performance of U.S. Wind and Solar Generators," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- repec:ver:wpaper:40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Niederprüm & Michael Pickhardt, 2002. "Electricity transmission pricing: The German case," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(2), pages 136-147, June.
- Giovanni Goldoni, 2007. "Un bilancio delle liberalizzazioni dei settori dell’energia elettrica e del gas naturale in Italia e in Europa," Working Papers 40/2007, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Richard Green, 2007. "Nodal pricing of electricity: how much does it cost to get it wrong?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-149, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:6:y:1997:i:3:p:257-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.