Spatial peak-load pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Yves Balasko, "undated".
"Theoretical perspectives on three issues of electricity economics,"
GSIA Working Papers
2000-E46, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Yves Balasko, "undated". "Theoretical Perspectives on three Issues of Electricity Economics," GSIA Working Papers 2001-E18, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Claude Crampes & Jean-Jaques Laffont, 2001. "Transport Pricing in the Electricity Industry," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 313-328.
- Oren, Shmuel S. & Spiller, Pablo T. & Varaiya, Pravin & Wu, Felix, 1995. "Nodal prices and transmission rights: A critical appraisal," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 24-35, April.
- Hogan, William W., 2003. "Transmission Market Design," Working Paper Series rwp03-040, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- José Pablo Arellano, 2004. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(123), pages 231-253.
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-242, September.
- Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo, 2003.
"Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-314, July.
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 2001. "Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities," Documentos de Trabajo 108, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Crew, Michael A & Fernando, Chitru S & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1995. "The Theory of Peak-Load Pricing: A Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 215-248, November.
- Green, Richard, 1997. "Electricity transmission pricing: an international comparison," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 177-184, September.
- Chao, Hung-Po & Peck, Stephen, 1996. "A Market Mechanism for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 25-59, July.
- Neufeld, John L., 1987. "Price Discrimination and the Adoption of the Electricity Demand Charge," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(03), pages 693-709, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Limehouse & Michael Maloney & Kurt Rotthoff, 2012. "Peak-Load Versus Discriminatory Pricing: Evidence from the Golf Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(3), pages 151-165, May.
- Alayo, Hans & García, Raúl, 2015. "A static deterministic linear peak-load pricing model for the electricity industry: Application to the Peruvian case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 202-206.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:29:y:2007:i:2:p:228-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.