Peak-Load Versus Discriminatory Pricing: Evidence from the Golf Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2004.
"Spatial Peak-load Pricing,"
Documentos de Trabajo
199, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ron Borzekowski & Raphael Thomadsen & Charles Taragin, 2009.
"Competition and price discrimination in the market for mailing lists,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 147-179, June.
- Ron Borzekowski & Raphael Thomadsen & Charles Taragin, 2005. "Competition and price discrimination in the market for mailing lists," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James G. Mulligan, 2001. "The Pricing of a Round of Golf," Journal of Sports Economics, The North American Association of Sports Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 328-340, November.
- William J. Baumol & Robert D. Willig, 1981. "Fixed Costs, Sunk Costs, Entry Barriers, and Sustainability of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 405-431.
- Stephen Shmanske, 1998. "Price Discrimination At The Links," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 368-378, 07.
- Michael Maloney, 2001. "Economies and Diseconomies: Estimating Electricity Cost Functions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 165-180, September.
- Dan Berry & Franklin Mixon, 1999. "Multiproduct Outputs and Scale Economies in Electric Power Production: Some New Estimates," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 65-76, August.
- Frank F. Limehouse & Peter C. Melvin & Robert E. McCormick, 2010. "The Demand for Environmental Quality: An Application of Hedonic Pricing in Golf," Journal of Sports Economics, The North American Association of Sports Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 261-286, June.
- Ted Bergstrom & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1991.
"Some Simple Analytics of Peak-Load Pricing,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(2), pages 241-249, Summer.
- Severin Borenstein & Nancy L. Rose, 1991.
"Competition and Price Dispersion in the U.S. Airline Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
3785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borenstein, Severin & Rose, Nancy L, 1994. "Competition and Price Dispersion in the U.S. Airline Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 653-83, August.
- Eshien Chong & Freddy Huet & Stéphane Saussier & Faye Steiner, 2006. "Public-Private Partnerships and Prices: Evidence from Water Distribution in France," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 149-169, September.
- Shepard, Andrea, 1991. "Price Discrimination and Retail Configuration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 30-53, February.
- Escobari, Diego, 2009.
"Systematic peak-load pricing, congestion premia and demand diverting: Empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 59-61, April.
- Escobari, Diego, 2009. "Systematic peak-load pricing, congestion premia and demand diverting: Empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 34857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arellano, Maria-Soledad & Serra, Pablo, 2007. "A model of market power in electricity industries subject to peak load pricing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5130-5135, October.
- Stephen Shmanske, 2004. "Market Preemption and Entry Deterrence: Evidence from the Golf Course Industry," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 55-68.
- Richard Gilbert & David Newbery, 2008. "Analytical Screens for Electricity Mergers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 217-239, May.
- Escobari, Diego, 2009. "Systematic peak-load pricing, congestion premia and demand diverting: Empirical evidence from airlines," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 59-61.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:40:y:2012:i:3:p:151-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.