Frank F. Limehouse
|Chicago RdC Fed Reserve Bank of Chicago 230 South LaSalle Street Chicago, Illinois 60604-1413|
(90%) Census Bureau Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Commerce
Government of the United States
RePEc:edi:cengvus (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Department of Economics Chicago, Illinois (United States)
Graduate School of Business
1 E. Jackson, Chicago, IL 60604
RePEc:edi:edepaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bethany DeSalvo & Frank F. Limehouse & Shawn D. Klimek, 2016. "Documenting the Business Register and Related Economic Business Data," Working Papers 16-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Frank Limehouse & Robert McCormick, 2011. "Impacts of Central Business District Location: A Hedonic Analysis of Legal Service Establishments," Working Papers 11-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Frank Limehouse & Michael Maloney & Kurt Rotthoff, 2012. "Peak-Load Versus Discriminatory Pricing: Evidence from the Golf Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(3), pages 151-165, May.
- Frank F. Limehouse & Robert E. McCormick & Melissa M. Yeoh, 2012. "The Private Provision of Public Goods: An Analysis of Homes on Golf Courses," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 27(Spring 20), pages 103-120.
- Frank Limehouse, 2010. "On chivalry in golf," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 335-337, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bethany DeSalvo & Frank F. Limehouse & Shawn D. Klimek, 2016.
"Documenting the Business Register and Related Economic Business Data,"
16-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Randall Akee & Elton Mykerezi & Richard M. Todd, 2017. "Reservation Employer Establishments: Data from the U.S. Census Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 17-57, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Frank Limehouse & Robert McCormick, 2011.
"Impacts of Central Business District Location: A Hedonic Analysis of Legal Service Establishments,"
11-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daniel H. Weinberg, 2013. "Talent Recruitment and Firm Performance: The Business of Major League Sports," Working Papers 13-54r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Feb 2014.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Frank F. Limehouse should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.