Price Discrimination and the Adoption of the Electricity Demand Charge
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:237-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, David P. & Sappington, David E.M., 2018.
"On the role of maximum demand charges in the presence of distributed generation resources,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 237-249.
- Brown, David P. & Sappington, David E. M., 2016. "On the Role of Maximum Demand Charges in the Presence of Distributed Generation Resources," Working Papers 2016-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- María Inés Barbero & Andrea Lluch & Norma S. Lanciotti & Alexandre Macchione Saes, 2014. "American & Foreign Power in Argentina and Brazil (1926–65)," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(2), pages 120-144, July.
- Arellano, M. Soledad & Serra, Pablo, 2007. "Spatial peak-load pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 228-239, March.
- Madureira, Nuno Luís, 2010. "The European debate on rate systems in the interwar period," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4703-4711, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:47:y:1987:i:03:p:693-709_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.