Theoretical Perspectives on three Issues of Electricity Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yves Balasko, "undated". "Theoretical perspectives on three issues of electricity economics," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E46, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lim, S.S. & Sunder, S., 1990. "Accuracy Of Linear Valuation Rules In Industry Segmented Environments: Industry Vs. Economy-Weighted Indexes," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-05, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Lim, S.S. & Sunder, S., 1990. "Econometric Efficiency Of Asset Valuation Rules Under Price Movement And Measurement Errors," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-40, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arellano, M. Soledad & Serra, Pablo, 2007. "Spatial peak-load pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 228-239, March.
- José Pablo Arellano, 2004. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(123), pages 231-253.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmu:gsiawp:-998384135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear). General contact details of provider: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.