Electricity transmission pricing: an international comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-242, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neuhoff, K., 2002. "Optimal congestion treatment for bilateral electricity trading," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0214, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Manfred Horn & Claudia Kemfert & Vitaly Kalashnikov, 2006. "Can the German Electricity Market Benefit from the EU Enlargement?: Results of Scenario Calculations Using the EMELIE Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 632, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Juan Rosellón, Ingo Vogelsang, and Hannes Weigt, 2012.
"Long-run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Rosellón, Juan & Vogelsang, Ingo & Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "Long-run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission," MPRA Paper 22842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Rosellon & Ingo Vogelsang & Hannes Weigt, 2009. "Long-run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission," Working papers DTE 465, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang & Hannes Weigt, 2010. "Long-Run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1020, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wietze Lise & Claudia Kemfert & Richard S.J. Tol, 2003. "Strategic Action in the Liberalised German Electricity Market," Working Papers 2003.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arellano, M. Soledad & Serra, Pablo, 2007. "Spatial peak-load pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 228-239, March.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2006.
"Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-based Regulation,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 97-126.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2005. "Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-Based Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Galetovic, Alexander & Palma-Behnke, Rodrigo, 2008. "Can generalized distribution factors lead to "objective" transmission toll allocations Some lessons from the recent Chilean experience," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 249-270, March.
- Olmos, Luis & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2009. "A comprehensive approach for computation and implementation of efficient electricity transmission network charges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5285-5295, December.
- Jonas Egerer & Jens Weibezahn & Hauke Hermann, 2015. "Two Price Zones for the German Electricity Market: Market Implications and Distributional Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1451, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sebitosi, A.B. & Okou, R., 2010. "Re-thinking the power transmission model for sub-Saharan Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1448-1454, March.
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2003. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica (Principals for the price fixing of electricity transmission)," Documentos de Trabajo 170, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008.
"Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?,"
- Vincent Rious & Philippe Dessante & Yannick Perez, 2009. "Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/14, European University Institute.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2008.
"The effects of average revenue regulation on electricity transmission investment and pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 696-714, May.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Effects of Average Revenue Regulation on Electricity Transmission Investment and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0512009, EconWPA.
- José Pablo Arellano, 2004. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(123), pages 231-253.
- Chang, Youngho & Lee, Justin & Ang, Wei Xiang & Chua, Jing Yi, 2017. "Energy Market Integration in the ASEAN: Economics, Technology and Welfare Implications," RIEI Working Papers 2017-10, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Richard Green, 2007. "Nodal pricing of electricity: how much does it cost to get it wrong?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-149, April.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:173-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imran, Kashif & Hassan, Tehzeebul & Aslam, Muhammad Farooq & Ngan, Hon-Wing & Ahmad, Intesar, 2009. "Simulation analysis of emissions trading impact on a non-utility power plant," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5694-5703, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:6:y:1997:i:3:p:177-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.