Electricity transmission pricing: an international comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-242, September.
- Neuhoff, K., 2002. "Optimal congestion treatment for bilateral electricity trading," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0214, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Manfred Horn & Claudia Kemfert & Vitaly Kalashnikov, 2006. "Can the German Electricity Market Benefit from the EU Enlargement?: Results of Scenario Calculations Using the EMELIE Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 632, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Juan Rosellón, Ingo Vogelsang, and Hannes Weigt, 2012.
"Long-run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Rosellón, Juan & Vogelsang, Ingo & Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "Long-run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission," MPRA Paper 22842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Rosellon & Ingo Vogelsang & Hannes Weigt, 2009. "Long-run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission," Working papers DTE 465, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang & Hannes Weigt, 2010. "Long-Run Cost Functions for Electricity Transmission," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1020, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wietze Lise & Claudia Kemfert & Richard S.J. Tol, 2003. "Strategic Action in the Liberalised German Electricity Market," Working Papers 2003.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arellano, M. Soledad & Serra, Pablo, 2007. "Spatial peak-load pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 228-239, March.
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2004. "Spatial Peak-load Pricing," Documentos de Trabajo 199, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2006. "Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-based Regulation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 97-126.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2005. "Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-Based Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Galetovic, Alexander & Palma-Behnke, Rodrigo, 2008. "Can generalized distribution factors lead to "objective" transmission toll allocations Some lessons from the recent Chilean experience," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 249-270, March.
- Olmos, Luis & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2009. "A comprehensive approach for computation and implementation of efficient electricity transmission network charges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5285-5295, December.
- Jonas Egerer & Jens Weibezahn & Hauke Hermann, 2015. "Two Price Zones for the German Electricity Market: Market Implications and Distributional Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1451, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sebitosi, A.B. & Okou, R., 2010. "Re-thinking the power transmission model for sub-Saharan Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1448-1454, March.
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2003. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica (Principals for the price fixing of electricity transmission)," Documentos de Trabajo 170, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008. "Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?," Post-Print hal-00323878, HAL.
- Vincent Rious & Philippe Dessante & Yannick Perez, 2009. "Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/14, European University Institute.
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2008. "The effects of average revenue regulation on electricity transmission investment and pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 696-714, May.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005. "The Effects of Average Revenue Regulation on Electricity Transmission Investment and Pricing," Industrial Organization 0512009, EconWPA.
- José Pablo Arellano, 2004. "Principios para Tarificar la Transmisión Eléctrica," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(123), pages 231-253.
- Richard Green, 2007. "Nodal pricing of electricity: how much does it cost to get it wrong?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-149, April.
- Imran, Kashif & Hassan, Tehzeebul & Aslam, Muhammad Farooq & Ngan, Hon-Wing & Ahmad, Intesar, 2009. "Simulation analysis of emissions trading impact on a non-utility power plant," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5694-5703, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:6:y:1997:i:3:p:177-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed