Can the German Electricity Market Benefit from the EU Enlargement?: Results of Scenario Calculations Using the EMELIE Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Richard, 1997. "Electricity transmission pricing: an international comparison," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 177-184, September.
- Cardell, Judith B. & Hitt, Carrie Cullen & Hogan, William W., 1997. "Market power and strategic interaction in electricity networks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 109-137, March.
- Bower, John & Bunn, Derek W. & Wattendrup, Claus, 2001. "A model-based analysis of strategic consolidation in the German electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 987-1005, October.
- Lise, Wietze & Linderhof, Vincent & Kuik, Onno & Kemfert, Claudia & Ostling, Robert & Heinzow, Thomas, 2006. "A game theoretic model of the Northwestern European electricity market--market power and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2123-2136, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-11-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2006-11-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .