The Potential for Electricity Market Restructuring in Quebec
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amundsen, E.S. & Bergman, L., 2000. "Will Cross-Ownership Reestablish Market Power in the Nordic Power Market?," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1900, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2006.
"Markets for Power in the United States: An Interim Assessment,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-36.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2005. "Markets For Power In The United States - An Interim Assessment," Working Papers 0512, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Michel Roland, 1997.
"Rent Dissipation through Electricity Prices of Publicly Owned Utilities,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 1204-1219, November.
- BERNARD, Jean-Thomas & ROLAND, Michel, 1995. "Rent Dissipation Through Electricity Prices of Publicly-Owned Utilities," Cahiers de recherche 9512, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Bernard, J.T. & Roland, M., 1995. "Rent Dissipation Through Electricity Prices of Publicly-Owned Utilities," Papers 9512, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1982. "The oligopoly solution concept is identified," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 87-92.
- Booker J. F. & Young R. A., 1994. "Modeling Intrastate and Interstate Markets for Colorado River Water Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 66-87, January.
- Burness, H Stuart & Quirk, James P, 1979. "Appropriative Water Rights and the Efficient Allocation of Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 25-37, March.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Stephen Gordon & Josee Tremblay, 1997. "Electricity Prices and Elections in Quebec," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 505-525, August.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Christopher R. Knittel, 1999.
"Market Power in Electricity Markets: Beyond Concentration Measures,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 65-88.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Knittel, Chris, 1999. "Market Power in Electricity Markets: Beyond Concentration Measures," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31548, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Chatel, Josee, 1985. "The application of marginal cost pricing principles to a hydro-electric system : The case of hydro-Quebec," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 353-375, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haley, Brendan, 2014. "Promoting low-carbon transitions from a two-world regime: Hydro and wind in Québec, Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 777-788.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:33:y:2007:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.