Cadillac Desert Revisited: Property Rights, Public Policy, And Water-Resource Depletion In The American West
This is a revised copy of Staff Paper 200-48
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amigues, J.-P. & Favard, P. & Gaudet, G. & Moreaux, M., 1996.
"On The Optimal Order of Natural Resourse Use When the Capacity of the Inexhaustible Substitute is Limited,"
96.431, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Favard, Pascal & Gaudet, Gerard & Moreaux, Michel, 1998. "On the Optimal Order of Natural Resource Use When the Capacity of the Inexhaustible Substitute Is Limited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 153-170, May.
- Amigues, J-P & Favard, P & Gaudet, G & Moreaux, M, 1996. "On the Optimal Order of Natural Resource Use When the Capacity of the Inexhaustible Substitute is Limited," Cahiers de recherche 9628, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Amigues, J-P & Favard, P. & Gaudet, G. & Moreaux, M, 1996. "On the Optimal Order of Natural Resource Use When the Capacity of the Inexhaustible Substitute is Limited," Cahiers de recherche 9628, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Burness, H Stuart & Quirk, James P, 1980. "Water Law, Water Transfers, and Economic Efficiency: The Colorado River," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 111-34, April.
- A. Myrick Freeman III, 1966. "Adjusted Benefit-Cost Ratios for Six Recent Reclamation Projects," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 48(4_Part_I), pages 1002-1012.
- Burness, H Stuart & Quirk, James P, 1979. "Appropriative Water Rights and the Efficient Allocation of Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 25-37, March.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia & Gerpacio, Roberta V., 1997. "Water and Land Resources and Global Food Supply," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197039, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jan Lewandrowski & David Schimmelpfennig, 1999. "Economic Implications of Climate Change for U.S. Agriculture: Assessing Recent Evidence," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(1), pages 39-57.
- John Hartwick & Murray Kemp & Ngo van Long, 1980.
"Set-up Costs and Theory of Exhaustible Resources,"
412, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Martin, William E. & Ingram, Helen & Laney, Nancy K., 1982. "A Willingness To Play: Analysis Of Water Resources Development," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01), July.
- Kim, C. S. & Moore, Michael R. & Hanchar, John J. & Nieswiadomy, Michael, 1989. "A dynamic model of adaptation to resource depletion: theory and an application to groundwater mining," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 66-82, July.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-71, September.
- Revesz, Richard L. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Environmental Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James & Tse, Kinping, 1997. "Endogenous Substitution among Energy Resources and Global Warming," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1201-34, December.
- Lee, Dwight R, 1978. "Price Controls, Binding Constraints, and Intertemporal Economic Decision Making," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 293-301, April.
- Robin Brooks & Michael Murray & Stephen Salant & Jill C. Weise, 1999.
"When Is the Standard Analysis of Common Property Extraction under Free Access Correct? A Game-Theoretic Justification for Non-Game-Theoretic Analyses,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 843-858, August.
- Brooks, R. & Controneo, J. & Murray, M. & Salant, S., 1995. "When is the Standard Analysis of Common Property Extraction Under Free Access Correct? -- A Game - Theoretic Justification for Non Game-Theoretic Analyses," Papers 95-10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Booker J. F. & Young R. A., 1994. "Modeling Intrastate and Interstate Markets for Colorado River Water Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 66-87, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea00:21861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.