Benefits from Groundwater Management: Magnitude, Sensitivity, and Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Supalla, Raymond J. & Martin, Derrel L., 1999. "Welfare Differences Between Gross Water Pumped And Consumptive Use As Alternative Policy Control Variables To Meet Aquifer Management Objectives," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21528, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Claudia Heidecke & Thomas Heckelei, 2010. "Impacts of changing water inflow distributions on irrigation and farm income along the Drâa River in Morocco," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 135-149, March.
- repec:eee:resene:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:67-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Eric Hampton, 1990. "COSTS OF CALIFORNIA's CORRELATIVE RIGHTS DOCTRINE AS A SOLUTION TO GROUNDWATER OVERDRAFT," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(4), pages 106-117, October.
- Steven M. Smith, 2017. "Economic Incentives and Conservation: Crowding-in Social Norms in a Groundwater Commons," Working Papers 2017-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Glenn D. Schaible & C. S. Kim & Marcel P. Aillery, 2010. "Dynamic Adjustment of Irrigation Technology/Water Management in Western U.S. Agriculture: Toward a Sustainable Future," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(s1), pages 433-461, December.
- Biswa Das & David Willis & Ken Rainwater, 2013. "An interdisciplinary regional groundwater model: A study of the Ogallala in the Texas High Plains," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 113-133, March.
- Dionisios Latinopoulos & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2015.
"Using Tradable Water Permits in Irrigated Agriculture,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(3), pages 349-370, March.
- Dionisios Latinopoulos & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2013. "Using tradable water permits in irrigated agriculture," Discussion Paper Series 2013_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Wang, Tong & Park, Seong & Jin, Hailong, 2016. "Will Farmers Save Water? A Theoretical Analysis of Groundwater Conservation Policies for Ogallala Aquifer," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229904, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Siwa Msangi & Richard E. Howitt, 2007.
"Income distributional effects of using market-based instruments for managing common property resources,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 249-259, December.
- Msangi, Siwa & Howitt, Richard E., 2006. "Income Distributional Effects of Using Market-Based Instruments for Managing Common Property Resources," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25247, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Collehon, Noel R. & Supalla, Raymond J., 1988. "Intertemporal Farm Response to Limited Groundwater Conditions," 1988 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Knoxville, Tennessee 270338, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Provencher, Bill, 1992. "A Private Property Rights Regime to Replenish a Groundwater Aquifer," Staff Papers 200553, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher A., 2013.
"A dynamic approach to PES pricing and finance for interlinked ecosystem services: Watershed conservation and groundwater management,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 24-33.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2012. "A Dynamic approach to PES pricing and finance for interlinked ecosystem services: Watershed conservation and groundwater management," Working Papers 2012-7, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Hrozencik, Robert Aaron & Manning, Dale T., 2016. "Groundwater Management Policy Evaluation with a Spatial-Dynamic Hydro-Economic Modelling Framework," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236116, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Suarez, Federico & Fulginiti, Lilyan & Perrin, Richard, 2015. "The Value of Water in Agriculture: The U.S. High Plains Aquifer," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211644, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kimberly Burnett & James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2014. "Cost Optimal Joint Management of Interdependent Resources: Groundwater vs. Kiawe (Prosopis pallida)," Working Papers 2014-6, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Manning, Dale T. & Suter, Jordan, 2016. "Well Capacity and the Gains from Coordination in a Spatially Explicit Aquifer," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236206, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gao, Yang & Williams, Ryan Blake & Mitchell, Donna M., 2016. "Cap and trade markets for groundwater: Efficiency and distributional effects of the permit allocation mechanism," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230015, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:65:y:1983:i:4:p:703-710.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.