Optimal response against bioterror attack on airport terminal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berman, Oded & Gavious, Arieh, 2007. "Location of terror response facilities: A game between state and terrorist," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1113-1133, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duijzer, Lotty Evertje & van Jaarsveld, Willem & Dekker, Rommert, 2018. "Literature review: The vaccine supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 268(1), pages 174-192.
- Aruna Apte & Marigee Bacolod & Ryan Carmichael, 2020. "Tradeoffs among Attributes of Resources in Humanitarian Operations: Evidence from United States Navy," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 29(4), pages 1071-1090, April.
- Alain, Guinet & Angel, Ruiz, 2016. "Modeling the logistics response to a bioterrorist anthrax attackAuthor-Name: Wanying, Chen," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 458-471.
- Nikolaou, Paraskevas & Dimitriou, Loukas, 2020. "Identification of critical airports for controlling global infectious disease outbreaks: Stress-tests focusing in Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
More about this item
KeywordsOR in medicine; Bioterror; Penalty methods; Resource allocation; OR in health services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:219:y:2012:i:2:p:415-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.