Location of terror response facilities: A game between state and terrorist
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Radner, Roy, 1980. "Collusive behavior in noncooperative epsilon-equilibria of oligopolies with long but finite lives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 136-154, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berman, Oded & Gavious, Arieh & Menezes, Mozart B.C., 2012. "Optimal response against bioterror attack on airport terminal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 415-424.
- Marion Rauner & Michaela Schaffhauser-Linzatti & Helmut Niessner, 2012. "Resource planning for ambulance services in mass casualty incidents: a DES-based policy model," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 254-269, September.
- Murali, Pavankumar & Ordóñez, Fernando & Dessouky, Maged M., 2012. "Facility location under demand uncertainty: Response to a large-scale bio-terror attack," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 78-87.
- Buechel, Berno & Roehl, Nils, 2015.
"Robust equilibria in location games,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 505-517.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers Dissertations 03, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Berno Buechel & Nils Roehl, 2013. "Robust Equilibria in Location Games," Working Papers CIE 58, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Jomon Paul & Govind Hariharan, 2012. "Location-allocation planning of stockpiles for effective disaster mitigation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 196(1), pages 469-490, July.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
- Kjell Hausken & Jun Zhuang, 2011. "Governments' and Terrorists' Defense and Attack in a T -Period Game," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 46-70, March.
- Shan, Xiaojun & Zhuang, Jun, 2013. "Hybrid defensive resource allocations in the face of partially strategic attackers in a sequential defender–attacker game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 262-272.
- Alain, Guinet & Angel, Ruiz, 2016. "Modeling the logistics response to a bioterrorist anthrax attackAuthor-Name: Wanying, Chen," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 458-471.
- Ryu, C. & Sharman, R. & Rao, H.R. & Upadhyaya, S., 2010. "Security protection design for deception and real system regimes: A model and analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 545-556, March.
- Karabulut, Ezgi & Aras, Necati & Kuban Altınel, İ., 2017. "Optimal sensor deployment to increase the security of the maximal breach path in border surveillance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 19-36.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:274:y:2019:i:1:p:108-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:3:p:1046-1063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo, 2016. "Optimal location, capacity and timing of stockpiles for improved hurricane preparedness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 11-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:177:y:2007:i:2:p:1113-1133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.