Subgame maxmin strategies in zero-sum stochastic games with tolerance levels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Laraki & A. Maitra & W. Sudderth, 2013. "Two-Person Zero-Sum Stochastic Games with Semicontinuous Payoff," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 162-171, June.
- A. Maitra & W. Sudderth, 1998. "Finitely additive stochastic games with Borel measurable payoffs," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(2), pages 257-267.
- Mailath, George J. & Postlewaite, Andrew & Samuelson, Larry, 2005.
"Contemporaneous perfect epsilon-equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 126-140, October.
- Mailath,G.J. & Postlewaite,A. & Samuelson,L., 2002. "Contemporaneous perfect Epsilon-equilibria," Working papers 5, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- George Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2003. "Contemporaneous Perfect Epsilon-Equilibria," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Levine, 2008.
"Subgame–Perfect Equilibria of Finite– and Infinite–Horizon Games,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: A Long-Run Collaboration On Long-Run Games, chapter 1, pages 3-20
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David, 1983. "Subgame-perfect equilibria of finite- and infinite-horizon games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 251-268, December.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1983. "Subgame-Perfect Equilibria of Finite- and Infinite-Horizon Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 219, David K. Levine.
- Ayala Mashiah-Yaakovi, 2015. "Correlated Equilibria in Stochastic Games with Borel Measurable Payoffs," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 120-135, March.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2000. "Uniform Value in Recursive Games," Discussion Papers 1293, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- János Flesch & Arkadi Predtetchinski, 2016. "On refinements of subgame perfect $$\epsilon $$ ϵ -equilibrium," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(3), pages 523-542, August.
- Abate, Alessandro & Redig, Frank & Tkachev, Ilya, 2014. "On the effect of perturbation of conditional probabilities in total variation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-8.
- Radner, Roy, 1980. "Collusive behavior in noncooperative epsilon-equilibria of oligopolies with long but finite lives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 136-154, April.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic games; zero-sum games; subgame φ-maxmin strategies;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2018-08-27 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umagsb:2018020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .