Collusive equilibria in oligopolies with finite lives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Radner, Roy, 1980. "Collusive behavior in noncooperative epsilon-equilibria of oligopolies with long but finite lives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 136-154, April.
- Moreaux, Michel, 1985. "Perfect Nash equilibria in finite repeated game and uniqueness of Nash equilibrium in the constituent game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 317-320.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordi Brandts & Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2004.
"Competition and Well-Being,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-041/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jordi Brandts & Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2004. "Competition and Well-Being," Working Papers 120, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jordi Brandts & Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2004. "Competition and Well-Being," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 608.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Brandts Jordi & Riedl Arno & Winden Frans van, 2005. "Competition and Well-Being," Research Memorandum 033, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Brandts, Jordi & Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2005. "Competition and Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 1769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brandts, Jordi & Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2006. "Competition and Well-Being," CEPR Discussion Papers 5532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Seabright, 1993. "Managing Local Commons: Theoretical Issues in Incentive Design," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 113-134, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:27:y:1985:i:1:p:45-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .