Incorporating transfer reliability into equilibrium analysis of railway passenger flow
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Hong K. & Yip, C. W. & Wan, K. H., 2003. "Modeling transfer and non-linear fare structure in multi-modal network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 149-170, February.
- Watling, David, 2006. "User equilibrium traffic network assignment with stochastic travel times and late arrival penalty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1539-1556, December.
- Lo, Hong K. & Luo, X.W. & Siu, Barbara W.Y., 2006. "Degradable transport network: Travel time budget of travelers with heterogeneous risk aversion," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 792-806, November.
- Lam, William H.K. & Shao, Hu & Sumalee, Agachai, 2008. "Modeling impacts of adverse weather conditions on a road network with uncertainties in demand and supply," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 890-910, December.
- Vansteenwegen, P. & Van Oudheusden, D., 2007. "Decreasing the passenger waiting time for an intercity rail network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 478-492, May.
- Siu, Barbara W.Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2008. "Doubly uncertain transportation network: Degradable capacity and stochastic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 166-181, November.
- Wardman, Mark, 2004. "Public transport values of time," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 363-377, October.
- Li, Zheng & Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M., 2010. "Willingness to pay for travel time reliability in passenger transport: A review and some new empirical evidence," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 384-403, May.
- Goverde, Rob M.P., 2007. "Railway timetable stability analysis using max-plus system theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 179-201, February.
- Rietveld, P. & Bruinsma, F. R. & van Vuuren, D. J., 2001. "Coping with unreliability in public transport chains: A case study for Netherlands," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 539-559, July.
- Lo, Hong K. & Chen, Anthony, 2000. "Traffic equilibrium problem with route-specific costs: formulation and algorithms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 493-513, August.
- Vansteenwegen, P. & Oudheusden, D. Van, 2006. "Developing railway timetables which guarantee a better service," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 337-350, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Rotoli & Elena Navajas Cawood & Antonio Soria, 2016. "Capacity assessment of railway infrastructure: Tools, methodologies and policy relevance in the EU context," JRC Working Papers JRC100509, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation; Reliability; Equilibrium analysis; Transfer time; Timetable evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:220:y:2012:i:2:p:378-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .