Decreasing the passenger waiting time for an intercity rail network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blayac, Thierry & Causse, Anne, 2001. "Value of travel time: a theoretical legitimization of some nonlinear representative utility in discrete choice models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 391-400, May.
- Wardman, Mark, 2004. "Public transport values of time," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 363-377, October.
- Higgins, A. & Kozan, E. & Ferreira, L., 1996. "Optimal scheduling of trains on a single line track," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-161, April.
- Vansteenwegen, P. & Oudheusden, D. Van, 2006. "Developing railway timetables which guarantee a better service," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 337-350, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sels, P. & Vansteenwegen, P. & Dewilde, T. & Cattrysse, D. & Waquet, B. & Joubert, A., 2014. "The train platforming problem: The infrastructure management company perspective," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 55-72.
- Shi, Feng & Zhou, Zhao & Yao, Jia & Huang, Helai, 2012. "Incorporating transfer reliability into equilibrium analysis of railway passenger flow," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 378-385.
- Cacchiani, Valentina & Caprara, Alberto & Toth, Paolo, 2010. "Scheduling extra freight trains on railway networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 215-231, February.
- Robenek, Tomáš & Maknoon, Yousef & Azadeh, Shadi Sharif & Chen, Jianghang & Bierlaire, Michel, 2016. "Passenger centric train timetabling problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 107-126.
- Dewilde, Thijs & Sels, Peter & Cattrysse, Dirk & Vansteenwegen, Pieter, 2014. "Improving the robustness in railway station areas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 276-286.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:167-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Weitiao & Liu, Ronghui & Jin, Wenzhou, 2016. "Designing robust schedule coordination scheme for transit networks with safety control margins," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 495-519.
- Gheorghe-Stelian BALAN & Mariana BALAN, 2011. "Optimization models of rail transportation under the financial crisis," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(1), pages 72-80.
- Enrique Castillo & Inmaculada Gallego & José Ureña & José Coronado, 2009. "Timetabling optimization of a single railway track line with sensitivity analysis," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(2), pages 256-287, December.
- Zhang, Jianhua & Hu, Funian & Wang, Shuliang & Dai, Yang & Wang, Yixing, 2016. "Structural vulnerability and intervention of high speed railway networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 743-751.
- Sels, P. & Dewilde, T. & Cattrysse, D. & Vansteenwegen, P., 2016. "Reducing the passenger travel time in practice by the automated construction of a robust railway timetable," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 124-156.
- Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Dewilde, Thijs & Burggraeve, Sofie & Cattrysse, Dirk, 2016. "An iterative approach for reducing the impact of infrastructure maintenance on the performance of railway systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 39-53.
- Zhang, Jianhua & Xu, Xiaoming & Hong, Liu & Wang, Shuliang & Fei, Qi, 2011. "Networked analysis of the Shanghai subway network, in China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4562-4570.
- Rupp, Nicholas G., 2009. "Do carriers internalize congestion costs? Empirical evidence on the internalization question," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 24-37, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:41:y:2007:i:4:p:478-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.