European Journal of Operational Research
1999, Volume 113, Issue 3
- 568-574 Lot sizing with quality improvement and setup time reduction
by Voros, Jozsef
- 575-592 Scheduling of design projects with uncertain number of iterations
by Luh, Peter B. & Liu, Feng & Moser, Bryan
- 593-609 Optimal fuzzy counterparts of scheduling rules
by Ozelkan, Ertunga C. & Duckstein, Lucien
- 610-619 Optimal control for an MX/G/1 queue with two service modes
by Nobel, Rein D. & Tijms, Henk C.
- 620-631 Approximation method for M/PH/1 retrial queues with phase type inter-retrial times
by Diamond, Jeffrey E. & Alfa, Attahiru Sule
- 632-642 Adapting the Warmack-Gonzalez algorithm to handle discrete data
by Rubin, Paul A.
- 643-652 Evaluation and refinement of aspiration-based methods in MCDM
by Stewart, Theodor J.
- 653-675 Regular packing of congruent polygons on the rectangular sheet
by Stoyan, Yu. G. & Pankratov, A. V.
- 676-687 O(n log n) procedures for tightening cover inequalities
by Escudero, L. F. & Garin, A. & Perez, G.
- 688-699 Intervening duality and bargaining with a farmer-landowner example
by Ryan, Michael J.
1999, Volume 113, Issue 2
- 235-699 Editorial
- 236-246 Intelligent multicriteria decision support: Overview and perspectives
by Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A.
- 247-260 Facilitators, decision makers, D.I.Y. users: Is intelligent multicriteria decision support for all feasible or desirable?
by Belton, Valerie & Hodgkin, Julie
- 261-270 A DSS for multiple criteria decision analysis with imprecisely specified trade-offs
by Podinovski, Victor V.
- 271-280 Solving multiple criteria choice problems by interactive trichotomy segmentation
by Jaszkiewicz, A. & Ferhat, A. B.
- 281-299 Using artificial intelligence and visual techniques into preference disaggregation analysis: The MIIDAS system
by Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A. & Yannacopoulos, D.
- 300-314 The `Light Beam Search' approach - an overview of methodology and applications
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman
- 315-335 Decision Support Systems in action: Integrated application in a multicriteria decision aid process
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Ensslin, Leonardo & Correa, Emerson C. & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 336-354 MARKEX: An intelligent decision support system for product development decisions
by Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Siskos, Yannis
- 355-373 Interactive multicriteria procedure exploiting a knowledge-based module to select electricity production alternatives: The CASTART system
by Gandibleux, Xavier
- 374-389 Multi-objective modeling for engineering applications: DIDASN++ system
by Wierzbicki, Andrzej P. & Granat, Janusz
- 390-434 Deterministic job-shop scheduling: Past, present and future
by Jain, A. S. & Meeran, S.
- 435-449 A bicriteria approach to the two-machine flow shop scheduling problem
by Sayin, Serpil & Karabati, Selcuk
- 450-468 Sequencing and due-date determination in the stochastic single machine problem with earliness and tardiness costs
by Soroush, H. M.
- 469-499 Guided local search and its application to the traveling salesman problem
by Voudouris, Christos & Tsang, Edward
1999, Volume 113, Issue 1
- 1-16 Brand positioning under lexicographic choice rules
by Bhadury, J. & Eiselt, H. A.
- 17-29 Multi-resource investment strategies: Operational hedging under demand uncertainty
by Harrison, J. Michael & Van Mieghem, Jan A.
- 30-41 Can-order policies for coordinated inventory replenishment with Erlang distributed times between ordering
by Schultz, Helle & Johansen, Soren Glud
- 42-51 Some stochastic inventory models with deterministic variable lead time
by Hariga, Moncer & Ben-Daya, Mohamed
- 52-63 An (s,[punctuation space]S) random lifetime inventory model with a positive lead time
by Liu, Liming & Yang, Tao
- 64-79 Stepwise decomposition approaches for large scale cell formation problems
by Chen, Ja-Shen & Heragu, Sunderesh S.
- 80-90 A branch and bound based heuristic for multi-product resource constrained scheduling problem in FMS environment
by Shanker, Kripa & Modi, Bimal K.
- 91-100 On the minimization of total weighted flow time with identical and uniform parallel machines
by Azizoglu, Meral & Kirca, Omer
- 101-112 Stochastically minimizing total flowtime in flowshops with no waiting space
by Allahverdi, Ali
- 113-122 Heuristics for scheduling in a flow shop with multiple processors
by Brah, Shaukat A. & Loo, Luan Luan
- 123-136 Some new results on simulated annealing applied to the job shop scheduling problem
by Kolonko, M.
- 137-146 A new approach for solving repair limit problems
by Dagpunar, J. S.
- 147-168 Analysis of centroid aggregation for the Euclidean distance p-median problem
by Zhao, Peiwu & Batta, Rajan
- 169-182 Simulation optimization with qualitative variables and structural model changes: A genetic algorithm approach
by Azadivar, Farhad & Tompkins, George
- 183-192 Determination of the optimal externality: Efficiency versus equity
by Romero, Carlos
- 193-205 Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs
by Suijs, Jeroen & Borm, Peter & De Waegenaere, Anja & Tijs, Stef
- 206-214 Estimating returns to scale using non-parametric deterministic technologies: A new method based on goodness-of-fit
by Kerstens, Kristiaan & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe
- 215-231 On a 2-dimensional equipartition problem
by Conti, Francesco & Malucelli, Federico & Nicoloso, Sara & Simeone, Bruno
1999, Volume 112, Issue 3
- 479-488 Multicriterion decision making in performance evaluation of an irrigation system
by Raju, Komaragiri Srinivasa & Pillai, C. R. S.
- 489-502 Ship maintenance scheduling by genetic algorithm and constraint-based reasoning
by Deris, Safaai & Omatu, Sigeru & Ohta, Hiroshi & Shaharudin Kutar, Lt. Cdr & Abd Samat, Pathiah
- 503-516 Extended optimal replacement model for deteriorating systems
by Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 517-530 Sensitivity analysis of a railway station track layout with respect to a given timetable
by Odijk, Michiel A.
- 531-541 Using the generalized assignment problem in scheduling the ROSAT space telescope
by Nowakovski, Jorg & Schwarzler, Werner & Triesch, Eberhard
- 542-553 Evaluating the impact of operating conditions on the performance of appointment scheduling rules in service systems
by Ho, Chrwan-Jyh & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 554-569 Optimal warranties, reliabilities and prices for durable goods in an oligopoly
by DeCroix, Gregory A.
- 570-581 A model for allocated versus actual costs in assignment and transportation problems
by Pilot, Chris & Pilot, Steve
- 582-597 Travel time analysis for general item location assignment in a rectangular warehouse
by Chew, Ek Peng & Tang, Loon Ching
- 598-612 Optimizing the natural gas supply mix of local distribution utilities
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel & Wang, Fahui
- 613-619 Optimization models for quality and cost of modular software systems
by Jung, Ho-Won & Choi, Byoungju
- 620-634 Clusters in a group: Decision making in the vector space formulation of the analytic hierarchy process
by Zahir, Sajjad
- 635-645 Bandwidth packing with queuing delay costs: Bounding and heuristic solution procedures
by Amiri, Ali & Rolland, Erik & Barkhi, Reza
- 646-653 Sojourn times in a random queue with and without preemption
by Field, A. J. & Harrison, P. G.
- 654-663 Tighter relaxations for the cutting stock problem
by Nitsche, Christoph & Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes
- 664-672 A new upper bound for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem
by Billionnet, Alain & Faye, Alain & Soutif, Eric
- 673-681 Implied constraints and LP duals of general nonlinear programming problems
by Johri, Pravin K.
- 682-691 Fuzzy MCDM based on ideal and anti-ideal concepts
by Liang, Gin-Shuh
- 692-695 A note on rough sets and common knowledge events
by Salonen, Hannu & Nurmi, Hannu
1999, Volume 112, Issue 2
- 249-257 Multicriterion decision making in river basin planning and development
by Raju, Komaragiri Srinivasa & Pillai, C. R. S.
- 258-272 Layout designs in cellular manufacturing
by Bazargan-Lari, Massoud
- 273-283 Reserve design for species preservation
by Clemens, Michael A. & S. ReVelle, Charles & C. Williams, Justin
- 284-303 Operations planning for a multi-stage kanban system
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Balan, Chidambaram V.
- 304-309 Stochastically minimizing the makespan in two-machine flow shops without blocking
by Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 310-321 Financial credit-risk evaluation with neural and neurofuzzy systems
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 322-346 Computing lower bounds by destructive improvement: An application to resource-constrained project scheduling
by Klein, Robert & Scholl, Armin
- 347-366 The multiple resource constrained project scheduling problem: A breadth-first approach
by Nazareth, Terence & Verma, Sanjay & Bhattacharya, Subir & Bagchi, Amitava
- 367-372 Transitive calibration of the AHP verbal scale
by Finan, J. S. & Hurley, W. J.
- 373-396 Geometry of decision making and the vector space formulation of the analytic hierarchy process
by Zahir, Sajjad
- 397-404 A subjective and objective integrated approach to determine attribute weights
by Ma, Jian & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Huang, Li-Hua
- 405-412 Robust and neutral methods for aggregating preferences into an outranking relation
by Vincke, Ph.
- 413-420 An improved BL-algorithm for genetic algorithm of the orthogonal packing of rectangles
by Liu, Dequan & Teng, Hongfei
- 421-426 On the inverse problem of linear programming and its application to minimum weight perfect k-matching
by Huang, Siming & Liu, Zhenhong
- 427-431 A note on efficient solutions for the linear bilevel programming problem
by Soismaa, Margareta
- 432-459 Gradient projection and local region search for multiobjective optimisation
by Yang, Jian-Bo
- 460-466 A decomposition approach for the fuel-constrained economic power-dispatch problem
by Takriti, Samer & Krasenbrink, Benedikt
- 467-471 Graphical solution of (nxm) matrix of a game theory
by Kumar, Sanjay & Reddy, D. S. N.
- 472-478 Solution of 3 x 3 games using graphical method
by Nair, K. G. K. & Ranjith, G.
1999, Volume 112, Issue 1
- 1-478 Editorial
- 3-41 Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models, and methods
by Brucker, Peter & Drexl, Andreas & Mohring, Rolf & Neumann, Klaus & Pesch, Erwin
- 42-53 Improving the efficiency of the purchasing process using total cost of ownership information: The case of heating electrodes at Cockerill Sambre S.A
by Degraeve, Zeger & Roodhooft, Filip
- 54-80 Formulating and solving production planning problems
by LeBlanc, Larry J. & Shtub, Avraham & Anandalingam, G.
- 81-97 Match-up scheduling under a machine breakdown
by Akturk, M. Selim & Gorgulu, Elif
- 98-106 Measuring and designing flexibility as a generalized service degree
by Schneeweiss, Ch. & Schneider, H.
- 107-121 An approximation for computing the throughput of closed assembly-type queueing networks
by Ayhan, Hayriye & Wortman, Martin A.
- 122-133 The general routing polyhedron: A unifying framework
by Letchford, Adam N.
- 134-146 The asymmetric travelling salesman problem and a reformulation of the Miller-Tucker-Zemlin constraints
by Gouveia, Luis & Pires, Jose Manuel
- 147-157 A simulated annealing algorithm with the random compound move for the sequential partitioning problem of directed acyclic graphs
by Kaji, Taichi & Ohuchi, Azuma
- 158-166 Approximation algorithms for the oriented two-dimensional bin packing problem
by Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Vigo, Daniele
- 167-173 Multiple bottleneck assignment problem
by Aneja, Y. P. & Punnen, A. P.
- 174-186 Optimization of dual response systems: A comprehensive procedure for degenerate and nondegenerate problems
by Del Castillo, Enrique & Fan, Shu-Kai & Semple, John
- 187-195 Average-discounted equilibria in stochastic games
by Flesch, J. & Thuijsman, F. & Vrieze, O. J.
- 196-206 Product form stationary distributions for the MGk group-arrival group-departure loss system under a general acceptance policy
by Economou, A. & Fakinos, D.
- 207-219 Development of a Neuro-Fuzzy approach for treating multimodal distributions and spurious clusters
by Pauler, Gabor
- 220-235 Decision making under partial probability information using pair-wise comparisons
by Parkan, Celik & Wang, Lian-Fen & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 236-239 A note on the kinks at the mean variance frontier
by Voros, J. & Kriens, J. & Strijbosch, L. W. G.
- 240-244 A note on robustness of the efficient DMUs in data envelopment analysis
by Boljuncic, Valter
1998, Volume 111, Issue 3
- 423-447 Strategic facility location: A review
by Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S.
- 448-460 Model tightening for integrated timber harvest and transportation planning
by Guignard, Monique & Ryu, Choonho & Spielberg, Kurt
- 461-469 Non-discretionary inputs in data envelopment analysis
by Ruggiero, John
- 470-478 DEA and the discriminant analysis of ratios for ranking units
by Sinuany-Stern, Zilla & Friedman, Lea
- 479-494 Multi-depot vehicle scheduling problems with time windows and waiting costs
by Desaulniers, Guy & Lavigne, June & Soumis, Francois
- 495-508 A utility measure for finding multiobjective shortest paths in urban multimodal transportation networks
by Modesti, Paola & Sciomachen, Anna
- 509-517 An iterative improvement approach for the nonpreemptive open shop scheduling problem
by Liaw, Ching-Fang
- 518-525 Eliminating redundant columns in continuous tour scheduling problems
by Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W.
- 526-542 Information theoretic framework for process control
by Alwan, Layth C. & Ebrahimi, Nader & Soofi, Ehsan S.
- 543-554 The plant location problem with demand-dependent setup costs and centralized allocation
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 555-568 Linear regression estimators for multinormal distributions in optimization of stochastic programming problems
by Deak, Istvan
- 569-581 Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art
by Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos
- 582-588 Parametric linear programming and cluster analysis
by Joseph, Anito & Bryson, Noel
- 589-597 Probabilistic linear programming problems with exponential random variables: A technical note
by Biswal, M. P. & Biswal, N. P. & Li, Duan
- 598-616 Iterative bundle-based decomposition for large-scale nonseparable convex optimization
by Park, Koohyun & Shin, Yong-Sik
- 617-628 The problem of the optimal biobjective spanning tree
by Ramos, R. M. & Alonso, S. & Sicilia, J. & Gonzalez, C.
- 629-649 Geo/G/1 discrete time retrial queue with Bernoulli schedule
by Li, Hui & Yang, Tao
1998, Volume 111, Issue 2
- 189-192 Modeling and measurement methodology in consumer perceptions, preference, consideration, and choice behavior
by Manrai, Ajay K.
- 193-215 Two-stage discrete choice models for scanner panel data: An assessment of process and assumptions
by Manrai, Ajay K. & Andrews, Rick L.
- 216-227 Error structure and identification condition in maximum likelihood nonmetric multidimensional scaling
by Abe, Makoto
- 228-247 Models of health plan choice
by Abramson, Charles & Buchmueller, Thomas & Currim, Imran
- 248-267 Feature-based elimination: Model and empirical comparison
by Andrews, Rick L. & Manrai, Ajay K.
- 268-284 A perceptual mapping procedure for analysis of proximity data to determine common and unique product-market structures
by Chaturvedi, Anil & Carroll, J. D.
- 285-305 A Bayesian approach to the spatial representation of market structure from consumer choice data
by DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Kim, Youngchan & Wedel, Michel & Fong, Duncan K. H.
- 306-327 Brand diagnostics: Mapping branding effects using consumer associative networks
by Henderson, Geraldine R. & Iacobucci, Dawn & Calder, Bobby J.
- 328-350 A hierarchical elimination modeling approach for market structure analysis
by Park, Sehoon & Jain, Dipak & Krishnamurthi, Lakshman
- 351-368 Modeling ordered decision making in product development
by Krishnan, Viswanathan
- 369-380 A new approach for technical efficiency estimation in multiple output production
by Ruggiero, John
- 381-392 Periodic review stochastic inventory problem with forecast updates: Worst-case bounds for the myopic solution
by Gavirneni, Srinagesh & Bollapragada, Srinivas & E. Morton, Thomas
- 393-404 Call admission control schemes and ATM network topological design
by Lo, Shuzhi Z. & Makrucki, Brad A. & Bilbro, Griff L. & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 405-420 Manpower allocation using genetic annealing
by Abboud, Nicolas & Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Uemura, Yoshio
1998, Volume 111, Issue 1
- 1-14 Perspectives on operations research in data and knowledge management
by Basu, Amit
- 15-27 Dynamic promotional budgeting and media allocation
by Fruchter, Gila E. & Kalish, Shlomo
- 28-49 Price, delivery time guarantees and capacity selection
by So, Kut C. & Song, Jing-Sheng
- 50-61 Data envelopment analysis vs. principal component analysis: An illustrative study of economic performance of Chinese cities
by Zhu, Joe
- 62-74 Measuring production with random inputs and outputs using DEA and certainty equivalent
by Gong, Linguo & Sun, Bruce
- 75-97 Optimal control of a divergent multi-echelon inventory system
by Diks, E. B. & de Kok, A. G.
- 98-113 Forward-reserve allocation in a warehouse with unit-load replenishments
by van den Berg, Jeroen P. & Sharp, Gunter P. & Gademann, A. J. R. M. (Noud) & Pochet, Yves
- 114-128 Dynamic lot-sizing with price changes and price-dependent holding costs
by Martel, Alain & Gascon, Andre
- 129-141 Using tabu search to schedule activities of stochastic resource-constrained projects
by Tsai, Ying-Wei & D. Gemmill, Douglas
- 142-151 The gap function of a convex multicriteria optimization problem
by Chen, G. Y. & Goh, C. J. & Yang, X. Q.
- 152-174 A branch-and-bound procedure for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem with generalized precedence relations
by De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, willy
- 175-186 Optimum component test plans for systems with dependent components
by Kuban Altinel, I. & Ozekici, Suleyman
1998, Volume 110, Issue 3
- 411-440 Manufacturing planning and control: The evolution of MRP and JIT integration
by Benton, W. C. & Shin, Hojung
- 441-456 The course scheduling problem at Lufthansa Technical Training
by Haase, Knut & Latteier, Jorg & Schirmer, Andreas
- 457-473 Domestic petroleum-related expertise utilization and Nigeria's oil industry survival: A multicriteria decision analysis
by Kalu, Timothy Ch. U.
- 474-489 Cost optimal allocation of rail passenger lines
by Claessens, M. T. & van Dijk, N. M. & Zwaneveld, P. J.
- 490-508 Modeling action-interdependence in multiple criteria decision making
by Rajabi, Siamak & Kilgour, D. Marc & Hipel, Keith W.
- 509-524 The use of genetic algorithms to solve the economic lot size scheduling problem
by Khouja, Moutaz & Michalewicz, Zgibniew & Wilmot, Michael
- 525-547 Hybrid heuristics for the capacitated lot sizing and loading problem with setup times and overtime decisions
by Ozdamar, Linet & Birbil, Sevket Ilker
- 548-563 A hybrid heuristic and linear programming approach to multi-product machine scheduling
by Goncalves, JoseF. & Leachman, Robert C.
- 564-575 Heuristic and exact methods for the cutting sequencing problem
by Faggioli, Enrico & Bentivoglio, Carlo Alberto
- 576-584 Explicit results for a class of asset-selling problems
by David, Israel
- 585-596 Asymptotic loss of priority scheduling policies in closed re-entrant lines: A computational study
by Narahari, Y. & Khan, L. M.
- 597-609 Dynamic facility location when the total number of facilities is uncertain: A decision analysis approach
by Current, John & Ratick, Samuel & ReVelle, Charles
- 610-625 An exact depth-first algorithm for the pallet loading problem
by Bhattacharya, Subir & Roy, Rahul & Bhattacharya, Sumita
- 626-642 Balancing stocks, flexible recipe costs and high service level requirements in a batch process industry: A study of a small scale model
by Rutten, W. G. M. M. & Bertrand, J. W. M.
- 643-657 Nonparametric measurement of productive efficiency in the presence of regulation
by Granderson, Gerald & Linvill, Carl
- 658-681 Analysis of expected queueing delays for decision making in production planning
by Kuik, Roelof & Tielemans, Peter F. J.
1998, Volume 110, Issue 2
- 187-681 EURO best applied paper competition 1997
by Salomon, Marc
- 188-198 HOP: A software tool for production scheduling at Bridgestone/Firestone off-the-road
by Degraeve, Zeger & Schrage, Linus
- 199-214 A two-level network for recycling sand: A case study
by Barros, A. I. & Dekker, R. & Scholten, V.
- 215-222 A model of clinker capacity expansion
by Stylianides, Theo
- 223-233 Modeling and solving a real-life assignment problem at universities
by Cangalovic, Mirjana & Kovacevic-Vujcic, Vera & Ivanovic, Lav & Drazic, Milan
- 234-242 A multicriteria decision-making approach to university resource allocations and information infrastructure planning
by Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Changwon
- 243-260 A multi-objective model for locating fire stations
by Badri, Masood A. & Mortagy, Amr K. & Alsayed, Colonel Ali
- 261-271 Purchase quantity discounts and open order rescheduling in an assemble-to-order environment: The hidden economic tradeoffs
by Srivastava, Rajesh & Benton, W. C.
- 272-281 Simulated annealing for order spread minimization in sequencing cutting patterns
by Foerster, Hildegard & Wascher, Gerhard
- 282-313 An investigation of the behavior of simulation response surfaces
by Greenwood, Allen G. & Rees, Loren Paul & Siochi, Fernando C.
- 314-325 A variant of time minimizing assignment problem
by Arora, Shalini & Puri, M. C.
- 326-341 Constrained games, intervening duality and experimenter-experiment interactions
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 342-367 A weight-assessing method with habitual domains
by Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Chen, Ting-Yu & Wang, Jih-Chang
- 368-376 Axioms for the Shapley value on convex geometries
by Bilbao, J. M.
- 377-391 The fuzzy hyperbolic inequality index associated with fuzzy random variables
by Gil, Maria Angeles & Lopez-Diaz, Miguel & Lopez-Garcia, Hortensia
- 392-406 Analysis of multi-server queues with station and server vacations
by Chao, Xiuli & Zhao, Yiqiang Q.
1998, Volume 110, Issue 1
- 1-19 Reacting in real-time to production contingencies in a capacitated flexible cell
by Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Balakrishnan, Nagraj
- 20-41 Optimal myopic policy for a stochastic inventory problem with fixed and proportional backorder costs
by Cetinkaya, S. & Parlar, M.
- 42-62 Optimal streaming of a single job in a two-stage flow shop
by Sen, Alper & Topaloglu, Engin & Benli, Omer S.
- 63-75 Economic spare capacity planning for DCS mesh-restorable networks
by Lee, Kyungsik & Park, Kyungchul & Park, Sungsoo & Lee, Heesang
- 76-98 Heuristics for the flow line problem with setup costs
by Rios-Mercado, Roger Z. & Bard, Jonathan F.
- 99-111 Stochastic group preference modelling in the multiplicative AHP: A model of group consensus
by Van den Honert, R. C.
- 112-125 A statistical approach to the analytic hierarchy process with interval judgements. (I). Distributions on feasible regions
by Haines, Linda M.
- 126-149 Stability analysis and optimization of an inventory system with bounded orders
by Xie, Xiaolan
- 150-165 Iterative improvement methods for a multiperiod network design problem
by Garcia, Bruno-Laurent & Mahey, Philippe & LeBlanc, Larry J.
- 166-186 Iterative methods based on splittings for stochastic automata networks
by Uysal, Ertugrul & Dayar, Tugrul
1998, Volume 109, Issue 3
- 541-549 The direct marketing of insurance
by Onn, Keet Peng & Mercer, Alan
- 550-558 Forecast frequency in rolling horizon hedging heuristics for capacity expansion
by Ryan, Sarah M.
- 559-570 Identification of Pareto-efficient facets in data envelopment analysis
by Pitaktong, U. & Brockett, P. L. & Mote, J. R. & Rousseau, J. J.
- 571-586 Managing variances in manufacturing system design
by Kim, Ilhyung
- 587-598 Managing production with flexible capacity deployment for serial multi-stage manufacturing systems
by Weng, Z. Kevin
- 599-619 Analysis of the temporal decomposition procedure for scheduling with release and due dates
by Rabenasolo, Besoa & Zeng, Xianyi & Happiette, Michel
- 620-631 Flowshop scheduling with identical jobs and uniform parallel machines
by Dessouky, Maged M. & Dessouky, Mohamed I. & Verma, Sushil K.
- 632-645 Analysis and algorithm for the optimal investment times of new manufacturing technologies in a duopoly
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Tsou, Ching-Shih
- 646-659 Joint demand fulfillment probability in a multi-item inventory system with independent order-up-to policies
by Hausman, Warren H. & Lee, Hau L. & Zhang, Alex X.
- 660-671 Optimal cutting directions and rectangle orientation algorithm
by Almeida, A. M. C. & Martins, Ernesto Q. V. & Rodrigues, Rosalia D.
- 672-685 The line index and minimum cut of weighted graphs
by Xu, Shaoji
- 686-702 A cell formation algorithm: Hypergraph approximation - Cut tree
by Kandiller, Levent
1998, Volume 109, Issue 2
- 243-247 Decision Support Systems, Groupware, Multimedia and Electronic Commerce: Seventh Mini Euro Conference
by Brans, J. P. & Despontin, M.
- 248-263 The new challenges of management in a wired world
by Theys, Michel
- 264-285 Using OPTRANS object as a KB-DSS development environment for designing DSS for production management
by Klein, Michel R. & Grubbstrom, Robert W.