European Journal of Operational Research
July 2003, Volume 148, Issue 1
- 192-204 Structuring a delay and disruption claim: An application of cause-mapping and system dynamics
by Williams, Terry & Ackermann, Fran & Eden, Colin
- 205-210 Preemptive scheduling on identical parallel machines subject to deadlines
by Azizoglu, Meral
- 211-228 Randomized multi-level lot-sizing heuristics for general product structures
by Dellaert, N. P. & Jeunet, J.
June 2003, Volume 147, Issue 3
- 451-463 Ambulance location and relocation models
by Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 464-483 Capacity sizing in the presence of a common shared resource: Dimensioning an inbound call center
by Aksin, O. Zeynep & Harker, Patrick T.
- 484-498 Heuristic optimization of experimental designs
by Lejeune, Miguel A.
- 499-510 Combining DEA and stochastic frontier models: An empirical Bayes approach
by Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 511-521 GIM/M/c queue with multiple acceptances in a window
by Shin, Yang Woo
- 522-529 On the control of a compound immigration process through total catastrophes
by Economou, Antonis
- 530-548 Effects of a demand-curve's shape on the optimal solutions of a multi-echelon inventory/pricing model
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 549-557 The production-inventory problem of a product with time varying demand, production and deterioration rates
by Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C.
- 558-566 The single-item lot-sizing problem with immediate lost sales
by Aksen, Deniz & Altinkemer, Kemal & Chand, Suresh
- 567-590 Measuring and avoiding the bullwhip effect: A control theoretic approach
by Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R.
- 591-612 Flow distance reduction for a multi-product flowline with sets of identical machines
by Diponegoro, Ahmad & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 613-628 Selecting hierarchical facilities in a service-operations environment
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Gupta, Rakesh & Pirkul, Hasan
- 629-643 A guided local search heuristic for the capacitated arc routing problem
by Beullens, Patrick & Muyldermans, Luc & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 644-656 Minimizing due date related performance measures on two batch processing machines
by Sup Sung, Chang & Hwan Kim, Young
- 657-664 Solving biobjective combinatorial max-ordering problems by ranking methods and a two-phases approach
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Skriver, Anders J. V.
- 665-670 Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sidney, Jeffrey B.
- 671-679 The Steiner cycle polytope
by Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan-Jose
June 2003, Volume 147, Issue 2
- 229-230 Fuzzy sets in scheduling and planning
by Fortemps, P.
- 231-252 Fuzzy scheduling: Modelling flexible constraints vs. coping with incomplete knowledge
by Dubois, Didier & Fargier, Helene & Fortemps, Philippe
- 253-265 Fuzzy temporal characteristics of operations for project management on the network models basis
by Slyeptsov, Anatoliy I. & Tyshchuk, Tetyana A.
- 266-280 On latest starting times and floats in activity networks with ill-known durations
by Dubois, Didier & Fargier, Helene & Galvagnon, Vincent
- 281-296 On two single machine scheduling problems with fuzzy processing times and fuzzy due dates
by Chanas, Stefan & Kasperski, Adam
- 297-311 Scheduling uncertain orders in the customer-subcontractor context
by Geneste, L. & Grabot, B. & Letouzey, A.
- 312-333 Handling flexibility in a "generalised job shop" with a fuzzy approach
by Allet, Samir
- 334-344 A fuzzy genetic algorithm for driver scheduling
by Li, Jingpeng & Kwan, Raymond S. K.
- 345-364 Scheduling parallel dedicated machines under a single non-shared resource
by Kellerer, H. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 365-372 Algorithms for the variable sized bin packing problem
by Kang, Jangha & Park, Sungsoo
- 373-396 The two- and m-machine flowshop scheduling problems with bicriteria of makespan and mean flowtime
by Allahverdi, Ali
- 397-404 Differential approximation for optimal satisfiability and related problems
by Bazgan, Cristina & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 405-417 Uncapacitated point-to-multipoint network flow problem and its application to multicasting in telecommunication networks
by Park, Koohyun & Shin, Yong-Sik
- 418-429 Insensitive light traffic in a cellular system with mobile subscribers
by Yamazaki, Genji
- 430-447 Optimal task allocation and hardware redundancy policies in distributed computing systems
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi
May 2003, Volume 147, Issue 1
- 1-16 Transshipment of containers at a container terminal: An overview
by Vis, Iris F. A. & de Koster, Rene
- 17-31 Optimal control of service rates and arrivals in Jackson networks
by Azaron, Amir & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T.
- 32-50 Price and delay competition between two service providers
by Armony, Mor & Haviv, Moshe
- 51-61 A multivariate statistical approach to reducing the number of variables in data envelopment analysis
by Jenkins, Larry & Anderson, Murray
- 62-71 A new approach for controlling a hybrid stochastic manufacturing/remanufacturing system with inventories and different leadtimes
by Kiesmuller, G. P.
- 72-93 Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model
by Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao
- 94-107 Dynamic parametric bounds on efficient outcomes in interactive multiple criteria decision making problems
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 108-116 On the relation between the Nash bargaining solution and the weighting method
by Forgo, F. & Szidarovszky, F.
- 117-127 Ordinal criteria in stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (SMAA)
by Lahdelma, Risto & Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka
- 128-136 A hierarchical AHP/DEA methodology for the facilities layout design problem
by Yang, Taho & Kuo, Chunwei
- 137-145 The geometric consistency index: Approximated thresholds
by Aguaron, Juan & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria
- 146-155 On the distribution of calls in a wireless network driven by fluid traffic
by Ule, Aljaz & Boucherie, Richard J.
- 156-164 Optimization of TQFP molding process using neuro-fuzzy-GA approach
by Chiang, Tai-Lin & Su, Chao-Ton
- 165-186 The measurement of English and Welsh police force efficiency: A comparison of distance function models
by Drake, Leigh & Simper, R.
- 187-197 A decision support system for the care of HIV and AIDS patients in India
by Harper, P. R. & Shahani, A. K.
- 198-216 Allocating fixed costs and resources via data envelopment analysis
by Beasley, J. E.
- 217-228 Probabilistic programming for nitrate pollution control: Comparing different probabilistic constraint approximations
by Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben
May 2003, Volume 146, Issue 3
- 433-443 Sensitivity analysis by experimental design and metamodelling: Case study on simulation in national animal disease control
by Vonk Noordegraaf, Antonie & Nielen, Mirjam & Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 444-459 A heuristic for the continuous capacity and flow assignment
by Queiroz, Marcelo & Humes, Carlos
- 460-476 The multiple objective time transportation problem with additional restrictions
by Singh, Preetvanti & Saxena, P. K.
- 477-485 Efficiency evaluation with strong ordinal input and output measures
by Zhu, Joe
- 486-497 Flight test data cycle map optimisation
by Panton, David & John, Maria & Lucas, Stephen & Mason, Andrew
- 498-516 Powerful heuristics to minimize makespan in fixed, 3-machine, assembly-type flowshop scheduling
by Sun, Xi & Morizawa, Kazuko & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki
- 517-528 The bicriterion semi-obnoxious location (BSL) problem solved by an [epsilon]-approximation
by Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan
- 529-542 A dynamic analysis of the single-item periodic stochastic inventory system with order capacity
by Chan, Gin Hor & Song, Yuyue
- 543-552 Vendor evaluation with performance variability: A max-min approach
by Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram
- 553-579 Computational issues in a stochastic finite horizon one product recovery inventory model
by Kiesmuller, Gudrun P. & Scherer, Carsten W.
- 580-595 The longitudinal effects of the ISO 9000 certification process on business performance
by Terziovski, Mile & Power, Damien & Sohal, Amrik S.
- 596-614 Hospital capacity management decisions: Emphasis on cost control and quality enhancement
by Li, Ling & Benton, W. C.
- 615-620 On aggregate Farrell efficiencies
by Fare, Rolf & Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 621-633 Optimal new product positioning: A genetic algorithm approach
by Gruca, Thomas S. & Klemz, Bruce R.
- 634-649 Impact of demand correlation on the value of and incentives for information sharing in a supply chain
by Raghunathan, Srinivasan
- 650-660 Explaining consumer choice through neural networks: The stacked generalization approach
by Hu, Michael Y. & Tsoukalas, Christos
April 2003, Volume 146, Issue 2
- 229-232 Enterprise resource planning--modeling and analysis
by Sarkis, J. & Gunasekaran, A.
- 233-240 Enterprise resource planning: Developments and directions for operations management research
by Jacobs, F. Robert & Bendoly, Elliot
- 241-257 Enterprise resource planning: Implementation procedures and critical success factors
by Umble, Elisabeth J. & Haft, Ronald R. & Umble, M. Michael
- 258-273 Pre-implementation attitudes and organizational readiness for implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning system
by Abdinnour-Helm, Sue & Lengnick-Hall, Mark L. & Lengnick-Hall, Cynthia A.
- 274-283 Issues in implementing ERP: A case study
by Mandal, Purnendu & Gunasekaran, A.
- 284-301 The impact of ERP on supply chain management: Exploratory findings from a European Delphi study
by Akkermans, Henk A. & Bogerd, Paul & Yucesan, Enver & van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 302-314 Enterprise resource planning: Managing the implementation process
by Mabert, Vincent A. & Soni, Ashok & Venkataramanan, M. A.
- 315-338 The impact of strategy and integration mechanisms on enterprise system value: Empirical evidence from manufacturing firms
by Somers, Toni M. & Nelson, Klara G.
- 339-351 A multi-period optimization model for the procurement of component-based enterprise information technologies
by Sundarraj, R. P. & Talluri, Srinivas
- 352-364 Enterprise resource planning: A taxonomy of critical factors
by Al-Mashari, Majed & Al-Mudimigh, Abdullah & Zairi, Mohamed
- 365-373 Enterprise resource planning survey of Swedish manufacturing firms
by Olhager, Jan & Selldin, Erik
- 374-387 A strategic framework for the management of ERP enabled e-business change
by Ash, C. G. & Burn, J. M.
- 388-402 One-dimensional cutting stock problem to minimize the number of different patterns
by Umetani, Shunji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 403-416 Algorithms for dynamic scheduling of unit execution time tasks
by Rodriguez Diaz, Antonio & Tchernykh, Andrei & Ecker, Klaus H.
- 417-431 Global optimization approaches to an aircraft routing problem
by Bartholomew-Biggs, M. C. & Parkhurst, S. C. & Wilson, S. P.
April 2003, Volume 146, Issue 1
- 1-18 On the nucleolus of neighbor games
by Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Solymosi, Tamas & Tijs, Stef & Vermeulen, Dries
- 19-34 Minimization subproblems and heuristics for an applied clustering problem
by Birgin, E. G. & Martinez, J. M. & Ronconi, D. P.
- 35-51 A probabilistic solution-generator for simulation
by Ozden, Mufit & Ho, Yu-Chi
- 52-66 An infinite horizon inventory model with periodic order commitment
by Cheung, Ki Ling & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 67-82 Path comparisons for a priori and time-adaptive decisions in stochastic, time-varying networks
by Miller-Hooks, Elise & Mahmassani, Hani
- 83-100 Air traffic knowledge management policy
by Iordanova, Blaga N.
- 101-114 The fuzzy estimators of fuzzy parameters based on fuzzy random variables
by Wu, Hsien-Chung
- 115-129 Predicting information technology project escalation: A neural network approach
by Zhang, G. Peter & Keil, Mark & Rai, Arun & Mann, Joan
- 130-155 Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing: The development and validation of a measurement model
by Curkovic, Sime
- 156-180 Hospital lift system simulator: A performance evaluator-predictor
by Chu, Sydney C. K. & Lin, C. K. Y. & Lam, S. S.
- 181-198 Asynchronous transfer mode networks with parallel links and multiple service classes
by Altinkemer, Kemal & Bose, Indranil
- 199-215 A multiple criteria decision-aid approach in defining national priorities for greenhouse gases emissions reduction in the energy sector
by Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Zaimi, S. & Lalas, D. P.
- 216-228 Good buy? Delaying end-of-life purchases
by Cattani, Kyle D. & Souza, Gilvan C.
March 2003, Volume 145, Issue 3
- 483-495 Center problems with pos/neg weights on trees
by Burkard, R. E. & Dollani, Helidon
- 496-508 Testing the efficiency of two pairwise comparison methods in discrete multiple criteria problems
by Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka & Kuula, Markku
- 509-529 Multiobjective solution of the uncapacitated plant location problem
by Fernandez, Elena & Puerto, Justo
- 530-542 Application of a mixed simulated annealing-genetic algorithm heuristic for the two-dimensional orthogonal packing problem
by Leung, T. W. & Chan, Chi Kin & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 543-556 Using genetic algorithms for single-machine bicriteria scheduling problems
by Koksalan, Murat & Burak Keha, Ahmet
- 557-568 Differential approximation results for the traveling salesman problem with distances 1 and 2
by Monnot, Jerome & Paschos, Vangelis Th. & Toulouse, Sophie
- 569-584 Estimating customer service in a two-location continuous review inventory model with emergency transshipments
by Xu, Kefeng & Evers, Philip T. & Fu, Michael C.
- 585-605 Stock selection heuristics for interdependent items
by Gnanendran, K. & Ho, J. K. & Sundarraj, R. P.
- 606-620 An enumerative heuristic and reduction methods for the assembly line balancing problem
by Fleszar, Krzysztof & Hindi, Khalil S.
- 621-634 Reducing the cost of defects in multistage production systems: A budget allocation perspective
by Hadjinicola, George C. & Soteriou, Andreas C.
- 635-644 The finite multiple lot sizing problem with interrupted geometric yield and holding costs
by Guu, Sy-Ming & Zhang, Alex X.
- 645-659 Towards reconciling outranking and value measurement practice
by Stewart, Theodor J. & Losa, Fabio B.
- 660-664 Effects of multiple arbitrators on final-offer arbitration settlements
by Hurley, W. J.
- 665-672 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming problems through an expectation model
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Nishizaki, Ichiro
- 673-683 Relaxation of the Condorcet and Simpson conditions in voting location
by Campos Rodriguez, Clara M. & Moreno Perez, Jose A.
- 684-692 Raid games across a set with cyclic order
by Zoroa, Noemi & Zoroa, Procopio & Jose Fernandez-Saez, M.
- 693-712 An investigation of changes in attitude over time of GDSS groups under unanimity and majority decision rules
by Marsden, James R. & Mathiyalakan, Sathasivam
March 2003, Volume 145, Issue 2
- 231-712 Decision support systems: Current research
by Almeida Ribeiro, Rita & Rodrigues, Antonio J. & Zarate, Pascale
- 232-238 Towards using computational methods for real-time negotiations in electronic commerce
by Papamichail, Georgios P. & Papamichail, Dimitrios P.
- 239-255 Data mining for decision support on customer insolvency in telecommunications business
by Daskalaki, S. & Kopanas, I. & Goudara, M. & Avouris, N.
- 256-272 Reinforcing decision aid by capitalizing on company's knowledge: Future prospects
by Grundstein, Michel & Rosenthal-Sabroux, Camille & Pachulski, Alexandre
- 273-286 Software evaluation problem situations
by Stamelos, Ioannis & Tsoukias, Alexis
- 287-303 The AGAP system: A GDSS for project analysis and evaluation
by Costa, Joao P. & Melo, Paulo & Godinho, Pedro & Dias, Luis C.
- 304-316 A fuzzy multiple objective decision support model for energy-economy planning
by Borges, Ana Rosa & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
- 317-328 Fuzzy MADM: An outranking method
by Aouam, T. & Chang, S. I. & Lee, E. S.
- 329-342 Generalized mixture operators using weighting functions: A comparative study with WA and OWA
by Ribeiro, Rita Almeida & Marques Pereira, Ricardo Alberto
- 343-362 SINGRAR--A fuzzy distributed expert system to assist command and control activities in naval environment
by Simoes-Marques, Mario J. & Pires, Fernando Jorge
- 363-381 Simulation of ECB decisions and forecast of short term Euro rate with an adaptive fuzzy expert system
by Rizzi, Lorenzo & Bazzana, Flavio & Kasabov, Nikola & Fedrizzi, Mario & Erzegovesi, Luca
- 382-393 Consistency stability intervals for a judgement in AHP decision support systems
by Aguaron, Juan & Escobar, Maria Teresa & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria
- 394-402 A new structural mechanism for reducibility of stochastic PERT networks
by Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Rabbani, M.
- 403-424 Separate and carousel type allocations of workers in a U-shaped production line
by Nakade, Koichi & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 425-442 A nonparametric predictive method for queues
by Coolen, F. P. A. & Coolen-Schrijner, P.
- 443-454 NHPP software reliability and cost models with testing coverage
by Pham, Hoang & Zhang, Xuemei
- 455-470 Small response surface designs for metamodel estimation
by Batmaz, Inci & Tunali, Semra
- 471-481 A piecewise linear programming approach to the two-group discriminant problem - an adaptation to Fisher's linear discriminant function model
by Lam, Kim Fung & Moy, Jane W.
February 2003, Volume 145, Issue 1
- 1-13 Facility location with increasing production costs
by Harkness, Joseph & ReVelle, Charles
- 14-30 Makespan estimation in batch process industries: A comparison between regression analysis and neural networks
by Raaymakers, W. H. M. & Weijters, A. J. M. M.
- 31-44 A polynomial algorithm for 2-degree cyclic robot scheduling
by Che, Ada & Chu, Chengbin & Levner, Eugene
- 45-56 Minimizing the weighted number of tardy jobs on a single machine
by M'Hallah, Rym & Bulfin, R. L.
- 57-71 A knowledge-based evolutionary strategy for scheduling problems with bottlenecks
by Varela, Ramiro & Vela, Camino R. & Puente, Jorge & Gomez, Alberto
- 72-84 Solving the shortest route cut and fill problem using simulated annealing
by Henderson, Darrall & Vaughan, Diane E. & Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Wakefield, Ron R. & Sewell, Edward C.
- 85-91 Decision-making with the AHP: Why is the principal eigenvector necessary
by Saaty, Thomas L.
- 92-108 On multiplicative priority rating methods for the AHP
by Stam, Antonie & Duarte Silva, A. Pedro
- 109-120 Risk-value models: Restrictions and applications
by Mitchell, Douglas W. & Gelles, Gregory M.
- 121-135 A multivariate methodology to uncover regional disparities: A contribution to improve European Union and governmental decisions
by Soares, Joao Oliveira & Marques, Maria Manuela Lourenco & Monteiro, Carlos Manuel Ferreira
- 136-147 Managing electricity market price risk
by Vehvilainen, Iivo & Keppo, Jussi
- 148-164 Methodological contrasts in costing greenhouse gas abatement policies: Optimization and simulation modeling of micro-economic effects in Canada
by Jaccard, Mark & Loulou, Richard & Kanudia, Amit & Nyboer, John & Bailie, Alison & Labriet, Maryse
- 165-174 An optimal timing model of water reallocation and reservoir construction
by Firoozi, Fathali & Merrifield, John
- 175-201 Grey input-output analysis and its application for environmental cost allocation
by Wu, C. C. & Chang, N. B.
- 202-215 A framework for the constitution of modelling processes: A proposition
by Eriksson, D. M.
- 216-220 The axiomatic basis of risk-value models
by Schmidt, Ulrich
- 221-229 The valuation of European options in uncertain environment
by Yoshida, Yuji
February 2003, Volume 144, Issue 3
- 459-479 The compromise hypersphere for multiobjective linear programming
by Gass, Saul I. & Roy, Pallabi Guha
- 480-491 A goal programming procedure for solving problems with multiple fuzzy goals using dynamic programming
by Pal, Bijay Baran & Nath Moitra, Bhola
- 492-500 Second order symmetric duality in multiobjective programming
by Suneja, S. K. & Lalitha, C. S. & Khurana, Seema
- 501-512 Generalized invex monotonicity
by Ruiz-Garzon, G. & Osuna-Gomez, R. & Rufian-Lizana, A.
- 513-529 Imprecise data envelopment analysis (IDEA): A review and improvement with an application
by Zhu, Joe
- 530-544 Compensating for non-homogeneity in decision-making units in data envelopment analysis
by Haas, David A. & Murphy, Frederic H.
- 545-553 Enhanced bisection strategies for the Maximin Efficiency Ratio model
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Leung, T. W.
- 554-559 Non-differentiable second order symmetric duality in mathematical programming with F-convexity
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L.
- 560-564 Obtaining a good primal solution to the uncapacitated transportation problem
by Sharma, R. R. K. & Prasad, Saumya
- 565-580 Minimization of travel time and weighted number of stops in a traffic-light network
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Yang, Hsu-Hao
- 581-597 Genetic algorithms with double strings for 0-1 programming problems
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke
- 598-612 Single machine scheduling with symmetric earliness and tardiness penalties
by Ventura, Jose A. & Radhakrishnan, Sanjay
- 613-628 Two alternative models for farm management: Discrete versus continuous time horizon
by Vitoriano, B. & Ortuno, M. T. & Recio, B. & Rubio, F. & Alonso-Ayuso, A.
- 629-645 A simulated annealing methodology to distribution network design and management
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Ross, Anthony
- 646-658 Channel redistribution with direct selling
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J.
- 659-676 Comparative normative optimal behavior in two-echelon multiple-retailer distribution systems for a single-period product
by Ling Lau, Amy Hing & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 677-685 Optimal pricing and lot-sizing under conditions of perishability, finite production and partial backordering and lost sale
by Abad, P. L.
January 2003, Volume 144, Issue 2
- 235-236 Collaboration in Logistics
by Lumsden, Kenth & Stefansson, Gunnar & Tilanus, Bernhard
- 237-246 Technological changes--the impact on the raw material flow and production
by Bendiksen, Bjorn I. & Dreyer, Bent
- 247-256 Logistics in the Oresund region after the bridge
by Skjott-Larsen, Tage & Paulsson, Ulf & Wandel, Sten
- 257-269 Charge the relationships and gain loyalty effects: Turning the supply link alert to IT opportunities
by Gunnarsson, Claes & Jonsson, Seth
- 270-279 Electronic commerce, marketing channels and logistics platforms--a wholesaler perspective
by Aldin, Niklas & Stahre, Fredrik
- 280-294 Electronic marketplaces: A literature review and a call for supply chain management research
by Grieger, Martin
- 295-305 Freight transport growth--a theoretical and methodological framework
by Drewes Nielsen, Lise & Homann Jespersen, Per & Petersen, Tina & Gjesing Hansen, Leif
- 306-320 Does supply chain management really pay? Six perspectives to measure the performance of managing a supply chain
by Otto, Andreas & Kotzab, Herbert
- 321-332 Quality criteria for qualitative inquiries in logistics
by Halldorsson, Arni & Aastrup, Jesper
- 333-347 Genetic search over probability spaces
by Bhattacharyya, Siddhartha & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 348-365 A branch-and-bound procedure for the multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem with minimum and maximum time lags
by Heilmann, Roland
- 366-378 Solving the competitive discretionary service facility location problem
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Lin, Jen-Nan
- 379-396 Vehicle dispatching with time-dependent travel times
by Ichoua, Soumia & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 397-411 Aggregation of dispersed consequences for constructing criteria: The evaluation of flood risk reduction strategies
by Azibi, R. & Vanderpooten, D.
- 412-428 Fuzzy pair-wise dominance and fuzzy indices: An evaluation of productive performance
by Triantis, Konstantinos & Sarangi, Sudipta & Kuchta, Dorota
- 429-439 An interactive approach for placing alternatives in preference classes
by Koksalan, Murat & Ulu, Canan
- 440-453 A multi-period game theoretic model of venture capitalists and entrepreneurs
by Elitzur, Ramy & Gavious, Arieh
- 454-457 Measuring economic efficiency with incomplete price information
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry
January 2003, Volume 144, Issue 1
- 1-11 A branch and bound to minimize the number of late jobs on a single machine with release time constraints
by Baptiste, Philippe & Peridy, Laurent & Pinson, Eric
- 12-26 A tabu search heuristic and adaptive memory procedure for political districting
by Bozkaya, Burcin & Erkut, Erhan & Laporte, Gilbert
- 27-38 Genetic algorithms for rerouting shortest paths in dynamic and stochastic networks
by Davies, Cedric & Lingras, Pawan
- 39-55 Optimizing the use of contingent labor when demand is uncertain
by Pinker, Edieal J. & Larson, Richard C.
- 56-67 Optimisation of the interconnecting network of a UMTS radio mobile telephone system
by Fischetti, Matteo & Romanin Jacur, Giorgio & Jose Salazar Gonzalez, Juan
- 68-82 Optimal pricing and ordering policies for perishable commodities
by Chun, Young H.
- 83-107 A multiple-crane-constrained scheduling problem in a container terminal
by Bish, Ebru K.
- 108-127 Scale characterizations in a DEA directional technology distance function framework
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi
- 128-137 Dynamic rationing policies for product with incremental upgrading demands
by You, Peng-Sheng
- 138-156 Dynamic shortest path in stochastic dynamic networks: Ship routing problem
by Azaron, Amir & Kianfar, Farhad
- 157-165 Cycle analysis of a two-phase queueing model with threshold
by Kim, Tae-Sung & Park, Hyun-Min
- 166-178 Near optimal admission control for multiserver loss queues in series
by Ku, Cheng-Yuan & Jordan, Scott
- 179-193 A new hierarchical architecture for Air Traffic Management: Optimisation of airway capacity in a Free Flight scenario
by Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Lulli, Guglielmo
- 194-208 Light-duty vehicles and external impacts: Product- and policy-performance assessment
by Ylvinger, Svante
- 209-223 Strategic investment in technological innovations
by Huisman, Kuno J. M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 224-233 How to allocate funds within the army
by Haapalinna, Ilkka
December 2002, Volume 143, Issue 3
- 463-497 Quality function deployment: A literature review
by Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu