Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
January 2005, Volume 160, Issue 1
- 139-153 Heuristic method for a mixed capacitated arc routing problem: A refuse collection application
by Mourao, Maria Candida & Amado, Ligia
- 154-171 Data structures and ejection chains for solving large-scale traveling salesman problems
by Gamboa, Dorabela & Rego, Cesar & Glover, Fred
- 172-189 Supporting the intelligent MCDA user: A case study in multi-person multi-criteria decision support
by Hodgkin, Julie & Belton, Valerie & Koulouri, Anastasia
- 190-201 Minimizing earliness and tardiness penalties in a single-machine problem with a common due date
by Hino, Celso M. & Ronconi, Debora P. & Mendes, Andre B.
- 202-217 On nondifferentiable fractional minimax programming
by Husain, I. & Hanson, Morgan A. & Jabeen, Z.
- 218-226 Nondifferentiable multiobjective programming under generalized d-univexity
by Mishra, S. K. & Wang, S. Y. & Lai, K. K.
- 227-231 On the complexity of minmax regret linear programming
by Averbakh, Igor & Lebedev, Vasilij
- 232-241 Multiparametric sensitivity analysis in programming problem with linear-plus-linear fractional objective function
by Singh, Sanjeet & Gupta, Pankaj & Bhatia, Davinder
- 242-251 Efficient solution generation for multiple objective linear programming based on extreme ray generation method
by Ida, Masaaki
- 252-267 Game theoretic models for climate change negotiations
by Forgo, Ferenc & Fulop, Janos & Prill, Maria
- 268-287 A stochastic approach to a case study for product recovery network design
by Listes, Ovidiu & Dekker, Rommert
December 2004, Volume 159, Issue 3
- 1-1 Editorial
by Slowinski, Roman & Teghem, Jacques & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 529-544 Solving non-additive traffic assignment problems: A descent method for co-coercive variational inequalities
by Han, Deren & Lo, Hong K.
- 545-557 Solving the biobjective zero-one knapsack problem by an efficient LP-based heuristic
by Zhang, Cai Wen & Ong, Hoon Liong
- 558-573 Mean flow time minimization with given bounds of processing times
by Lai, Tsung-Chyan & Sotskov, Yuri N. & Sotskova, Nadezhda & Werner, Frank
- 574-585 A framework for demand point and solution space aggregation analysis for location models
by Francis, R. L. & Lowe, T. J. & Tamir, A. & Emir-Farinas, H.
- 586-605 A multi-start local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Braysy, Olli & Hasle, Geir & Dullaert, Wout
- 606-616 Common due date scheduling with autonomous and induced learning
by Biskup, Dirk & Simons, Dirk
- 617-635 The effect of lot sizing rules on order variability
by Nyoman Pujawan, I
- 636-650 A Markovian approach to determining optimum process target levels for a multi-stage serial production system
by Bowling, Shannon R. & Khasawneh, Mohammad T. & Kaewkuekool, Sittichai & Cho, Byung Rae
- 651-662 A genetic algorithm for an industrial multiprocessor flow shop scheduling problem with recirculation
by Bertel, S. & Billaut, J. -C.
- 663-672 Learning curves for processes generating defects requiring reworks
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L.
- 673-686 Analyzing cognitive maps to help structure issues or problems
by Eden, Colin
- 687-704 A fuzzy approach to deriving priorities from interval pairwise comparison judgements
by Mikhailov, L.
- 705-728 Strategic technology adoption taking into account future technological improvements: A real options approach
by Huisman, Kuno J. M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 729-740 Modeling foreign equity control in Sino-foreign joint ventures with neural networks
by Hu, Michael Y. & Zhang, G. Peter & Chen, Haiyang
December 2004, Volume 159, Issue 2
- 265-268 Supply chain management: Theory and applications
by Gunasekaran, A.
- 269-295 Information systems in supply chain integration and management
by Gunasekaran, A. & Ngai, E. W. T.
- 296-317 Dynamic balancing of inventory in supply chains
by Agrawal, Vipul & Chao, Xiuli & Seshadri, Sridhar
- 318-329 Evaluating and selecting e-commerce software and communication systems for a supply chain
by Sarkis, Joseph & Talluri, Srinivas
- 330-347 Coordinating supply chains with competition: Capacity allocation in semiconductor manufacturing
by Mallik, Suman & Harker, Patrick T.
- 348-363 Operational and financial effectiveness of e-collaboration tools in supply chain integration
by Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Bianchi, Carmine & Gupta, Jatinder N. D.
- 364-378 Optimal procurement decisions in the presence of total quantity discounts and alternative product recipes
by Crama, Y. & Pascual J., R. & Torres, A.
- 379-392 Agile supply chain capabilities: Determinants of competitive objectives
by Yusuf, Y. Y. & Gunasekaran, A. & Adeleye, E. O. & Sivayoganathan, K.
- 393-405 Evaluating the integration of supply chain information systems: A case study
by Themistocleous, Marinos & Irani, Zahir & Love, Peter E. D.
- 406-419 On a replenishment coordination model in an integrated supply chain with one vendor and multiple buyers
by Yao, Ming-Jong & Chiou, Chuang-Chun
- 420-429 The two-machine flowshop total completion time problem: Improved lower bounds and a branch-and-bound algorithm
by Akkan, Can & Karabati, Selcuk
- 430-448 A simulated annealing approach for the circular cutting problem
by Hifi, Mhand & Paschos, Vangelis Th. & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis
- 449-469 Parallel simulation of transfer lines by time segmentation
by Andradottir, Sigrun & Hosseini-Nasab, Mehdi
- 470-475 Note on inventory model with a mixture of back orders and lost sales
by Chu, Peter & Yang, Kuo-Lung & Liang, Shing-Ko & Niu, Thomas
- 476-512 A model for ordinally constructing additive objective functions
by Tangian, Andranik
- 513-527 Hospital ownership and operating efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chang, Hsihui & Cheng, Mei-Ai & Das, Somnath
November 2004, Volume 159, Issue 1
- 1-16 Emerging multiple issue e-auctions
by Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Koppius, Otto R.
- 17-34 Restricting virtual weights in data envelopment analysis
by Sarrico, C. S. & Dyson, R. G.
- 35-51 A modified augmented Lagrangian method for a class of monotone variational inequalities
by He, Bing-sheng & Yang, Hai & Zhang, Chen-song
- 52-65 Representation and management of MOEA populations based on graphs
by Alberto, I. & Mateo, P. M.
- 66-82 Scheduling flexible flow lines with sequence-dependent setup times
by Kurz, Mary E. & Askin, Ronald G.
- 83-94 A mixed integer formulation for maximal covering by inclined parallelograms
by Younies, Hassan & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 95-109 The effect of foreknowledge of demand in case of a restricted capacity: The single-stage, single-product case
by Wijngaard, J.
- 110-120 A periodic-review inventory model with application to the continuous-review obsolescence problem
by Song, Yuyue & Lau, Hoong Chuin
- 121-131 Response surface methodology's steepest ascent and step size revisited
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & den Hertog, Dick & Angun, Ebru
- 132-144 Optimal age-replacement policy of a system subject to shocks with random lead-time
by Sheu, Shey-Huei & Chien, Yu-Hung
- 145-165 Multiple asset replacement analysis under variable utilization and stochastic demand
by Hartman, Joseph C.
- 166-180 An empirical comparison of the validity of a neural net based multinomial logit choice model to alternative model specifications
by Hruschka, Harald & Fettes, Werner & Probst, Markus
- 181-195 Set-valued TU-games
by Fernandez, F. R. & Hinojosa, M. A. & Puerto, J.
- 196-206 Rough approximation of a preference relation by a multi-attribute dominance for deterministic, stochastic and fuzzy decision problems
by Zaras, Kazimierz
- 207-218 Reallocation of paths of ABR services in a multistage interconnection network (MIN)-type ATM switch network
by Choi, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 219-238 Maximal covering code multiplexing access telecommunication networks
by Barbas, Javier & Marin, Angel
- 239-249 DEA Malmquist productivity measure: New insights with an application to computer industry
by Chen, Yao & Iqbal Ali, Agha
- 250-257 Performance evaluation when non-discretionary factors correlate with technical efficiency
by Ruggiero, John
- 258-263 A new rule for minimizing the number of tardy jobs in dynamic flow shops
by Lodree, Emmett & Jang, Wooseung & Klein, Cerry M.
November 2004, Volume 158, Issue 3
- 533-542 Modeling staff scheduling problems. A tutorial
by Blochliger, Ivo
- 543-554 Recyclable waste collection planning--a case study
by Teixeira, Joao & Antunes, Antonio Pais & de Sousa, Jorge Pinho
- 555-569 ATM VP-based network design
by Kang, Jangha & Park, Kyungchul & Park, Sungsoo
- 570-576 The computational complexity of the relative robust shortest path problem with interval data
by Zielinski, Pawel
- 577-594 The scheduling problem of PCBs for multiple non-identical parallel machines
by Van Hop, Nguyen & Nagarur, Nagendra N.
- 595-608 A Branch-and-Bound procedure to minimize total tardiness on one machine with arbitrary release dates
by Baptiste, Philippe & Carlier, Jacques & Jouglet, Antoine
- 609-625 Single period, single product newsvendor model with random supply shock
by Liu, Ke & Li, Jing-An & Lai, Kin Keung
- 626-632 The optimal and heuristic solutions of a distribution network
by Wee, H. M. & Yang, P. C.
- 633-648 Stochastic approach versus multiobjective approach for obtaining efficient solutions in stochastic multiobjective programming problems
by Caballero, Rafael & Cerda, Emilio & del Mar Munoz, Maria & Rey, Lourdes
- 649-661 Statistical performance of a multiclass bulk production queueing system
by Armero, Carmen & Conesa, David
- 662-677 Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences
by Munda, Giuseppe
- 678-696 Stability on multiobjective dynamic programming problems with fuzzy parameters in the objective functions and in the constraints
by Li, Dengfeng & Cheng, Chuntian
- 697-706 Multiple criteria decision making with generalized DEA and an aspiration level method
by Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Arakawa, M.
- 707-720 Simple and absolute special majorities generated by OWA operators
by Llamazares, Bonifacio
- 721-733 Rank-based modelling of preferences in multi-criteria decision making
by Leskinen, Pekka & Kangas, Annika S. & Kangas, Jyrki
- 734-744 Assessing non-additive utility for multicriteria decision aid
by Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Lamantia, Fabio & Matarazzo, Benedetto
- 745-754 Interval priorities in AHP by interval regression analysis
by Sugihara, Kazutomi & Ishii, Hiroaki & Tanaka, Hideo
- 755-772 Degree of scale economies and congestion: A unified DEA approach
by Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 773-792 The design of a dynamic allocation mechanism for the federal energy assistance program LIHEAP
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 793-795 A note on the lifted Miller-Tucker-Zemlin subtour elimination constraints for the capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Kara, Imdat & Laporte, Gilbert & Bektas, Tolga
October 2004, Volume 158, Issue 2
- 267-270 Methodological foundations of multi-criteria decision making
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Vetschera, Rudolf
- 271-292 Axiomatic characterization of a general utility function and its particular cases in terms of conjoint measurement and rough-set decision rules
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 293-307 Out of the mist--towards decision-maker-friendly multiple criteria decision making support
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 308-316 Phased multicriteria preference finding
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 317-338 Integration of ordinal and cardinal information in multi-criteria ranking with imperfect compensation
by Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 339-350 Preference and veto thresholds in multicriteria analysis based on stochastic dominance
by Nowak, Maciej
- 351-361 A method for dealing with inconsistencies in pairwise comparisons
by Gonzalez-Pachon, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos
- 362-377 Equitable aggregations and multiple criteria analysis
by Kostreva, Michael M. & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Wierzbicki, Adam
- 378-389 A multicriteria classification approach based on pairwise comparisons
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 390-398 Towards multicriteria clustering: An extension of the k-means algorithm
by De Smet, Yves & Montano Guzman, Linett
- 399-408 Multi-criteria minimum cost spanning tree games
by Fernandez, Francisco R. & Hinojosa, Miguel A. & Puerto, Justo
- 409-417 Unified approaches for solvable and unsolvable linear complementarity problems
by Kostreva, M. M. & Yang, X. Q.
- 418-433 On the computational efficiency of multiple objective metaheuristics. The knapsack problem case study
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej
- 434-443 Some constrained partitioning problems and majorization
by Dahl, Geir & Flatberg, Truls
- 444-455 Exponential smoothing models: Means and variances for lead-time demand
by Snyder, Ralph D. & Koehler, Anne B. & Hyndman, Rob J. & Ord, J. Keith
- 456-469 A multi-product continuous review inventory system with stochastic demand, backorders, and a budget constraint
by Ghalebsaz-Jeddi, Babak & Shultes, Bruce C. & Haji, Rasoul
- 470-487 Machine scheduling with job delivery coordination
by Chang, Yung-Chia & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 488-505 Optimal reorder point inventory models with variable lead time and backorder discount considerations
by Pan, Jason Chao-Hsien & Lo, Ming-Cheng & Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 506-517 k-Sided permutation games and multiprices of equilibrium
by Auriol, N. & Marchi, E.
- 518-524 Estimating the city-block two-dimensional scaling model with simulated annealing
by Leung, Pui Lam & Lau, Kin-nam
- 525-528 A note on the single machine serial batching scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with identical processing times
by Yuan, J. J. & Yang, A. F. & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 529-532 A note on Cpk index estimation using fuzzy numbers
by Hong, Dug Hun
October 2004, Volume 158, Issue 1
- 1-19 Minimax programming under (p,r)-invexity
by Antczak, Tadeusz
- 20-33 Non-discretionary and discretionary factors and scale in data envelopment analysis
by Syrjanen, Mikko J.
- 34-45 Incorporating kin selection in simulated annealing algorithm and its performance evaluation
by Singh, Kumar Ashutosh & Mukherjee, Atreya & Tiwari, M. K.
- 46-55 A method for finding the set of non-dominated vectors for multiple objective integer linear programs
by Sylva, John & Crema, Alejandro
- 56-71 Stronger K-tree relaxations for the vehicle routing problem
by Martinhon, Carlos & Lucena, Abilio & Maculan, Nelson
- 72-88 Production and inter-facility transportation scheduling for a process industry
by de Matta, Renato & Miller, Tan
- 89-102 Production scheduling in a flexible manufacturing system under random demand
by Sharafali, Moosa & Co, Henry C. & Goh, Mark
- 103-123 Supply chain modelling of forest fuel
by Gunnarsson, Helene & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Lundgren, Jan T.
- 124-145 Using neural networks and cognitive mapping in scenario analysis: The case of Turkey's inflation dynamics
by Onsel Sahin, Sule & Ulengin, Fusun & Ulengin, Burc
- 146-172 Scenario networks to align and specify strategic information systems: A case-based study
by Powell, John & Powell, Philip
- 173-182 Determining the optimal direct mailing frequency
by Piersma, Nanda & Jonker, Jedid-Jah
- 183-193 Designing robust emergency medical service via stochastic programming
by Beraldi, P. & Bruni, M. E. & Conforti, D.
- 194-217 Interactive multiobjective agro-ecological land use planning: The Bungoma region in Kenya
by Agrell, Per J. & Stam, Antonie & Fischer, Gunther W.
- 218-228 Application of fuzzy optimization to diet problems in Argentinean farms
by Cadenas, Jose M. & Pelta, David A. & Pelta, Hector R. & Verdegay, Jose L.
- 229-242 A new foundation for the mean-variance analysis
by Liu, Liping
- 243-261 Emissions trading and technology deployment in an energy-systems "bottom-up" model with technology learning
by Barreto, Leonardo & Kypreos, Socrates
- 262-265 A note on two direct methods in linear programming
by Li, Wei
September 2004, Volume 157, Issue 3
- 527-539 The sagitta method for solving linear programs
by Santos-Palomo, Angel
- 540-551 Multicomponent efficiency measurement and core business identification in multiplant firms: A DEA model
by Cook, Wade D. & Green, Rodney H.
- 552-564 A tabu search algorithm for the open vehicle routing problem
by Brandao, Jose
- 565-575 An exact method based on Lagrangian decomposition for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem
by Billionnet, Alain & Soutif, Eric
- 576-591 A simple tabu search for warehouse location
by Michel, Laurent & Van Hentenryck, Pascal
- 592-606 Ant colony optimization algorithm to the inter-cell layout problem in cellular manufacturing
by Solimanpur, M. & Vrat, P. & Shankar, R.
- 607-619 On the open-shop problem with preemption and minimizing the average completion time
by Brasel, Heidemarie & Hennes, Holger
- 620-642 Batching decisions for assembly production systems
by Kovalyov, M. Y. & Potts, C. N. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 643-657 Enhancing a company's profitability and competitiveness using integrated vibration-based maintenance: A case study
by Al-Najjar, Basim & Alsyouf, Imad
- 658-670 A study of defuzzification with experts' knowledge for deteriorating repairable systems
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chang, Chi-Chang
- 671-687 Integrating design and production planning considerations in multi-bay manufacturing facility layout
by Castillo, Ignacio & Peters, Brett A.
- 688-703 Effective information horizon length in measuring off-line performance of stochastic dynamic systems
by Herbon, Avi & Khmelnitsky, Eugene & Maimon, Oded
- 704-715 Evaluating project completion times when activity times are Weibull distributed
by Abdelkader, Yousry H.
- 716-735 Redundancy optimization problems with uncertainty of combining randomness and fuzziness
by Zhao, Ruiqing & Liu, Baoding
- 736-745 The heavy-traffic bottleneck phenomenon under splitting and superposition
by Kim, Sunkyo
- 746-758 Tabu search algorithms for water network optimization
by da Conceicao Cunha, Maria & Ribeiro, Luisa
- 759-774 The effect of information streams on capital budgeting decisions
by Thijssen, Jacco J. J. & Huisman, Kuno J. M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 775-783 Time restrictions in natural resource management: A dynamic and stochastic analysis
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 784-790 Scheduling with tool changes to minimize total completion time: Basic results and SPT performance
by Akturk, M. Selim & Ghosh, Jay B. & Gunes, Evrim D.
September 2004, Volume 157, Issue 2
- 267-285 Local base station assignment with time intervals in mobile computing environments
by Tayi, Giri K. & Rosenkrantz, Daniel J. & Ravi, S. S.
- 286-295 Two-machine flow shop scheduling with two criteria: Maximum earliness and makespan
by Toktas, Berkin & Azizoglu, Meral & Koksalan, Suna Kondakci
- 296-306 Simultaneous minimization of total completion time and total deviation of job completion times
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 307-321 Development and analysis of cost-based dispatching rules for job shop scheduling
by Jayamohan, M. S. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 322-331 Solving the k-cardinality assignment problem by transformation
by Volgenant, A.
- 332-343 Improving activity-based costing heuristics by higher-level cost drivers
by Homburg, Carsten
- 344-356 Two-warehouse inventory models for deteriorating items with shortages under inflation
by Yang, Hui-Ling
- 357-371 A production-inventory model for a deteriorating item with trended demand and shortages
by Sana, S. & Goyal, S. K. & Chaudhuri, K. S.
- 372-388 A game-theoretical cooperative mechanism design for a two-echelon decentralized supply chain
by Wang, Hongwei & Guo, Min & Efstathiou, Janet
- 389-397 Pricing strategy for deteriorating items using quantity discount when demand is price sensitive
by Yang, P. C.
- 398-408 The analytic hierarchy process and multiobjective 0-1 faculty course assignment
by Ozdemir, Mujgan S. & Gasimov, Rafail N.
- 409-428 Redistribution of university budgets with respect to the status quo
by Tangian, Andranik
- 429-438 Parametric nonlinear programming for analyzing fuzzy queues with finite capacity
by Chen, Shih-Pin
- 439-448 Mining classification rules using rough sets and neural networks
by Li, Renpu & Wang, Zheng-ou
- 449-464 The effect of environmental parameters on product recovery
by Georgiadis, Patroklos & Vlachos, Dimitrios
- 465-470 An equity check
by Pettypool, M. Diane & Karathanos, Patricia
- 471-485 A sequential detection approach to real-time freeway incident detection and characterization
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 486-500 Timing of investments in oligopoly under uncertainty: A framework for numerical analysis
by Murto, Pauli & Nasakkala, Erkka & Keppo, Jussi
- 501-513 Self-organising behaviour in the presence of negative externalities: A conceptual model of commuter choice
by van Ackere, Ann & Larsen, Erik R.
- 514-525 A multiperiod approach to the solution of groundwater management problems using an outer approximation method
by Spiliotopoulos, Alexander A. & Karatzas, George P. & Pinder, George F.
August 2004, Volume 157, Issue 1
- 1-2 International workshop on smooth and nonsmooth optimization (Rotterdam, July 12-13, 2001)
by Brinkhuis, Jan & Illes, Tibor & Frenk, Hans & Still, Georg & Weber, Gerhard & Terlaky, Tamas
- 3-15 A conceptual method for solving generalized semi-infinite programming problems via global optimization by exact discontinuous penalization
by Geletu, Abebe & Hoffmann, Armin
- 16-27 Linear semi-openness and the Lyusternik theorem
by Puhl, H. & Schirotzek, W.
- 28-38 On the relation between -Hessians and second-order epi-derivatives
by Mifflin, Robert & Sagastizabal, Claudia
- 39-45 Products of positive forms, linear matrix inequalities, and Hilbert 17th problem for ternary forms
by de Klerk, Etienne & Pasechnik, Dmitrii V.
- 46-58 On equivalent results in minimax theory
by Frenk, J. B. G. & Kassay, G. & Kolumban, J.
- 59-67 Continuity of minimal points with applications to parametric multiple objective optimization
by Bednarczuk, Ewa M.
- 68-73 Solving the semismooth equivalence problem
by Pickl, Stefan
- 74-86 New variants of the criss-cross method for linearly constrained convex quadratic programming
by Akkeles, Arif A. & Balogh, Laszlo & Illes, Tibor
- 87-105 A generalized model for data envelopment analysis
by Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Tanino, T.
- 106-112 [var epsilon]-optimality for multiobjective programming on a Banach space
by Govil, Misha G. & Mehra, Aparna
- 113-119 Relationships between vector variational-like inequality and optimization problems
by Ruiz-Garzon, G. & Osuna-Gomez, R. & Rufian-Lizana, A.
- 120-129 Process investment and loss functions: Models and analysis
by Kulkarni, Shailesh & Prybutok, Victor
- 130-151 Performance analysis of a GI-Geo-1 buffer with a preemptive resume priority scheduling discipline
by Walraevens, Joris & Steyaert, Bart & Bruneel, Herwig
- 152-168 Post-tax optimization with stochastic programming
by Osorio, Maria A. & Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc & Settergren, Reuben
- 169-179 Analysis of the BMAP/G/1 retrial system with search of customers from the orbit
by Dudin, A. N. & Krishnamoorthy, A. & Joshua, V. C. & Tsarenkov, G. V.
- 180-195 Service capacity decision and incentive compatible cost allocation for reporting usage forecasts
by Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Balachandran, Kashi R.
- 196-217 Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models
by Van den Poel, Dirk & Lariviere, Bart
- 218-226 A diffusion approximation model for managing cash in firms: An alternative approach to the Miller-Orr model
by Premachandra, I. M.
- 227-241 Decision-making for stock trading based on trading probability by considering whole market movement
by Huang, Wei & Goto, Satoru & Nakamura, Masatoshi
- 242-245 Modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation: Comment
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 246-256 Option strategies with linear programming
by Papahristodoulou, Christos
- 257-261 Comments on "Flow shop and open shop scheduling with a critical machine and two operations per job"
by Mosheiov, Gur & Yovel, Uri
- 262-266 Makespan minimization on uniform parallel machines with release times
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
August 2004, Volume 156, Issue 3
- 533-540 Operational research models and the management of fisheries and aquaculture: A review
by Bjorndal, Trond & Lane, Daniel E. & Weintraub, Andres
- 541-549 Bicriteria network location (BNL) problems with criteria dependent lengths and minisum objectives
by Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan & Holmberg, Kaj
- 550-565 The construction of stable project baseline schedules
by Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel
- 566-578 An extreme point algorithm for a local minimum solution to the quadratic assignment problem
by Fedjki, Chawki A. & Duffuaa, Salih O.
- 579-589 A cutting plane algorithm for computing k-edge survivability of a network
by Myung, Young-Soo & Kim, Hyun-joon
- 590-600 A mathematical model and a solution method for the problem of placing various-sized circles into a strip
by Stoyan, Yu. G. & Yas'kov, G.
- 601-627 A population heuristic for constrained two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting
by Beasley, J. E.
- 628-642 A service quality and success model for the information service industry
by Landrum, Hollis & Prybutok, Victor R.
- 643-664 A decomposition approach for an equipment selection and multiple product routing problem incorporating environmental factors
by Bennett, Derek P. & Yano, Candace A.
- 665-682 Determining firm-level IT investments to facilitate value chain activities: Should spillovers accruing to value chain members be incorporated?
by Mahajan, Jayashree & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 683-697 Development of a measure to assess quality management in certified firms
by Conca, Francisco Jose & Llopis, Juan & Tari, Juan Jose
- 698-711 U-shaped assembly line layouts and their impact on labor productivity: An experimental study
by Aase, Gerald R. & Olson, John R. & Schniederjans, Marc J.
- 712-718 Analysis of a production/inventory system with randomly failing production unit submitted to regular preventive maintenance
by Chelbi, Anis & Ait-Kadi, Daoud
- 719-735 Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian bank--a DEA application
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Schaffnit, Claire
- 736-751 An improved algorithm to determine lower bounds for the fixed spectrum frequency assignment problem
by Montemanni, R. & Smith, D. H. & Allen, S. M.
- 752-768 A crane scheduling method for port container terminals
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Young-Man
- 769-781 Human resources management at a marine container terminal
by Legato, Pasquale & Monaco, M. Flavia