An integrated fuzzy simulation-fuzzy data envelopment analysis algorithm for job-shop layout optimization: The case of injection process with ambiguous data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samarghandi, Hamed & Eshghi, Kourosh, 2010. "An efficient tabu algorithm for the single row facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 98-105, August.
- B. Hollingsworth & P. Smith, 2003. "Use of ratios in data envelopment analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 733-735.
- Jimenez, Mariano & Arenas, Mar & Bilbao, Amelia & Rodri'guez, M. Victoria, 2007. "Linear programming with fuzzy parameters: An interactive method resolution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1599-1609, March.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Emrouznejad, Ali & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"A taxonomy and review of the fuzzy data envelopment analysis literature: Two decades in the making,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 457-472, November.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & EMROUZNEJAD, Ali & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "A taxonomy and review of the fuzzy data envelopment analysis literature: two decades in the making," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2367, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Watanabe, Michio & Tanaka, Katsuya, 2007. "Efficiency analysis of Chinese industry: A directional distance function approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6323-6331, December.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C. & Lin, Ting-li, 1995. "A heuristic procedure for the single-row facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 65-73, November.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 2002. "Modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 16-20, October.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika, 2011. "Measurement of Returns to Scale and Damages to Scale for DEA-based operational and environmental assessment: How to manage desirable (good) and undesirable (bad) outputs?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 76-89, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keller, Birgit & Buscher, Udo, 2015. "Single row layout models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 629-644.
- Pourvaziri, Hani & Pierreval, Henri, 2017. "Dynamic facility layout problem based on open queuing network theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 538-553.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:673-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azadeh, Ali & Rahimi-Golkhandan, Armin & Moghaddam, Mohsen, 2014. "Location optimization of wind power generation–transmission systems under uncertainty using hierarchical fuzzy DEA: A case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 877-885.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle-row facility layout problem Discrete-event-simulation Data envelopment analysis Fuzzy sets Possibilistic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:214:y:2011:i:3:p:768-779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.