Resource allocation in dynamic PERT networks with finite capacity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda Nozick & Mark Turnquist & Ningxiong Xu, 2004. "Managing Portfolios of Projects under Uncertainty," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 243-256, November.
- Azaron, Amir & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza, 2007. "Multi-objective time-cost trade-off in dynamic PERT networks using an interactive approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1186-1200, August.
- A. Alan B. Pritsker & Lawrence J. Waiters & Philip M. Wolfe, 1969. "Multiproject Scheduling with Limited Resources: A Zero-One Programming Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 93-108, September.
- Papadopoulos, H. T. & Heavey, C., 1996. "Queueing theory in manufacturing systems analysis and design: A classification of models for production and transfer lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Tan, BarIs & Gershwin, Stanley B., 2009. "Analysis of a general Markovian two-stage continuous-flow production system with a finite buffer," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 327-339, August.
- Antonio Lova & Pilar Tormos, 2001. "Analysis of Scheduling Schemes and Heuristic Rules Performance in Resource-Constrained Multiproject Scheduling," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 263-286, February.
- Izack Cohen & Boaz Golany & Avraham Shtub, 2005. "Managing Stochastic, Finite Capacity, Multi-Project Systems through the Cross-Entropy Methodology," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 183-199, February.
- Paul S. Adler & Avi Mandelbaum & Viên Nguyen & Elizabeth Schwerer, 1995. "From Project to Process Management: An Empirically-Based Framework for Analyzing Product Development Time," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 458-484, March.
- Oualid Jouini & Yves Dallery & Zeynep Aksin, 2009. "Queueing models for full-flexible multi-class call centers with real-time anticipated delays," Post-Print hal-00565481, HAL.
- I. Kurtulus & E. W. Davis, 1982. "Multi-Project Scheduling: Categorization of Heuristic Rules Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 161-172, February.
- Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Memariani, Azizollah, 2006. "A multi-objective resource allocation problem in PERT networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 838-854, August.
- Amir Azaron & Hideki Katagiri & Masatoshi Sakawa, 2007. "Time-cost trade-off via optimal control theory in Markov PERT networks," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 47-64, March.
- Jerome D. Wiest, 1967. "A Heuristic Model for Scheduling Large Projects with Limited Resources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(6), pages 359-377, February.
- Osorio, Carolina & Bierlaire, Michel, 2009. "An analytic finite capacity queueing network model capturing the propagation of congestion and blocking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 996-1007, August.
- Jouini, Oualid & Dallery, Yves & Aksin, Zeynep, 2009. "Queueing models for full-flexible multi-class call centers with real-time anticipated delays," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 389-399, August.
- Lova, Antonio & Maroto, Concepcion & Tormos, Pilar, 2000. "A multicriteria heuristic method to improve resource allocation in multiproject scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 408-424, December.
- Tsubakitani, Shigeru & Deckro, Richard F., 1990. "A heuristic for multi-project scheduling with limited resources in the housing industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 80-91, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaghoubi, Saeed & Noori, Siamak & Azaron, Amir & Fynes, Brian, 2015. "Resource allocation in multi-class dynamic PERT networks with finite capacity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 879-894.
More about this item
KeywordsProject management Markov processes Multiple objective programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:215:y:2011:i:3:p:670-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.