QoS commitment between vertically integrated autonomous systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peyman FARATIN & David CLARK & Steven BAUER & William LEHR & Patrick GILMORE & Arthur BERGER, 2008. "The Growing Complexity of Internet Interconnection," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(72), pages 51-72, 4th quart.
- Tommaso M. Valletti & Carlo Cambini, 2005. "Investments and Network Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(2), pages 446-468, Summer.
- Ken Binmore & Ariel Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1986. "The Nash Bargaining Solution in Economic Modelling," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(2), pages 176-188, Summer.
- Ioanna D.Constantiou & Costas A. Courcoubetis, 2002. "Information Asymmetry Models in the Internet Connectivity Market," Game Theory and Information 0207005, EconWPA.
- Gilo, David & Spiegel, Yossi, 2004. "Network interconnection with competitive transit," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 439-458, September.
- Jahn, Eric & Prüfer, Jens, 2008.
"Interconnection and competition among asymmetric networks in the Internet backbone market,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 243-256, September.
- Jahn, E. & Prüfer, J., 2006. "Interconnection and Competition Among Asymmetric Networks in the Internet Backbone Market," Discussion Paper 2006-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jahn, E. & Prüfer, J., 2006. "Interconnection and Competition Among Asymmetric Networks in the Internet Backbone Market," Discussion Paper 2006-033, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu, 2005. "A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 821-838, February.
- Harald Wiese, 2009. "Applying cooperative game theory to power relations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 519-533, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Weihua & Pu, Yaqi & Dai, Hongyan & Jin, Qingwei, 2017. "Cooperative interconnection settlement among ISPs through NAP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 991-1003.
More about this item
KeywordsBilateral bargaining Supply chain Shapley value Learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:214:y:2011:i:3:p:627-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.