A mathematical programming approach to the computation of the omega invariant of a numerical semigroup
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Odile Marcotte & Richard M. Soland, 1986. "An Interactive Branch-and-Bound Algorithm for Multiple Criteria Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Jorge, Jesús M., 2009. "An algorithm for optimizing a linear function over an integer efficient set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 98-103, May.
- Abbas, Moncef & Chaabane, Djamal, 2006. "Optimizing a linear function over an integer efficient set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1140-1161, October.
- Özlen, Melih & Azizoglu, Meral, 2009. "Multi-objective integer programming: A general approach for generating all non-dominated solutions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 25-35, November.
- Castro, F. & Gago, J. & Hartillo, I. & Puerto, J. & Ucha, J.M., 2011. "An algebraic approach to integer portfolio problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 647-659, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Weihua & Reimann, Marc, 2014. "A simple augmented ∊-constraint method for multi-objective mathematical integer programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 15-24.
- Weihua Zhang & Marc Reimann, 2014. "Towards a multi-objective performance assessment and optimization model of a two-echelon supply chain using SCOR metrics," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(4), pages 591-622, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming Multiobjective optimization Optimization over an efficient set Numerical semigroups Factorization theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:215:y:2011:i:3:p:539-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.