Planning the production of a fleet of domestic combined heat and power generators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andre, Jean & Bonnans, Frédéric & Cornibert, Laurent, 2009. "Optimization of capacity expansion planning for gas transportation networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1019-1027, September.
- Philpott, A. B. & Craddock, M. & Waterer, H., 2000. "Hydro-electric unit commitment subject to uncertain demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 410-424, September.
- Ayompe, L.M. & Duffy, A. & McCormack, S.J. & Conlon, M., 2010. "Validated real-time energy models for small-scale grid-connected PV-systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4086-4091.
- Alanne, Kari & Saari, Arto, 2004. "Sustainable small-scale CHP technologies for buildings: the basis for multi-perspective decision-making," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 401-431, October.
- Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim, 2010.
"What's driving energy efficient appliance label awareness and purchase propensity?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 814-825, February.
- Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim, 2009. "What's driving energy efficient appliance label awareness and purchase propensity?," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Oikonomou, V. & Becchis, F. & Steg, L. & Russolillo, D., 2009. "Energy saving and energy efficiency concepts for policy making," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4787-4796, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thijs van der Klauw & Johann L. Hurink & Gerard J. M. Smit, 2016. "Scheduling of Electricity Storage for Peak Shaving with Minimal Device Wear," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-19, June.
- Schulte Beerbühl, S. & Fröhling, M. & Schultmann, F., 2015. "Combined scheduling and capacity planning of electricity-based ammonia production to integrate renewable energies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 851-862.
- Ströhle, Philipp & Flath, Christoph M., 2016. "Local matching of flexible load in smart grids," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 811-824.
- Jochem, Patrick & Schönfelder, Martin & Fichtner, Wolf, 2015. "An efficient two-stage algorithm for decentralized scheduling of micro-CHP units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 862-874.
- Kopanos, Georgios M. & Georgiadis, Michael C. & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N., 2013. "Energy production planning of a network of micro combined heat and power generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1522-1534.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Complexity; Microgeneration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:216:y:2012:i:1:p:140-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.