Two-stage network constrained robust unit commitment problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto, 2007. "Efficient algorithms for combined heat and power production planning under the deregulated electricity market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1219-1245, January.
- Tao Yao & Supreet Mandala & Byung Chung, 2009. "Evacuation Transportation Planning Under Uncertainty: A Robust Optimization Approach," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Oliveira, P. & McKee, S. & Coles, C., 1993. "Optimal scheduling of a hydro thermal power generation system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 334-340, December.
- Philpott, A. B. & Craddock, M. & Waterer, H., 2000. "Hydro-electric unit commitment subject to uncertain demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 410-424, September.
- Dang, Chuangyin & Li, Minqiang, 2007. "A floating-point genetic algorithm for solving the unit commitment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1370-1395, September.
- Rong, Aiying & Hakonen, Henri & Lahdelma, Risto, 2008. "A variant of the dynamic programming algorithm for unit commitment of combined heat and power systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(3), pages 741-755, November.
- Guigues, Vincent & Sagastizábal, Claudia, 2012. "The value of rolling-horizon policies for risk-averse hydro-thermal planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 129-140.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank, Stephen M. & Rebennack, Steffen, 2015. "Optimal design of mixed AC–DC distribution systems for commercial buildings: A Nonconvex Generalized Benders Decomposition approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 710-729.
- Baringo, Luis & Boffino, Luigi & Oggioni, Giorgia, 2020. "Robust expansion planning of a distribution system with electric vehicles, storage and renewable units," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Shaoyun Hong & Haozhong Cheng & Pingliang Zeng, 2017. "An N - k Analytic Method of Composite Generation and Transmission with Interval Load," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Angelos Georghiou & Angelos Tsoukalas & Wolfram Wiesemann, 2020. "A Primal–Dual Lifting Scheme for Two-Stage Robust Optimization," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 68(2), pages 572-590, March.
- Fan, Lei & Pan, Kai & Guan, Yongpei, 2019. "A strengthened mixed-integer linear programming formulation for combined-cycle units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 275(3), pages 865-881.
- Yanıkoğlu, İhsan & Gorissen, Bram L. & den Hertog, Dick, 2019. "A survey of adjustable robust optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(3), pages 799-813.
- Wenjuan Hou & Tao Fang & Zhi Pei & Qiao-Chu He, 2020. "Integrated Design of Unmanned Aerial Mobility Network: A Data-Driven Risk-Averse Approach," Papers 2004.13000, arXiv.org.
- Ruiz, C. & Conejo, A.J., 2015. "Robust transmission expansion planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 390-401.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit commitment; Transmission capacity limits; Mixed integer programming; Optimization under uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:234:y:2014:i:3:p:751-762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.