The value of rolling-horizon policies for risk-averse hydro-thermal planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrieu, L. & Henrion, R. & Römisch, W., 2010. "A model for dynamic chance constraints in hydro power reservoir management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 579-589, December.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Shapiro, Alexander, 2011. "Analysis of stochastic dual dynamic programming method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 63-72, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frans J. C. T. Ruiter & Aharon Ben-Tal & Ruud C. M. Brekelmans & Dick Hertog, 2017. "Robust optimization of uncertain multistage inventory systems with inexact data in decision rules," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 45-66, January.
- Jiang, Ruiwei & Zhang, Muhong & Li, Guang & Guan, Yongpei, 2014. "Two-stage network constrained robust unit commitment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 751-762.
- Vincent Guigues, 2014. "SDDP for some interstage dependent risk-averse problems and application to hydro-thermal planning," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 167-203, January.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic programming; Chance constraints; Interstage dependence; Rolling horizon; Hydro-thermal planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:1:p:129-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.