A moment and sum-of-squares extension of dual dynamic programming with application to nonlinear energy storage problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Lasserre & Tung Thanh, 2013. "Convex underestimators of polynomials," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Nils Löhndorf & David Wozabal & Stefan Minner, 2013. "Optimizing Trading Decisions for Hydro Storage Systems Using Approximate Dual Dynamic Programming," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(4), pages 810-823, August.
- Jiang, X.S. & Jing, Z.X. & Li, Y.Z. & Wu, Q.H. & Tang, W.H., 2014. "Modelling and operation optimization of an integrated energy based direct district water-heating system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 375-388.
- Cerisola, Santiago & Latorre, Jesus M. & Ramos, Andres, 2012. "Stochastic dual dynamic programming applied to nonconvex hydrothermal models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 687-697.
- Soares, Murilo Pereira & Street, Alexandre & Valladão, Davi Michel, 2017. "On the solution variability reduction of Stochastic Dual Dynamic Programming applied to energy planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 743-760.
- Guigues, Vincent & Sagastizábal, Claudia, 2012. "The value of rolling-horizon policies for risk-averse hydro-thermal planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 129-140.
- P. Girardeau & V. Leclere & A. B. Philpott, 2015. "On the Convergence of Decomposition Methods for Multistage Stochastic Convex Programs," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 130-145, February.
More about this item
KeywordsControl; Dual dynamic programming; Moment/SOS techniques; Long-term energy storage management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:283:y:2020:i:1:p:16-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.