A model for dynamic chance constraints in hydro power reservoir management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N.C.P. Edirisinghe & E.I. Patterson & N. Saadouli, 2000. "Capacity Planning Model for a Multipurpose Water Reservoir with Target-Priority Operation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 273-303, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- I. Bremer & R. Henrion & A. Möller, 2015. "Probabilistic constraints via SQP solver: application to a renewable energy management problem," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 435-459, July.
- Minjiao Zhang & Simge Küçükyavuz & Saumya Goel, 2014. "A Branch-and-Cut Method for Dynamic Decision Making Under Joint Chance Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(5), pages 1317-1333, May.
- Alessandro Balata & Michael Ludkovski & Aditya Maheshwari & Jan Palczewski, 2019. "Statistical Learning for Probability-Constrained Stochastic Optimal Control," Papers 1905.00107, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Guigues, Vincent & Sagastizábal, Claudia, 2012. "The value of rolling-horizon policies for risk-averse hydro-thermal planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 129-140.
- Michel Minoux & Riadh Zorgati, 2019. "Sharp upper and lower bounds for maximum likelihood solutions to random Gaussian bilateral inequality systems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 735-766, November.
- Andre Luiz Diniz & Maria Elvira P. Maceira & Cesar Luis V. Vasconcellos & Debora Dias J. Penna, 2020. "A combined SDDP/Benders decomposition approach with a risk-averse surface concept for reservoir operation in long term power generation planning," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 292(2), pages 649-681, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic chance constraints Probabilistic constraints Multistage Water reservoir management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:207:y:2010:i:2:p:579-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.